Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,773 members, 7,915,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek (710 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek by baybeeboi: 11:09pm On May 10, 2015
Gloria, the lady trekking to Otuoke for President Jonathan tweeted these. Continues after the cut.

Re: Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek by jbl007(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2015
Ehn...mean say ur trek has only begun.

1 Like

Re: Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek by Bugatie(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
Gloria, the lady trekking to Otuoke for President Jonathan tweeted these. Continues after the cut.

Make she just know say my guy don !
Re: Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek by temitemi1(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek by jamex93(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2015
jona will make it up
Re: Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek by baybeeboi: 11:36pm On May 10, 2015
more screen shot

Re: Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek by guttentag(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2015
woman, do you realise, he is happily married? no go find your own husband
Re: Awww.. See What This GEJ Trekker Is Giving Up Cos Of The Trek by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 10, 2015
I hope the trek pays you off anyway if not, just as one Northern prophet will be remembered with "fake 2015 prophet" tagged in his name, yours will be boldly written in Guinness book as MUMU of 21st century undecided

(1) (Reply)

Editorial: Wole Soyinka And The Igbo Question (1) / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu Begs Fayose, Others For Peace Abuja ‎ / Senator Mark Asks Buhari To Respect Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.