Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

--->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- (5680 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 10:22am On May 11, 2015
Hey Karchisbarbie, happy birthday.
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 10:27am On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday. kiss
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by JoeCutie(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday, Kachisbarbie.

You deserve whatever good wishes you get today and more. I wish you, above all other things, happiness. Real happiness. Smile and be happy. smiley

2 Likes

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by MissSlimbody(f): 11:09am On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday kachisbarbiekiss

May the Lord bless and keep you. And cause his countenance to shine on you.

#As you be May pikin, na Godwingrin

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 11:18am On May 11, 2015
Am not surprisedundecided
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 11:54am On May 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Sister Kachisbarbie, you are the first person I hold in high respect on this forum

God bless your new age

May you live to enjoy the good things of life

Enjoy your day. Cheers !!!

Kindly send me your account details lemme roll In some millions into that account cheesy

I done tell you say I am veryyy young. angry
Why you dey try your best to make me feel old like this @ aunty...

Lols.
Thanks for the respect, respect is reciprocal. smiley

Your birthday wishes are well appreciated
Cc: Jennimma: That what friends are for wink
Chibwike : you have always been lazy to type tongue
Nneka123
Epaul
MissSlimbody: my fellow may pikin
Teempakguy: kiss
Shumuel
Joecutie
Ishilove
Mynd44: I didn't see any PM o embarassed

Lols @ TheSonOfMark : I thought you said i'm a cougar sometime. Why are you pursuing my admirer na angry angry
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Creamish(f): 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
Happy buffday doll! wink
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by ronald4lif(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday Kachisbarbie. God bless your new age. Have fun!
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
This is my birthday package for you.....

Happy Birthday to you
And a million good wishes too
You're so lucky to be YOU
And have such a wonderful boo! smiley

A sky full of multicolored wonderful blessings
A cake of love covered with care dressings wink
Jelly filled tarts full of fulfilment
And a dress sparkling with achievements

A life as long as the Nile
Fireworks to make you smile
With happiness all the while

Glass slippers to make you stronger wink
Magic Chocolate bunnies to make u laugh longer
Confetti to make you happy......

Our precious and lovely KACHISBARBIE

1 Like

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 11, 2015
Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie, wishing you the wonderful things about life
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 11, 2015
I hope I'm not late cheesy Happy birthday Madam Kachi... Nairaland is a little bit brighter because of someone like you.
Always remember how much you are loved and appreciated by all of us. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday nne!
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by daveP(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2015
( Enrique Iglesias ft Houston plays at background, dj switches. Stops)

wana wish you a happy birthday

this month of may was still "May" until today

as you add another year today

you changed "May" to "I Can"

your "magnetic field" has/is still affecting many on this forum

God gladly showered you when you were born,

and is still making enemies obey decorum

cheers Kachisbarbie. I no too dey make person look old like that.

Have fun. (a robot with a box head appears suddenly. A crowd looks on until a voice shouts)

all: everyday I'm shur-felling!!

(dance begins, as robot displays acrobatic moves)

1 Like

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 11, 2015
I respect and hold high esteem for the kind of person you are.

With much love and gladness, I wish u happy birthday.

May God continue to bless u, your family and generation to come.
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by joseph1832(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2015
Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie. The cake is for you to enjoy in earnest. gringringrin.

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday beautiful one! That cake is b@nging!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie. The cake is for you to enjoy in earnest. gringringrin.

hmmm.
I really don't know how I view this cake ooo...
It's xrated. Please eat it, I gat one already.
Thanks grin

Idowuogbo:
Happy birthday beautiful one! That cake is b@nging!!! kiss kiss kiss
thanks mami...
Banging kwa? Nne that word is ambiguous o

wristwatch:
I respect and hold high esteem for the kind of person you are.
With much love and gladness, I wish u happy birthday.
May God continue to bless u, your family and generation to come.
I appreciate.
Abeg try do the interview. Na my birthday wish be that...lols

you are not late @ softysparky. It's still May11.

Thanks @ Ronald4lif, Creamish, spaxon, davep, teeoo,krystalxxx

God bless y'all. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Humblebloke(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2015
Hapi birthday Aunt Kachi!!!!

More of da very best...... Hav a blast!!!
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by elantraceey(f): 3:39pm On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday ma'am
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by valmunich(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday anniversary, Kachisbarbie
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by cupidhero(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday to you!
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by lurlah2014(f): 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
Happy birthday dear smiley
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Leitner: 5:26pm On May 11, 2015
HBD to you! smiley

I'm wishing you HBD coz together with Andres Iniesta and Thibaut Courtois,we are birthday mates!! cheesy
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by joseph1832(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hmmm.
I really don't know how I view this cake ooo...
It's xrated. Please eat it, I gat one already.
Thanks grin

Actually its meant for you and the one you gat already to eat together. grin And please don't lemme know if its delicious. That info should be classified. grin
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Ghost01(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2015
Happy Solar Return, Kachisbarbie! May your days be long and fulfilling. Enjoy your new age!!
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Spaxon(f): 10:30pm On May 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hmmm. I really don't know how I view this cake ooo... It's xrated. Please eat it, I gat one already. Thanks grin

thanks mami... Banging kwa? Nne that word is ambiguous o

I appreciate. Abeg try do the interview. Na my birthday wish be that...lols
uwc
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I done tell you say I am veryyy young. angry
Why you dey try your best to make me feel old like this @ aunty...

Lols.
Thanks for the respect, respect is reciprocal. smiley

wink
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 9:03am On May 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie
Sorry this is coming late. AgapeCharis has been/is still on ban.

Happy belated birthday!!

May your new age usher in every good thing you've desired in your life. God bless you real good. kiss

2 Likes

Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 13, 2015
iAmCharis:
Kachisbarbie
Sorry this is coming late. AgapeCharis has been/is still on ban.

Happy belated birthday!!

May your new age usher in every good thing you've desired in your life. God bless you real good. kiss

No problem at all. Thanks for the well wishes...
Na only una know wetin una dey do to always get banned. I envy una o grin
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

No problem at all. Thanks for the well wishes...
Na only una know wetin una dey do to always get banned. I envy una o grin
Lol. The ban was so uncalled for. I didn't deserve it one bit. Na long story sha.

How was your birthday celebration?? cheesy
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by Nobody: 1:20am On May 14, 2015
Happy bday
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by missterious(f): 3:11am On May 14, 2015
Happy belated birthday, Kachisbarbie. LLNP, hot momma. smiley
Re: --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- by francizy(m): 6:00am On May 14, 2015
Happy birthday to a friend of my friend (Kachisbarbie). Wish you all the best in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Quickie In Church Today / Dedicate A Song To A Nairalander / See What Happens To His Manhood After Stealing From Begger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.