Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan (39748 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by kathykathy(f): 8:07pm On May 10, 2015
haul:

You too dey vex
nigga chicks are not smilliing in dis country ooo,,,do u knw my skull has been on strike for some months now,,nd u expect me to be apy with every post nooo
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 8:08pm On May 10, 2015
After all d corruption,head must rolls, jail must be open

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by anwe: 8:08pm On May 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Does this man know the meaning of supreme price abi him just dey make mouth?

do you understand English ? no you want talk for ram ?
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by anwe: 8:09pm On May 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
After all d corruption,head must rolls, jail must be open

since 2.8 billion missing oil money
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 10, 2015
Adon biluf everything written here ooo. lies full am.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by DExplorer1: 8:12pm On May 10, 2015
Jonathan and his emotional but fake speeches. . .he sure knows how to appeal to the gullible audience.

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by strongerthaneva(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Mr President, I promise you. No one will touch you because if they do.... THEN.....
if they touch what will u do?and find a basket and dig ur head jo..All ya Gej supporter can't stop amazing me..till ma president comes In..
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by dotcomnamename: 8:14pm On May 10, 2015
[size=15pt]Shebi his clueless nairalanders said Buhari no fit do anything because we're not in military government. So tell us why your Otuoke man dey fear now na? Mtchewwwwwwwwww... Ashee won tie le..[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2015
scarred9jan:

I wonder who feeds Jonathan with lies, De klerk divorced Marike because he was having an affair and not because she hated majority rule. And they got divorced 4 years after Mandela became president.

The president tries to talk like he is smart.....
Why are u guys like dis? Must u quote the OP long copy and paste post ? Why una dey waste nairaland's page
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 10, 2015
Drone007:

Chill, Mr. President. The #Dauradullard will of neccesity first try himself, Babangida, Abacha (posthumously), Abubakar, Obasanjo, Yar'adua (also posthumously), Ibrahim Shekau, Boko Haram, TY Danjuma, Ahmed Joda, adamu Ciroma and a long list of others before gettig to you, if he wants to waste his time giing that way; OR ELSE NIGERIA WILL BECOME INEXPLICABLY UNGOVERNABLE FOR HIM!
'Hope he doesn't even go there, for his own sake.
'Nuff said already!

Please can someone help me post that picture of a squirell begging God to dash this mumu above some sense here. Thank you as you comply.

3 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by haul: 8:15pm On May 10, 2015
kathykathy:
nigga chicks are not smilliing in dis country ooo,,,do u knw my skull has been on strike for some months now,,nd u expect me to be apy with every post nooo
which school is that? I feel your grieviance. Too bad the government is poor,once experience 6month strike while school too.

Between inbox me,got a fight for you
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 8:19pm On May 10, 2015
anwe:

do you understand English ? no you want talk for ram ?
i should be asking you and your pay master who said he is ready to pay the supreme price. I am sure just like your clueless master,you don't know what it means to pay the supreme price,you think say Na to go prison?ode.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by OPUU: 8:22pm On May 10, 2015
His humility and d fact dat he appreciates wat God did for him stands him out for more responsibility in d future.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by datribune: 8:22pm On May 10, 2015
JONATHAN IS STILL LOOTING AS WE SPEAK. d last minute-sale of NITEL/MTEL to a private firm at a time when d govt is supposed to be preparing notes for handover is another in d looting saga.
ARABIAN AMLAK FOR INVESTMENT LIMITED MADE AN OFFER OF $919,999,999 TO BUY Nitel/Mtel ONLY TO BE SOLD TO TUNDE AYENI'S NATCOM FOR A PALTRY $252.25m. Ayeni is d guy who donated 2b naira to GEJ's campaign. Amlak is in court as we speak.
A lot of dis guys ar Kirikiri bound.

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by nelandrewz(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2015
Drone007:

Chill, Mr. President. The #Dauradullard will of neccesity first try himself, Babangida, Abacha (posthumously), Abubakar, Obasanjo, Yar'adua (also posthumously), Ibrahim Shekau, Boko Haram, TY Danjuma, Ahmed Joda, adamu Ciroma and a long list of others before gettig to you, if he wants to waste his time giing that way; OR ELSE NIGERIA WILL BECOME INEXPLICABLY UNGOVERNABLE FOR HIM!
'Hope he doesn't even go there, for his own sake.
'Nuff said already!
angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 10, 2015
Nothing will happen, all of them they are same. If they will prosecute GEJ, that's mean GMB have to go and wake Abacha from grave and start with him. That one GEJ is saying, is just talking say.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by ameedi(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2015
Medicine after death!
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by nelandrewz(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
1stCitizen:

Please can someone help me post that picture of a squirell begging God to dash this mumu above some sense here. Thank you as you comply.
grin grin Done!

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
datribune:
Jonathan is still looting as we speak. d last minute-sale of NITEL/MTEL to a private firm at a time when d govt is supposed to be preparing notes for handover is another in d looting saga.
Arabian Amlak for Investment Limited made an offer of $919,999,999 to buy Nitel/Mtel only for it to be sold to Tunde Ayeni's NATCOM for a paltry $252.25m.
Ayeni is d guy who donated 2b naira to GEJ's campaign. Amlak is in court as we speak.

A lot of dis guys ar Kirikiri bound.

What are we going to do with the firm that have become scrap. Even in poor country they don't use communication firm like NITEL/MTEL. Moreover, the firm have been sold since, is just ceremonial handover, So that the incoming government will know vividly that it has been sold.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Amazo: 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
scarred9jan:

I wonder who feeds Jonathan with lies, De klerk divorced Marike because he was having an affair and not because she hated majority rule. And they got divorced 4 years after Mandela became president.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
nelandrewz:
grin grin Done!

