Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,342 members, 7,932,254 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:38 PM

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking (29252 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by frainc(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2015
My people,
I'm not here to comment on the topic (forgive me for that)
But I just want to thank God for adding another year to my years

For the first time
I want to ask Nairalanders to bless me (as a gift) by liking this post

Happy birthday to me (frainc)
Thank you all
Cheers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Gemc3(f): 8:34am On May 11, 2015
msheeeeeeewwwwww. . . . . .
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by femmy2010(m): 8:35am On May 11, 2015
She just might get a better offer by trekking for GEJ.
Her Choice , Her Life
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Gemc3(f): 8:36am On May 11, 2015
Dannyset:
Short STORY:

A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.

Lovely story.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by ShowYourCertificate: 8:38am On May 11, 2015
omenka:
All na format. She just dey try make Bros J understand say she go need compensation (better job) since she already jabo one for him sake. grin
If she were trekking for Buhari would you give this response? Ask yourself and reply truthfully.

Your partisanship knows no bound. Even in matters that shouldn't have anything to do with partisanship.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 8:39am On May 11, 2015
Useless trekkers
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by ak4God(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2015
Abeg na format jo.All she wanted is to get noticed and probably be compensated.Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by millionboi(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2015
Op stop liein
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by phransix147(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2015
Scam!
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 8:43am On May 11, 2015
they should call it quits already...
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by damiloladuke: 8:44am On May 11, 2015
better jobs ahead
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by naija1stpikin: 8:45am On May 11, 2015
Dannyset:
Short STORY:

Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by naija1stpikin: 8:46am On May 11, 2015
frainc:
My people,
I'm not here to comment on the topic (forgive me for that)
But I just want to thank God for adding another year to my years

For the first time
I want to ask Nairalanders to bless me (as a gift) by liking thos post

Happy birthday to me (frainc)
Thank you all
Cheers

Happy bday sir
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 8:50am On May 11, 2015
Dannyset:
Short STORY:

lovely

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by lonelydora: 8:51am On May 11, 2015
They will be surprised on getting to Otuoke, Mama Peace will order them out of their village. Because they should have shown GEJ their love by voting massively for him with their villagers, not this mumu trekking.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Dannie2015(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2015
Season of trekking madness.... Still waiting here to know who'll trek from here to Sambisa Forest.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by tartar9(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2015
is it not otuoke you are trekking to,you'll find enough jobs there grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2015
baby, u r loyal, I appreciate that.

Oya call my name...

Say my name...
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 8:54am On May 11, 2015
lolzzzzz. ppl ehhh. meanwhile please vote VICKYDERA2 for miss nairaland 2015
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Bolosiye: 8:55am On May 11, 2015
omenka:
All na format. She just dey try make Bros J understand say she go need compensation (better job) since she already jabo one for him sake. grin
she is on her own, her calculation is wrong, if that was her aim she would ve committed her trek effort for buhari. That is only when she can easily and quickly achieve her aim. Is not too late, , she can switch the trek for buhari. Jano no de power again o!
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by kingmzee(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2015
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Chanchit: 8:57am On May 11, 2015
This girl na mumu, she's just making this Rubbish look as if Person send her to trek. Atleast she don confirm say she no get job that's why she dey waka up n down.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by boolet: 8:57am On May 11, 2015
AndreRose:
Foolish fool.
I hope and pray that they don't trek in vain. I feel for them...
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by AndreRose(f): 9:00am On May 11, 2015
boolet:

I hope and pray that they don't trek in vain. I feel for them...
Same here. But considering the current situation in Nigeria, I don't know if it can bear fruit. Well, let's not conclude yet.
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2015
No time for these NTA people (Nigerian Trekkers Association)

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Nobody: 9:00am On May 11, 2015
what stupid attention seeking is this? undecided

Girl! No one begged you to trek, even

Goodluck doesn't give an eff!!

Arrant rubbish! Tomorrow she will lose

Her legs too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by wiloy2k8(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2015
TopWinner:
Yes. The job will be waiting for her after the trek.

Because na your father get the job na

laugh wan burst my lungs
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by austinesteve(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2015
TREKKERS FOUNDATION CLUB an NGO, forms for membership are on sale!!! Join the world leading trekkers club

***this trekkers never see anything yet undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by austinesteve(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:
what stupid attention seeking is this? undecided
Girl! No one begged you to trek, even
Goodluck doesn't give an eff!!
Arrant rubbish! Tomorrow she will lose
Her legs too.

Lmao!!! u harsh o!
Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Amynature(f): 9:05am On May 11, 2015
Hmmmmm.. Na person send u trek?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking by Omotayor123(f): 9:17am On May 11, 2015
All na Wash, since she's jobless enough to trek she's trying to advertise herself.

Nice Move. Naija I hail oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) / Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean / Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.