Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,780 members, 7,912,179 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (44066 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 11, 2015
Fabolous360:

I will join you when it happens
Fabolous, i dey suspect you o... u nor sure say u go run like that gej female trekker if you hear bomb for gwoza? grin
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by 1stola: 10:18am On May 11, 2015
Imanuelle:
So, the trip from lokoja to auchi nko?
She no go trekk am too?
That's cheating jhor.
She should start from where she stopped.
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by udmydearest(f): 11:19am On May 11, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Typical APC analysis.

I would have called you MUMU
But I won't cheesy
shut your trap!!!! Are u blind? Can't u see he's saying the right thing??

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by ndcide(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2015
themodernman:

What game is she up to? I guess she just went to tell her family that the guy is safe & married....

Let's hope the guy is mature enough to keep things on a platonic level....but the guy's wife get patience no be small...she shouldn't have allowed that cos I won't allow that for my wife oh! Imagine them hol trekking by the bush all alone & konji just 2 of dem...na to enter bush sharperly nah...what if the girl gets raped by bandits on the highway. Its just too risky to me sha.

You knew all this and you still think everything add up?
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Lukaaf(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2015
Wish u all d best in ur journey
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by JABB(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2015
YOU PEOPLE CANT TREK FOR CHIBOK GIRLS ABI?
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 11, 2015
that lady doesnt look like a hiker, sef, her skin is fresh no evidence of sunburn or road wear even on her shoes, hmm shes a fraud , just looking for cheap publicity.
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by KemiJesus(f): 7:31pm On May 11, 2015
Cant even recognise her again, hmmmm 2much makeup. I think I prefer her without makeup
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) by Aghans(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2015
That is GT bank in Auchi, these people ar really trekking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence / Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette / Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.