Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,704 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102727 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2015
Caleycash:
A man who's not proud of his root is not fit to be born...my friend iwu Ewu Awusa!!!

Which root,park well joor, Nigeria is only root that I have, if you don't like it, relocate to chad.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2015
This is were maturity comes to play, matured guy go cool down and reason b/4 they comment . But immature beast go post shit
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by whitecat1: 11:25pm On May 11, 2015
Intermarrying doesn't mean we can't be in separate countries. I have sister in-laws from Togo and Benin Rep, and may get a Bro in-law from Ghana soon, depends on where the relationship ends. The only non-Yoruba Bro/sister in-law from Nigeria in my family are from Calabar and Kaduna.

We can be in separate countries and have more respect for each other. If you love yourself and care about development, you will support people that want to leave. The only thing I hate is insulting me cos you want to leave. This isn't 1966, get your acts together and take the bull by the horn, march to the places where you will be heard and stop bothering Yoruba, there's nothing we can do for you.

ing
bofoy:
Everyday we Dey marry each other like say tomorrow no dey, but see hatred , inlaws fighting and hating each other, many yorubas are married in the east the same wit the igbos and other tribes . But see strife and hatred oh what a shame

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2015
Which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by whitecat1: 11:31pm On May 11, 2015
Love the flag!

Just can't wait for this people to actually leave, I'm tired of hearing it, I really want to see them go!

sanmibukunmi:
yea lets disintegrate peacefully....for those thinking SW cant survive without them, lets wait and see who develops at the fastest rate........
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by whitecat1: 11:35pm On May 11, 2015
Bon voyage to Biafrans, I hope the next time I come here, all I will be seeing are your tail lights!

Outa here jor! make I go hang out with my Aunt from the Olunloyos!

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 11:41pm On May 11, 2015
whitecat1:
Ibos are the natural children of Satan the whole world knows, So don't get it twisted! And like your creator, you are full of mischief, slime and deceit.

Whenever you call Yoruba on this forum, be assured they will answer you! The medicine for not getting bashed is not ordering for it!

Why don't you leave if you are not the slaves in Nigeria and are brave enough, coward? Check the meaning of 'slave' and see how it defines you and your situation. You can't leave cos you are waiting for Yoruba to come and set you free. Time of holding your hands is over, you must do this on your own. We didn't give birth to you!

There's only one ethnic group still today where ritualism is like bread and butter in their land. Where juju is their everyday lifestyle. Your people are the born children of satan. Take a look at your worthless SW, despite not one ounce of physical disturbance like SE with war and SS with the ethnic clashes and oil dpillls, north with the ethnic fights and now Bokoharam, SW is still the most backwards, underdeveloped region known to men. Common facilities such as toilets is a mystery in that region, so poverty ridden your government created stomach infrastructure just to feed una into voting for them. Satan is your father and he's been living in your region since he was thrown off heaven. Afterall, let's see..didn't ODUDUWA, The father of yoruba, fell from the sky and birth you despicable, devilish, lots. Don't tell us the truth and then whin when we connect the dots and pointed out to you that you are the spawn of SATAN.

Maybe you should recheck the definition of slaves and see how you yoruba fit it to the T

Economically, you are highly dependent of SE taxes, SS oil allocation, foreigner companies taxes and SE, SS and foreign loans to survive. Even your worthless lagos actually owns a smaller, less commercial Anambra money. Economically you are a slave to other. Remove others and you be whining like your agbesola is currently doing.

Politically you are highly dependent on North. You people will lick their @sses from front to back, side to side and anyway they demand just to get crumbs they throw your way. At least other regions have stopped doing so years ago but yoruba, till date, remains the oh so faithful slave. Whatever the north demands, it is always the yoruba doing all it can to please them. Politically you are a slave.

Nothing, absolutely nothing accounts to you people are free borns. I bet you, I bet you a billion times, if the north wakes up one day and scream they want the entire nigerian oil transferred to them; Yoruba will be the first doing all it can to make that possible. Even they know una that's why they constantly using una and dumping you people after they are done with your worthless selves.

