Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,076 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra (3344 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos / Torty Olanma, Most Beautiful Face In Abia Planet, Sizzle In New Photos / This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by iamdjtune: 1:10am On May 11, 2015
Name: Queen Nicole Ifunanya Ikegbune (Winner Most Beautiful Face In Anambra 2015 & Also the Face Of 3 60musicng.com

E-mail: nikegbune@yahoo.com

*Today Is Her Birthday So Lets Wish Her A Happy Birthday*

CHECK OUT MORE OF HER PHOTOS BELOW

join our bbm channel http://www.bbm.com/bbm/en/add-channel.html?bbmInviteId=C001DB2CC

Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by Nobody: 2:05am On May 11, 2015
Reminds me of "I Go Die" neck..

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by iamdjtune: 2:39am On May 11, 2015
ok
Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by pretydiva(f): 5:46am On May 11, 2015
So na dis gal so win d most biuriful face in anambra diaris godooo
Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by Lordave: 6:47am On May 11, 2015
pretydiva:
So na dis gal so win d most biuriful face in anambra diaris godooo
Chai!
Women and Jealousy
Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by jessiecah(f): 7:27am On May 11, 2015
Lordave:
Chai!
Women and Jealousy

So because it's a girl that said it, it's nau jealousy? If it were a guy, u won't complain o, instead you'll join him and bash undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by Lordave: 7:35am On May 11, 2015
jessiecah:

So because it's a girl that said it, it's nau jealousy? If it were a guy, u won't complain o, instead you'll join him and bash undecided
That girl no fine? Wetin do her? She no deserve miss Nigeria?

And before you accuse me wrongly, you done ever see me dey bash responsible girls on Nairaland?
Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by Ruffychuks: 9:18am On May 11, 2015
this shld be d ugliest face in anambra, haba anambra hv prettier faces dan this
Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by hatux: 10:02am On May 11, 2015
The second girl should join the crew of 'girls who do not understand make-up'... Wtf!
Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by Nature129(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2015
I wish there was "No make up" beauty pageant in Nigeria. Make up doesn't allow us know ugly people these days. Smh

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by dechandel(f): 12:00pm On May 11, 2015
Most wetin??
She no even reach top 100!! undecided
Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by IamOpemipo(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
Iffa hear,
Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by tuffgongjo(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2015
Her neck long fa.
Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by pretydiva(f): 4:09pm On May 11, 2015
jessiecah:

babes don't mind him jor. He jst wan quote me
Re: Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra by pretydiva(f): 4:10pm On May 11, 2015
youngberry001:
nd I also tink u no even closed to top 1000!!!
dis is so nt called 4. Pls remove her pix. Use ur brain 4 once

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Goes Pantless And Braless As She Steps Out / A Review Of Kiss Daniel New Era Album By Iamsynord / Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.