Thank you for responding to a necessity. grin
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by teegbaj101(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Thank God he finally getting a clue grin
hmm at d 99thh hour.never regret ur actions,he,s looking for a soft landing.corruption is d only problem naija has n dat was d only place his administration failed take corruption out n u,ll see we,re a vry hardworking but diverse set of pple.place a bet if gmb tackles corruption seriously gej n pdp are forgotten fools.we,Ll start seeing changes not fully but hopefully cos we know it,s genuine.there is relative safety in numbers if truly utilized n we,re d most populous black nation in africa. One naija one love. Sai baba sai buhari all u gej mofos go eat shit. He admits dat he misruled.no self pity,face d music.u bastard as many nigerians were brutally killed ur excuse na buhari but u idiot allowed him. In saner climes u,ll av proved it n exposed him but u performed a miracle 6weeks 2 elections n I wonder who is really behind d boko haram story trying to do everything now 2 av shekau killed b4 may 29 bah.d true conspiracy theory will b revealed after u leave u no go see am kill na gmb go catch am n him go squeal like yusuf mohammed him predecessor. Yes gej tough time await u though
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by nelandrewz(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2015
Ofcos u guys MUST be PROSECUTED!!! 19 days to go, prepare urself, ur ministers, aides and wife for KIRIKIRI
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by paperless1: 8:31pm On May 10, 2015
scarred9jan:

His statement is implied. The issue of infidelity could.be linked with RSA liberation struggle. It wss an issue of no presence of hubby leading to extra marital affair

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by nelandrewz(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2015
1stCitizen:

Thank you for responding to a necessity. grin
anytime man grin
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 10, 2015
Another lie.He only advice them to stand firm in truth because he know though time would come after them.don't worry.how many weeks now let this man Rest for Nigerians who don't derserve anything good.better days ahead.UN things
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Thank God he finally getting a clue grin
Most intelligent statement ever made by the man! grin
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by TheOtherview: 8:34pm On May 10, 2015
scarred9jan:

Even in the dying throes of his lacklustre administration, Jonathan continues to stand matters of public record on the head angry

Mrs de Klerk never criticised her husband openly and said she would still stand by him even after he publicly confessed to an affair with the wife of a shipping tycoon and said he wanted to end their 38 year marriage.

"I told him: 'If you change your mind, I'll forgive everything - up to 70 times seven," Mrs de Klerk wrote in her autobiography. "He whispered: 'I'm certain about my decision. Stop hoping'.
"

Source

Such has been the level of cluelessness which circumscribed his reign these last few years.

When we drew attention to the fact that posterity demanded more from our most educated President to date, his legions of froth-drooling sycophants were always quick to mount the cavalry of ethnic or religious warfare.

In the cold light of day, has the truth not finally been laid bare now?

Where are all the jesters of yester-years who stroked his ego, convinced that it was enough to ride roughshod over dissenting voices which really mattered?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by ebosed: 8:35pm On May 10, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

www.punchng.com/news/my-ministers-and-i-will-be-persecuted-says-jonathan/

It was Fredrick de clark that divorced his wife, it is not Merika the wife who divorced FDC. I wonder who feeds Mr. President with lies. Can't you just google what they tell you...In 1994 FW de Klerk began an affair with Elita Georgiades, the wife of Tony Georgiades, a Greek shipping tycoon who had allegedly given de Klerk and the National Party financial support. FW and Marike's marriage ended in 1998 with FW announcing on Valentine's Day that he intended to divorce his wife of 38 years.[6] Marike was opposed to the divorce:'If you change your mind, I'll forgive everything - up to 70 times seven.' However FW replied: 'I'm certain about my decision. Stop hoping.'[7] F. W. de Klerk married Georgiades a week after his divorce to Marike was official.

In 2000 she faced further emotional upheaval when her relationship with her fiance and businessman Johan Koekemoer, collapsed. When the media revealed that he was facing impending bankruptcy, Marike de Klerk defended her fiance, but soon after he faced a nervous breakdown and checked into a Pretoria clinic. In the later years of her life, she battled depression.

3 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by phelps007: 8:35pm On May 10, 2015
scarred9jan:

grin grin
Wa gbayi!

Thanx man
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by mbulela: 8:38pm On May 10, 2015
scarred9jan:

When De Klerk sues him now for defamation, they will start crying xenophobia.
Jonathan is a nice man until he talks. His relatively low intelligence becomes too glaring to ignore.
Even Buhari is not much better in that regard but makes up with some strong personality and character that will make q difference in government. Jonathan is an all round weakling that makes you wonder how a polity as ours ended up with such at the helm.

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by datribune: 8:39pm On May 10, 2015
sisnowee:

What are we going to do with the firm that have become scrap. [/b]Even in poor country they don't use communication firm like NITEL/MTEL. Moreover, the firm have been sold since, is just ceremonial handover, So that the incoming government will know vividly that it has been sold.

Don't get it twisted. Amlak is in court. Does ur argument make sense?. How can firms offer so much 4 scrap?. Pls don't display ur crass ignorant by commenting on a matter about which u ar obviously ignorant. Arabian Amlak for Investment Limited made an offer of $919,999,999 to buy Nitel/Mtel only for it to be sold to Tunde Ayeni's NATCOM for a paltry $252.25m.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce / Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari / Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.