Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,760 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. (19364 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching / Aljezeera Following The #trekforgej Adventure (photo) / The #trekforgej Trekker's Partner Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Raylight2(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2015
abeg no let Gloria follow you again o...your wife too beautiful o...she fit vex o
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Aromas: 6:12pm On May 10, 2015
Is all ryt
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by richidinho(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2015
Spaxon:
land for Sale
C of O.………
price 2 - 5m

Hey babe

Can we trek together to go and say thank you to our Soldiers in Sambisa?
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by osimataylor(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2015
His act look more sincere and genuine and lively.This Is un like those cattle rearers;Un educated and timid.
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by victors123: 6:14pm On May 10, 2015
Nice family grin
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Speakdatruth: 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
Dyt:
Chai Chai Chai
This man actually thinks he will get something for this? Poor man And his wife gave the advice? Women ooooo
bad belle is allowed
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by cyprus000: 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
Bad market for the femal trekkergrin

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Freciprocal: 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
martyns303:
Wait, what do that phrase "lead on" mean, cos there's this girl who keeps raining abuses on me like I owe her, and she always use that phrase.

It means showing green light and giving false hope.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Dyt(f): 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
Speakdatruth:
bad belle is allowed

undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by udemzyudex(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2015
The way some Nigerians reason ehn.... What's the meaning of bad market for the female trekker?

She tell una say she dey find husband?

Haba,pls lets stop this rubbish, i know Nigerians do have a way of creating humour from bad and good news,but pls stop making it look like she had any intention of marrying the guy...

Smellos

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Speakdatruth: 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
Dyt:

undecided undecided
make I help u list am if u no sure fame network money etc
all 4 him
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Ballama(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2015
Hahaha u na de do well man see as you dey look happily with your family then you starts problem to yourself if I were you I will now be resting at my house instead of doing this.But for those of you that want to be celebrities I think since trekking has become much we need someone to crawl from where he lives to Abuja,Otueke or Daura

1 Like

Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Spaxon(f): 6:20pm On May 10, 2015
richidinho:

Hey babe

Can we trek together to go and say thank you to our Soldiers in Sambisa?

u go alone.
and if u make it back home.......
I'll go again with u cheesy
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by xtervaganza(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
WhoDeyThere:
Mr nihi tweeted this to honour his wife. Who he says initiated the trek.
so this mumu os married?

Does he have a job? Or he took a break form work to embark on that stoopid journey

1 Like

Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by buskie13(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
Bugatie:

Someone please let the female trekker know the guy is happily married tongue
what i think made de female trekker to retreat may be the guy told her he was happily married n he can't burst another nut..n she(Gloria) informed her family about de situation n dey told her to quit....but unfortunately, they saw a lot of opportunity if she(Gloria) could complete the task.

hey....before una go judge me...

all

na

ASSUMPTIONS oOo
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by WhoDeyThere(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
Menh I'm happy to make front page oooo @oladelenihi more blessings
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by mankand(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
It's because he have no job and I guess his wife is the working class else he won't go out of his way to think of trekking for a clown who does not give a damn about him and his existence. GEJ is the biggest fraud to ever rule in Nigeria.
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Chubhie: 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
Dyt:
Chai
Chai
Chai

This man actually thinks he will get something for this?
Poor man
And his wife gave the advice?
Women ooooo
He has already gotten “Something” so far which is fame. Now, for him to be rich and famous, he should consult me as fast as possible so that he can be branded. As a business person, this guy is trekking his way to stardom. His wife must be a very good consiliare.
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by duality(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
after some time the guy go enter bus to otuoke direct.
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by jimi4us: 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
Dyt:
Chai Chai Chai
This man actually thinks he will get something for this? Poor man And his wife gave the advice? Women ooooo
shut up fool
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by IYANGBALI: 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
I pray somebody no go farm inside her farm before him come back from the who send you journey
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
mankand:
It's because he have no job and I guess his wife is the working class else he won't go out of his way to think of trekking for a clown who does not give a damn about him and his existence. GEJ is the biggest fraud to ever rule in Nigeria.
the wife tricked him out of the house for some weeks for her to enjoy herself with her new boy friend eleko1

1 Like

Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by gbongbo6070(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2015
With this beatiful wife you go dey waist ur strength for road, don't worry till anoda man strt doing her turning for you
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by IYANGBALI: 6:31pm On May 10, 2015
cyprus000:
Bad market for the femal trekkergrin

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub
wey her foto abi she too wor wor for us to see?
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by IYANGBALI: 6:33pm On May 10, 2015
gbongbo6070:
With this beatiful wife you go dey waist ur strength for road, don't worry till anoda man strt doing her turning for you
if their landlord dey fast,this is the right time for him to make a move for her,body no be wood o and looking at the wife face I know say she go like preek well well
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 10, 2015
What will now happen to the female trekker? Poor her!
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by cyprus000: 6:39pm On May 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
wey her foto abi she too wor wor for us to see?
check the link wey I post na!
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by stevoski059(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2015
lovely
Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by kelvine(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2015
Wife encourages hubby to go on a 700km+ walk, hubby meets a single lady who promised doing the walk happily with him all the way. They both travel in the day and rest in the night in different locations. Young lad's fiance gets jealous and advices lady to return home. Traveler gets discouraged and tweets his displeasure of trekking alone.

Findings: Fiance of female trekker gets jealous while nothing has been heard from the wife of main trekker. Are men now more jealous ? Is the wife not on Twitter ? What you think ?

Still Team GEJ anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Family Of The #trekforgej Man. by GodwinTobi(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2015
My understanding tells me dat Adam was punished for listening to his wife Eve
.... women misleading men since d days of ADAM N EVE..... dats hw my mum almost talked my dad into voting for........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Take Over Azibaola Robert's Construction Site / APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood / Okowa And Obaseki Pictured At Ibru's Burial In Delta State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.