Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (707 Views)

PDP Governors Set To Form A New Party - Peoplesdailyng.com / Rebel Governors Set To Join Accord Party / Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 10, 2015
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 10, 2015
Those governors are the problems of Nigeria.

Aregbesola will travel to Abia state on May 29th to collect the baton of worst performing governor from Theordore Orji whil Idris Wada will travel to Benue state
Re: .. by Zaikon(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2015
"the governors should concentrate on getting good hands to help them in discharging their duties in the states." tru talk GMB .
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 10, 2015
We disagree to agree, All things work for good

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.
Re: .. by otr1(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2015
In as much as Local Government Chairmen in the states of the Federation don't choose Commissioners for these Governors, they have no say on who become Ministers under Buhari.
I didn't vote for Buhari in order for my State Governor to impose someone on him as a member of his cabinet; I voted for him so that he choose people who's best fit for the posts.
Buhari shoulders the responsibility of the failures at the centre, so the decision is also his responsibility. Any Governor that's not satisfied should decamp to PDP where anything goes.
Re: .. by menix(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2015
Hmmm.. this thread eehhh...

If this governors re still interested in degrading the economy why vote for Change..

Well it will neva b an easy ride for d general having these PDP/APC governors..

Buhari is like a seedling planted in midst of torns and my prayers is that Jah picks out these torns....

(1) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Die For Nigeria -jonathan / Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek / Where Is Ambode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.