Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read (1758 Views)

Premature expulsion!!! The Major Problem Of Most Nigeria Men. / Help! Having Problems Breathing / Pls help!!! Having body friction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Disneyboy: 4:14pm On May 10, 2015
Pls I need your help my fellow nairalanders. I was a brilliant student but now turning to a dullard gradually. I love reading very much but the problem is if i finish reading, i cant remember wat i read... i usually understand wat I read, but will forget it the next minute.....i try to cram but i don't know how to cram.....and my grades are reducing because of this problem....Pls i need your advice and suggestions... . help me pls .. we are about writing another exam now.
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2015
u nid a charm called ISOYE. Yorubas knws wot i'm talking abt. Maybe if u'v ur Money I can help u get it but, after u've applied it according 2 my instructions, My broda u dont need to read twice again. Hahaha Tested and Trusted

Kudos to the Yoruba ancestors for discovering that Charm.
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 10, 2015
chowlade:
u nid a charm called Isoye. if u'v ur Money o
Id!ot!!
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 10, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Id!ot!!
why? i think u rude
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 10, 2015
Go see d doctor, something must b wrong.
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:09pm On May 10, 2015
Go see ur dokita
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
chowlade:

why? i think u rude
You think I`m rude? Your opinion.
Anyways I`m sorry if i sound impolite to you, but i can`t help it.
Missy, we shouldn`t always take peoples issues as jokes.
For God`s sake, someone is dying out there, he needs help not humour Ok?
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by tforever(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2015
Disneyboy:
Pls I need your help my fellow nairalanders. I was a brilliant student but now turning to a dullard gradually. I love reading very much but the problem is if i finish reading, i cant remember wat i read... i usually understand wat I read, but will forget it the next minute.....i try to cram but i don't know how to cram.....and my grades are reducing because of this problem....Pls i need your advice and suggestions... . help me pls .. we are about writing another exam now.
hello you need enhanced blood supply to the brain. Call me 08131195769..we can talk then..
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Disneyboy: 8:29pm On May 10, 2015
qbd2:
Go see d doctor, something must b wrong.

alright..... thanks
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Disneyboy: 8:31pm On May 10, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Go see ur dokita
I'll do just DAT
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Disneyboy: 8:32pm On May 10, 2015
tforever:
hello you need enhanced blood supply to the brain. Call me 08131195769..we can talk then..

will call u tomorrow....
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Disneyboy: 8:34pm On May 10, 2015
chowlade:
u nid a charm called ISOYE. Yorubas knws wot i'm talking abt. Maybe if u'v ur Money I can help u get it but, after u've applied it according 2 my instructions, My broda u dont need to read twice again. Hahaha Tested and Trusted

Kudos to the Yoruba ancestors for discovering that Charm.

mouth sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Babe2sure(f): 8:48pm On May 10, 2015
See your doctor concerning it.

However, I just want you to know that it could be spiritual too. What you will do is to pray about it, most expecially at midnight. Explain the situation to God, tell him to give you retentive memory,restore your brilliance etc.
Do it before reading, there lies your solution.
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by afortress(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2015
its normal...
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by afortress(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2015
its normal... you are either bothered by something.your brain think is important but.you are ignoring it... or you are thinking about sex too much ir facebooking too much...

in my opinion if you dont familiarize yourself with the book or whatever it is you are reading you wont get use to it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 10, 2015
Disneyboy:

mouth sealed lipsrsealed
do u nid it?
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Disneyboy: 10:32pm On May 10, 2015
afortress:
its normal... you are either bothered by something.your brain think is important but.you are ignoring it... or you are thinking about sex too much ir facebooking too much...

in my opinion if you dont familiarize yourself with the book or whatever it is you are reading you wont get use to it.

I don't have sex....and I have lower d rate of my chatting on social networks....anyway, i will try to stop chatting.....thanks.
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Disneyboy: 10:33pm On May 10, 2015
Babe2sure:
See your doctor concerning it.

However, I just want you to know that it could be spiritual too. What you will do is to pray about it, most expecially at midnight. Explain the situation to God, tell him to give you retentive memory,restore your brilliance etc.
Do it before reading, there lies your solution.
thanks....will do just dat
Re: Pls Help....having Problem Of Remembering What I Read by Brownzola(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2015
Hello Mr, thank God you quickly noticed what the change in brain health is. You ability to remember what you read declines that is not a bit problem anyway. I have a product for you that can help you get your memory back. It is fortified with DHA when you take the product it will help you in memory enhancement you don't need any ogun isoye or whatever. Check this link to read more about DHA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docosahexaenoic_acid.
Meet me on FB to discuss it better. ABIDEMI BLESSING KAYODE OR 07035071971. have a nice time. Health is Wealth.

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC: Man (drug Addict), Pulls Own Eyes Out And Eat! / Anambra Community To Become City Of Medical Research (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.