Roflmfaoooo @ waiting for yoruba to break the country. The amount of delusions that come out you lots imagination is ridiculous. Every region have one time or another wished for the disintegration of Nigeria. East with Biafra. ND with ND republic excluding Ogini who wanted oginiland. North with Arewa. Sw with oduduwa republic. Out of all regions, only SW have yet to make one act on trying to achieve it rather una are just shouting ODUDUWA everywhere. Even when North tried to seek for Arewa republic, the only region to beg them not to do so was SW.....such good ole slave. Swerve left. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY, expect yoruba to try and seek disintegration of that country nor are they waiting on una to try. We all know you all are too much of a coward to do so. Who dash monkey balls. what we expect una is revision to try and take credit as usual..that's all that's expected from you devils. Noone gives a crap about you people. Lmfaooooo on waiting for yoruba. Wtf? You must have smoked meth for that delusion to occur.

6 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ndubueze92(m): 11:51pm On May 11, 2015
superstar1:

Naaaa. See the butt licker saying otherwise.

Azikiwe licked Balewa's Butt
Ekwueme licked Shagari's butt
Daniel Kanu licked Abacha's butt
Nzeribe licked IBB's butt

You can see that you have PHD in butt licking.

Please leave us and all of you should go back.to your gully eroded land.
Fallacious proposition u seem to forget in a haste ur cowardice of a hero d all famed Awolowo a segregationist,the pillar of Nigeria's disunity no wonder Akintola received the seeds sown by Awoo. At least u cud borrow a lot from us right from the onset a people with great resolve...not even the British "death gift" of a gin could make us embrace them but dat was not d case with ur people the likes of Kosoko and odas no wonder even till today u still drink from d same goblet of betrayal.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ceecee0703(m): 11:55pm On May 11, 2015
jimi4us:
is there any difference between you people and the Zulu people? #dirtypeople
it is either u are a school drop out or u hav bleeched ur brain not to know what the igbo tribe is and their personalities to compare them to the zulu tribe and even equate dia chatacter to dat of d zulus is madness...in my opinion u are an Iti i mean itibolibo...or better still itimpataka

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 12:15am On May 12, 2015
whitecat1:
Returned and stuck to you fool!

You must suffer with your household a great loss and misfortune of great proportion, AMIN!! Receive that with everything in you! From now on, may your house be filled with sorrow and tears. And human beings in your family must start crying like birds. You invited witch, and may you stay up all nights to entertain them. AMIN!!!

All power belong to Jesus. Go and Die witch die! U are too die!

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:15am On May 12, 2015
This is a complete lie. The IPOB I know will not buy into this cheap lie. I listened to Radio Biafra today on 97.6 FM and they said the information was fabricated. What will Biafra be doing with UN the second time? Biafra has formally contacted the UN, made all arrangements. Who is talking about referendum again? Hmmmmmm, this is a big misleading lie from the damnable umu anu ma nu. Ndi ara.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by doyinbaby(f): 12:22am On May 12, 2015
I will. Be very glad if biafra is granted so Igbo finally have their desired freedom from Nigeria.if they want go let them go and quickly too,no group of people should be forced to stay in a country they do not want to belong to.but one thing is sure other tribes will survive without them.igbos should go if they want to go
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by susanokopi(f): 12:23am On May 12, 2015
Pipe dream nonsense! UN will not interfere in internal affairs of member countries. These biafrans are in the clouds and need to come down and face reality as SS will never join biafra to play second fiddle.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by CyberWolf: 12:30am On May 12, 2015
OneNaira6:

Your hatred for America is sickening. Everything wrong with that country, nigeria, you always find a way to blame America. Na wa for you ooo
grin grin grin grin...I just de look d guy with one kind eye...He is quite different from other broom waivers.. cheesy
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by tonychristopher: 12:33am On May 12, 2015
kkk09man:
I don't really see the actualization of Biafra a reality. because there are a lot of wealthy Igbo folks with big assets in Lag n Abuja dat will fight with their last drop of blood for it not to happen. As such there will be division, that's y d tin has been lacking good financial support.

I have been reading post and I have come to conclusion that yorubas are lazy and covetous

You want to claim others wealth ...that's shameful ...

But wait don't we have nigerians that have houses in UK

so biletral agreements or we fight it out simple

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by SaintNdi: 1:36am On May 12, 2015
This ideals sucks... long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Tex42(m): 1:44am On May 12, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
No more free Oil money so the Fulanis will resort to exporting suya made with Tinubu and co to Afghanistan.
grin grin grin grin grin
if you want make pple laugh make you dey drop notice first.

