Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,903 members, 7,886,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Essential Elements In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Essential Elements In A Relationship (955 Views)

The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship / What Is The Biggest Lie U Have Ever Told In A Relationship / 7 Essential Things That Men Find Attractive About A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essential Elements In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 10, 2015
Since the Last time a brother talk about the purpose of Nairaland I thought to myself starling you can contribute to the essence of Nairaland. And there are two ways to do that either Relationship or Religion. And tonight I come with a writing on "Essential Element In A Relationship".
Since am writing to nairalanders I will skip the introduction and move to the Hallmark and essence of this writing in relation to the Topic.

1. CO-OPERATION: Otherwise known as unity. One important and essential element in a Relationship is Co-operation. Relationship involves getting ideas and views together and making them work.And it's a common knowledge that building a house does not involve only the bricklayer but people from every profession with perfect co-operation. If you are the type Looking for the best and not the beast in your relationship I guess it's hightime you started co-operating with her in building instead of forwarding your motion always.

2. SUPPORT: While it's somehow related to the first element there remains a distinctive difference between the two. While the former requires you working hands in hands with your partner the latter requires you working hands in hands and at the same time creating backup for your plan in case it fails. There is,of course different ways to support your partner the most being Financial and Emotional support.

3. TRUST: This ought to be number one element for some reasons.But nevertheless it still serves it's purpose irrespective of the position and number it carries. In a Relationship Trust is the ability to bygone the forgone,that is to say the ability to vouch for your partner in Face of available evidence. Trust can be build and lose while the latter is easy the former is hard to rebuild.

4. CHARACTER: The entity of humanity lies in their personality. In other words What makes man different from other apes is their character.So Good it has been proved that robots can recognize anything as human in as long as it behaves as human. Many relationship has been chartered all because of bad character (a blood relation has been a victim). There is a need for personal examination in which Transformation might not be sufficient but total Change might be all to get things right.

5. GOD: The foundation of your relationship matters a lot... as it is the matter that defines the success of your relationship. God cares about everything he made and about their well-being and all that concerns them;your relationship not excluded. If you want your relationship to succeed and prosper I think it's hightime you invited God.

Wish you All A Successful Relationship and Happy ending.

©Starlingslimnet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by dharay88: 9:59pm On May 10, 2015
wish i culd read ds ur romance textbook... cry cry
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by falconey(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2015
dharay88:

then why book space and comment?
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by gudluckgreat(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2015
Interesting cool
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by Hazardd(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2015
ok
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 10, 2015
dharay88:
Boss....since you wish you can I believe you have
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by dharay88: 10:07pm On May 10, 2015
falconey:

then why book space and comment?

poured out ma mind undecided
Nd sori, space not for sale. lipsrsealed
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 10, 2015
op u ve said it all,nice list tho.Especially no3&5.
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by dharay88: 10:11pm On May 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Boss....since you wish you can I believe you have
see arrest... cry
Only read d bold points...lemme see if I can read it full.
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by dharay88: 10:13pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
op u ve said it all,nice list tho.Especially no3&5.

yhuv finally uploaded ur pix.
Hmmm, u got ma precious like on dat.

#u look more ok dan i tut
wink
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
dharay88:

yhuv finally uploaded ur pix.
Hmmm, u got ma precious like on dat.

#u look more ok dan i tut
wink
hmmm like seriously cheesy#thanks
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by dharay88: 10:17pm On May 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm like seriously cheesy#thanks

shiz welcome.
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by ta4ba3(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2015
All dis sums up to one thing money... before u start judging me guys would u advice ur sis to date a broke ass with a bright future or a ready made business man... ladies would u turn down a marriage proposal of a millionare for dat guy u've been dating for long
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by demmy0325(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 10, 2015
dharay88:

see arrest... cry
Only read d bold points...lemme see if I can read it full.
Also help with a share
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 10, 2015
ta4ba3:
All dis sums up to one thing money... before u start judging me guys would u advice ur sis to date a broke ass with a bright future or a ready made business man... ladies would u turn down a marriage proposal of a millionare for dat guy u've been dating for long
No denying the fact that money contribute to how far and how well you can show,prove and live Love nevertheless if you want a successful relationship it's hightime you saw money as a supportive tool instead of seeing it as an essential tool for a successful relationship.. my 2cents
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by Dhavids(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2015
Nice one
Re: Essential Elements In A Relationship by ShayGirl(f): 12:38am On May 11, 2015
Thumbs up to u op!!!
Everything coupled wit understanding makes a good relationship

(1) (Reply)

Smart Condom That Detects STD By Changing Color Invented / How I Found My Soul Mate / Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.