Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) (2895 Views)

Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by Dawnnaija: 3:47pm On May 10, 2015
Can you spot out who is the mother?

Comment below
source:
http://dawnnaija..com/2015/05/can-you-spot-mother.html

Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:49pm On May 10, 2015
The one with the darker hair..

See her wrinkled elbow

8 Likes

Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by domopps(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2015
The one with scattered hair is the mother! Quote me anywhere.

Orijin101,Sinaj, cutehector and twaci do you guys have any contrary opinion?

Cheeeeers
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by lilmax(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2015
Is this necessary
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:54pm On May 10, 2015
lilmax:
Is this necessary
Honestly angry
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by Leitner: 3:56pm On May 10, 2015
They are not mother and daughter!. Probably colleagues. The highest age the difference that can be between both of them is 15.
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by domopps(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2015
Leitner:
They are not mother and daughter!. Probably colleagues.
The highest age the difference that can be between both of them is 15.

And who told you @ 15 you can't give birth?

Cheeeeeers

8 Likes

Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by Twaci(f): 4:06pm On May 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
The one with the darker hair..

See her wrinkled elbow
Just what she said. See the woman's elbow.
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by adorablevic: 4:23pm On May 10, 2015
The woman@the right side

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:52pm On May 10, 2015
The one wit a black hair
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by ayophil25(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2015
the one on the right
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 10, 2015
Leitner:
They both r mom nd dota,,cnt u see d resemblance? I thought u'll evn call dem twins or siblings.. But colleagues? no way..

The woman on d RHS is d mom
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by Shakazulu2: 6:13pm On May 10, 2015
This is easy nowww (or is it cus I wear glasses?). The woman to the right. She obviously looks older. Comeoon! angry
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by niggereyez(f): 7:36pm On May 10, 2015
I wld say the mum's on the RIGHT side.. seeing her elbow wrinkling and her bossoms.. looks 'post lactation'
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by 3ace(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2015
I'm sure people mistake them for twins and it's something the mother will enjoy hearing. That's the reason they dressed uniformly. The one on the right is the mother.
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by stan4b(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2015
The one with the flat breasts is the mother.
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2015
The one on the right,age is showing on her face but the make up is doing a good job masking it.
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 11:46pm On May 10, 2015
Omavik:
They both r mom nd dota,,cnt u see d resemblance? I thought u'll evn call dem twins or siblings.. But colleagues? no way..

The woman on d RHS is d mom
"They also be the same person thanks to "Make up$Make over" skills.
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by kenir(m): 2:02am On May 11, 2015
domopps:

Cheeeeers

dude got me stirring like a fool trynna see who's hair is scattered.... u try!
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by kenir(m): 2:03am On May 11, 2015
domopps:

Cheeeeers

brother got me starring like a fool trynna see who's hair is scattered.... must you comment?
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by kenir(m): 2:06am On May 11, 2015
Leitner:

sure you weren't asked the age difference b/w them
how many times you write waec?
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by bighead1(m): 2:46am On May 11, 2015
@OP, bet why angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by ultrazone(m): 5:26am On May 11, 2015
RHS
Re: Can You Spot Who The Mother Is (Photos) by femo86(m): 6:31am On May 11, 2015
The one in the middle is the mother!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Hot Model Sarah Ofili And Side Kick Ex Mbgn Muna Abii Have Fun At Beach. / 2face Attacked On Instagram By Kegite / Lady Who Married A Framed Photograph Unites With Her Husband In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.