Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,289 members, 7,943,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 (286685 Views)

Android Users Only.... And Reasonable Users Only ;D / Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 - Part II / Re: Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (251) (Go Down)

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by aieromon(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2010
@genuflect
Dunno why
I've tried uploading with phone browser,4.2 and 5.2 all to no success.The site's server is even sensitive to uploading via pc.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by just2nice(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2010
Genuflect:

I tried upload with my phone to plunder but it ain't going. J2N and aieromon, have you noticed this?
Then, try Fileden.Fileden is also mobile-downloads friendly unlike Rapidshare,MegaUpload and others.
aieromon:

Btw,plunder rocks big time.do you get awarded points by directin' people to your page 'cos i only paste the direct download link here
I think so.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by semid(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2010
kenniology:

@semid4lyfe, Here is it 351894010073840. Tanx man.
Your registration key is 45.

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by semid(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2010
just2nice:

Then, try Fileden.Fileden is also mobile-downloads friendly unlike Rapidshare,MegaUpload and others. I think so.
Just2nice, are you sure? and when last did you download from Fileden via mobile? I ask becos the last time I uploaded a file to fileden (a week ago), I couldn't download the same file with my mobile. Fileden was phone friendly in the past but I doubt if it still is.

Try download this file I uploaded to fileden and tell me if you're successful or not.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/11/6/2640040/Multiopera%204.2.zip
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Jeophri(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2010
happy new year y'all
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by kenniology(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2010
@semid4lyfe.Tanx man,it worked so fine.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Genuflect(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2010
semid, I just downloaded that file
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by semid(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
kenniology:

@semid4lyfe.Tanx man,it worked so fine.
My pleasure. Glad I could be of help to you.
Genuflect:

semid, I just downloaded that file
Then, it means it's working again becos I couldn't download from fileden last week and sometime last year numaj had the same complain too when I uploaded a file for him to download from fileden.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by engrhamid(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
[color=#000099]til date i v nt bin able 2 dload d msg mirror uploaded in2 plunder. it kips showing wait 4 10mins.time limit reached-[/color!
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Birniwa(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
This is great, I use nokia N91 but I hardly find a v3 app that installs on my phone. I once heard of a software that hacks the phone to be accepting the apps and even most of d .sis applications. Please help!
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
semid its workin mayb dere waz a mistake d other tym

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by Ced8: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
Birniwa:

This is great, I use nokia N91 but I hardly find a v3 app that installs on my phone. I once heard of a software that hacks the phone to be accepting the apps and even most of d .sis applications. Please help!

[color=#006600]help yourself to the knowledge herein mate wink, happy surfin' /color]
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
4peace, can you give me download links, I like themes wit effect,

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by engrhamid(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
u guys using plunder, look into what i just said. I do experience limit reached!
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by semid(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
Hamid, you're right about the limit reached 'thingy' with plunder. I still experienced today.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by stanekeh: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
Hello guyz.my nokia n73 developed a problem,the cursor now so fast that i cant make use of the fone,i tried using netquin antivirus but it didnt work,only worsened it,i formated using the hard format code,but cudnt do total format(*+green key+red key+power button),but it didnt work.The firmware version is V3.0704.1.0.1.i just downloaded Nokia update software:

I WANT TO KNOW HOW LARGE THE FIRMWARE FILE IS AS MY STARCOMMS IS TOO SLOW
I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS IF WHILE UPDATING THE STARCOMMS CONNECTION BECOMES TOO SLOW,
I REALLY APPRECIATE UR POSTS,SEMID,TUNNEX,NUMAJ ETC.THANKS
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by aieromon(m): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
I think the reason for that problem is because i posted the direct download link.Please,try downloading from this page and let me know if you experience any problem.
http://www.plunder.com/Message-Mirror-Lite-download-754049c475.htm

Here is the attached file.Rename to .rar.If you download this attachment without tryin' out the link i posted above,your phone will self-destruct should you try to install the file grin grin

Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2010
Aieromon, Self destruct, Lmao,
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by stanekeh: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2010
airemon,pl were u referring to my post.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by stanekeh: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2010
stanekeh:

