Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,132 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Applying Creativity For Success - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Applying Creativity For Success (268 Views)

For Those Applying For NAF, NA, And NN Can You To This? / Nta Presenter Caught Live On Air Applying Makeup / 4 Entrepreneurial Skills For Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applying Creativity For Success by Logicalsoul(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2015
Good day..
Nairaland is a great forum,where intelligent and creative reasoning are always on display.
Nothing good comes easy,most of the successful brands,conglomerate today started from what some persons perceived as stupid or rather useless ideas,but with steadfastness and zeal ,brands are recognized.most successful persons today rose from a nobody to somebody because intimidation,inferiority complex never found its way into them.
I find fault in things easily,I don't necessarily agree just because it's a general opinion,I might find fault in it.
I try to see the world from a different curve,apply logic and reasoning.no man can claim monopoly of knowledge.
In this era of high unemployment rate,Govt negligence,we ought to strive and be better,
I am thinking of setting up a team..
The essence of this team is to initiate blueprint for success,be it Government or Private enterprise?
What really matters in joining the team is your analytical and critical reasoning skill.
For instance,
we could come up with a better idea on how states could generate more revenue than they are getting.
We could come up with blueprints on how rural settlements could be transformed and become attraction for growth.etc.
Age,religion,qualification is no barrier in forming this team.so long as the logical and creative part of our brain could still be used.
Whoever is interested in forming this team should indicate interest..

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government / Dr James / If You Are To.....what Will You Be.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.