Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies (2835 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by DanceVille: 6:53pm On May 10, 2015
DanceVille:
Frankly speaking, I had so much to share with you on this subject, I could not keep it to myself.I'm never quite sure whether to tear my hair out, punch the guy or just politely brush it away when I hear some of these.
Guys ask some silly questions,these questions aren't only stupid but some are outright dumb.
1. Are You A Virgin? This is one of the most silly questions a guy could ever ask a lady.Its not only silly but damn disrespectful.The smartest way to answer is "You have to wait till my wedding and find out nd that's if, you're the lucky man".
2. Are You Single? This is the dumbest question a Nigerian guy could ask a lady.
The reason being that every girl is either in a relationship, in a complicated or in a relationship she is not happy in.
Don't ask such question, you like her, just keep doing your thing.
3. You Want Some Money? Who doesn't want some money? Even Alhaji Aliko Dangote the billionaire wants more money and you're asking a lady if she wants more money.
Give her and ask if its enough....lol!
4. Are You Enjoying It? This is a question most Nigerian guys ask when having sex.If asked and you dont want to lie, just smile and moan louder.He will get the message.
5. Did You Dream Of You? Totally silly question..She be a witch that she go dream of you?...lol!
6. How Much Does Your Job Pay? Guys, this is definitely an awkward question to ask a lady, especially if you're just met.
7. How Come You Didn't Return My Call? Don't make it embarrassing for yourself and for her by asking the silly question.Obviously, she saw your call and chose not to return it.
8. Will You Be The Mother Of My Child? Would you marry me is the right question here not would you 'mother' my kids.Does she look like a surrogate mother to you?
9. How Many Guys Have You Had Sex With? Totally crap! Why don't you ask a herbalist...
10. Have You Put On Some Weight? This is possibly the most silly question to ask a girl.
Guys, if you value your lives.Find a nicer way of telling her she's put on weight....
DanceVille
Cc:lalasticlala...
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by younghartz(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2015
grin
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by shakazuldadon: 6:57pm On May 10, 2015
emmmmm....
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by DaZion(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2015
Thank God...
I don't do all of dz shi.t..
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by may01(f): 6:59pm On May 10, 2015
Hahaha, Op here's another one- Did you miss me?
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 10, 2015
For the life of me, I can't find anything silly about the questions.

Very silly "waste of space" thread.

In the real world, those questions are imperative. But on Nairaland, every _idiot wants to sound smart and make frontpage by coming up with some unfounded gibberish.

Arrant stupidity.

11 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by chibwike(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2015
These questions aren't silly....its you being so desperate to make frontpage...dats silly

5 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 10, 2015
If people don't applaud silly stuff you say or do, then you don't have enough money or power. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by stan241(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2015
Why pray tell won't i ask a lady if she's single especially if I'm interested in her?

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by jamex93(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2015
ask question when u r confused
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by lilmax(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2015
Is this guy serious?

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by Enegod(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2015
Women ask silly questions too...Such as:Why do men ask silly questions? undecided
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by donbenedict(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2015
Mtchew....
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by olempe(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2015
See as people dey vex for here... Chai
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by Kereokwu(f): 9:25pm On May 10, 2015
Different strokes for different folks

Pls advertise ur goods and services at tensold.com
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by LewisO: 9:29pm On May 10, 2015
This (op) has a very poor mentality! angry

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by brize(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2015
I dnt wanna book space
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by demmy0325(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by UncleLondon: 10:27pm On May 10, 2015
Why does everyone have to cc:lalasticlala after listing crap

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by cyprus000: 10:35pm On May 10, 2015
[quote]7. How Come You Didn't Return My Call? Don't make it embarrassing for yourself and for her by asking the silly question.Obviously, she saw your call and chose not to return it.

Any guy who does this,is a sissy and needs to be wiped.
If she ignore your calls,act lyk its nothing.
If she doesn't come with an apology or xplanation..DUMP HER sorry ass bro.
You are just a pest in her life.

**MEANWHILE**

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

14 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by opsy67(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2015
DaZion:
Thank God... I don't do all of dz shi.t..
na lie oga n dey wyn us .....u dey do am.....
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
UncleLondon:
Why does everyone have to cc:lalasti.clala after listing crap
hahaha cheesy

You are wicked cheesy
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by opsy67(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2015
jamex93:
ask question when u r confused
or wen u gangan confuse
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by MRBrownJ: 11:00pm On May 10, 2015
cyprus000:
Any guy who does this,is a sissy and needs to be wiped.
If she ignore your calls,act lyk its nothing.
If she doesn't come with an apology or xplanation..DUMP HER sorry ass bro.
You are just a pest in her life.

I am sorry to say there is nothing wrong with asking such question, especially with the "playing hard to get" type out there
Its men like you, who want to act tough in R/ship, who are failing miserably due to your ego.

obviously the reason you would ask anyone that question is because you are in contact with her again, therefore before dismissing her silly aaaass, you need to listen to the BS she is going to tell you.

now wouldnt you feel like a damn fool if her answer to that question WAS:" Sorry my phone was stolen and i now have a new phone, here is my new number 080 555 55 55"? if her phone was indeed stolen then she doesnt know you called, therefore she wont apologises or give you any explanation, duh!

@OP
nothing wrong with any of the questions you posted.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by opsy67(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2015
lilmax:
Is this guy serious?
no and yes base on aw u mature okay
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2015
OP, I totally disagree with most of your points

So what questions do you suggest we ask if "did you dream of me?' Is termed a silly question a?

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by opsy67(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2015
Enegod:
Women ask silly questions too...Such as:Why do men ask silly questions? undecided
u r right and then you are wrong
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by vislabraye(m): 11:03pm On May 10, 2015
It depends on your closeness with 5he lady before asking her if she's a virgin. But she must know your virgin status too.
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by africandictator(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2015
total trashh! Abegeee guys who will keep asking one of these questions like.
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by opsy67(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2015
olempe:
See as people dey vex for here... Chai
vex for watin o?
Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by Mcowubaba: 11:20pm On May 10, 2015
Op are u a Virgin ...

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies by Slimzjoe(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2015
Wow!!
So many relationship experts on Nairaland!!

Seems they all have perfect relationships

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Rape Her / Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? / I Had A Dream About a Snake Biting My Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.