Hello guyz.my nokia n73 developed a problem,the cursor now so fast that i cant make use of the fone,i tried using netquin antivirus but it didnt work,only worsened it,i formated using the hard format code,but cudnt do total format(*+green key+red key+power button),but it didnt work.The firmware version is V3.0704.1.0.1.i just downloaded Nokia update software:

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS IF WHILE UPDATING THE STARCOMMS CONNECTION BECOMES TOO SLOW,
I REALLY APPRECIATE your POSTS,SEMID,TUNNEX,NUMAJ ETC.THANKS

pls guys i nid ur help.my fone is almost useless
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by aieromon(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2010
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Aieromon, Self destruct, Lmao,

One phone down,disobey and suffer grin

stanekeh:

i can't make sense of your post.If your phone is slow to start programs,it needs to be formatted.You do that before you think of upgrading your firmware
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
Guess who's back in the house? grin It's moi, the one & only u know na grin grin I doff my hat to OYB, Honsule, Aieromon, BossTtdiamonds, Genuflect and everybody gave valuable advice and helped me in regaining my posting privileges as semid4lyfe back. Una too much jare.Make I give una 3 gbosa salute - Gbosa! Gbosa & GBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSA!

One luv and maximum respekt.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by stanekeh: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2010
aieromon,im sorry i wasnt clear enuf.the cursor of the fone runs around with sush speed,that makes it difficult for me to use the phone properly,i reset the phone but cudnt format it using the 3 buttons+power button.i ran nokia software update but it told me my phone has the latest update.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by stanekeh: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2010
stanekeh:

Oga semid,i dey hail oh.i ddon wait u tire for ur office,pls can u recommend a good antivvirus for me,to solve the problem in my nokia n73
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by JBM: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
Hello, pls how can I unlock my nokia E63 from th e3 network in Uk to accept MTN and Zain sim cards. Pls somebody help,
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by aieromon(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Guess who's back in the house? grin It's moi, the one & only u know na grin grin I doff my hat to OYB, Honsule, Aieromon, BossTtdiamonds, Genuflect and everybody gave valuable advice and helped me in regaining my posting privileges as semid4lyfe back. Una too much jare.Make I give una 3 gbosa salute - Gbosa! Gbosa & GBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSA!

Chei,the madman is back to ginga our swagga

stanekeh:

aieromon,im sorry i wasnt clear enuf.the cursor of the fone runs around with sush speed,that makes it difficult for me to use the phone properly,i reset the phone but cudnt format it using the 3 buttons+power button.i ran nokia software update but it told me my phone has the latest update.

ok.i've given my recommendations above.sort out a second opinion
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
stanekeh:

Oga semid,i dey hail oh.i ddon wait u tire for your office,pls can u recommend a good antivvirus for me,to solve the problem in my nokia n73
Doubt if an antivirus is the solution to your problem but since you insist, here is your antivirus
http://www.fzdownloads.com/attachments/19/7/8/1261055120-frendz4m.com-Kmsecurity.S60V3.S60V5.9.0.19.Unsigned.Patched.ArabPDA.NOEPDA_-_Read_NFO.zip
http://www.fzdownloads.com/attachments/19/7/8/1261055437-frendz4m.com-mEnvironment_s60v3.zip
Install the mEnvironment and follow instructions in text file to install.

aieromon:

Chei,the madman is back to ginga our swagga
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by honsule(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
semid4lyfe:

welcome back.Guess u will be careful this time around,the "dude of phone section 2009". Spam bot even fit ban Mod self.
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by puskin: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2010
honsule:

welcome back.Guess u will be careful this time around,the "dude of phone section 2009". Spam bot even fit ban Mod self.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ehn!!!!!
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2010
, Semid, welcome back, @stanekeh, What is ur firmware version?. Have u gone to check if the problem is 4rm ur phones joystick?, Did u install any software that u think might be just the cause?, Give me answers, and I'll see what I can do,
Re: Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2010
Thanks everyone. I really apc8 all ur love and concern.

@ Honsule,
Thanks for all your effort on my behalf. Why don't you compile a list of rules, do's & dont's and put it under a thread in this section? All other sections have this except the phone section. You'll also do well to post a list of words not to be used or need to be coded in this section to avoid been banned by Mr Spambot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (251)

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.