See as you make me dey laugh on top empty stomach here. Lol!

Naija, abi Biafrans Sha!

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Remarkable: 2:56am On May 12, 2015
OneNaira6:
The yorubas have been shouting since this topic was created. grin grin What's with those jargon of hatred, tribalistic infested criminals crying about now..can someone explain why the children of Satan have been foaming on the mouth? Or do they fear the complete slave camp with their Northern masters after both SE and SS obtain both the biafra republic amd ND republic. grin grin grin

Those slaves should not come on this page to disturb it's peace with their usual show of shame. Bunch of loudmouth.

Anyway sha, I'm in a good mood so viva Biafra F2k Nigeria.

You know when you see them showing their brown teeth and saying they support Biafra.. that is the most treacherous lie they can tell (reminds one of Awolowo claiming to be siding Biafra whereas waiting patiently for the right time to stab them in the back - and their pockets lol no be laughing matter shaa).. but truth is they are scared as always of what will befall them from the north.

I can't remember which poster that was, perhaps Black technology, laid it out perfectly well a while back, how their masters will pounce to take a grip on Lagos, the moment they have no more access to oil.

Didnt they even come out in the open saying how the SW will have to (no negotiations) give them an access to the ocean (atlantic) should Nigeria break?

If a Yoruba tells you he or she is not afraid of Nigeria breaking... look outside, money is growing on trees or something really weird is going on...

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 3:17am On May 12, 2015
Remarkable:

You know when you see them showing their brown teeth and saying they support Biafra.. that is the most treacherous lie they can tell (reminds one of Awolowo claiming to be siding Biafra whereas waiting patiently for the right time to stab them in the back - and their pockets lol no be laughing matter shaa).. but truth is they are scared as always of what will befall them from the north.

I can't remember which poster that was, perhaps Black technology, laid it out perfectly well a while back, how their masters will pounce to take a grip on Lagos, the moment they have no more access to oil.

Didnt they even come out in the open saying how the SW will have to (no negotiations) give them an access to the ocean (atlantic) should Nigeria break?

If a Yoruba tells you he or she is not afraid of Nigeria breaking... look outside, money is growing on trees or something really weird is going on...

Let's not forget they also came out to declare that illorin is going with Arewa when Nigeria divide. Their m master, despite years of licking their @sses, still today have no respect for them. Infact the one of the man they forgot hard for, even more so than the north, during his arguments with GEJ wrote a lengthy article declaring them "The problem of Nigeria". They, like the true slave turned blind eyes and claimed the article was "fabricated". Yet that same article made waves when it first came out and not once did SLS deny he wrote it. Lmfaoooo. They even cried and begged the north not to declare Arewa republic...no other region did so except SW people. Their masters knows them and will never let them go. Who will lick their @ss and jump when they say jump. The yorubas know when others leave, they will truly be the only group left for north to display their born to rule mentality on; noone else can they use their media use to hide their devilish, and constant killing from the north. Noone else to steal from, noone else to rape, noone else to masquerade as, noone else to use as a shield before displaying their cowardly act and an eternity of licking north @sses for crumps grin grin

As for the ones on this page..notice, majority of them foaming in the mouth actually mentioned how they are waiting to take another person's hard earned property. They even wrote that statement without one ounce of shame. Just a bunch of poverty ridden, lazy, lots. Salivating for property someone created with his own hardwork. Rather than working, those yoruba people are constantly depending on free handouts. Smh!!! The ratchet people of Africa.

The only thing I'm grateful about biafra is we don't have to share a nation anymore with those despicable people. Thank Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 3:21am On May 12, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin grin grin grin...I just de look d guy with one kind eye...He is quite different from other broom waivers.. cheesy

True. The dude hatred for America is ridiculous.
He is different though. I actually like him a bit, at least he's not as nauseating as the rest of them.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by cheruv: 4:22am On May 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Which kind Ewure and Mammy water symbol be that? Very disturbing!! And Elephant or Lion would have been better
grin grin grin
Nne ewela iwe
that insignia is the symbol of Capricorn, which is also the sign of the Enki which represents the sea goat.
moreover its not an intended LNF symbol.. its just my birthmark or zodiac sign
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 4:51am On May 12, 2015
superstar1:

Yeah, I am sure it was a generational profession passed from your great grandmother to your grandmother and now to the wh.ore you are calling a mother.

Sad to be you, a product of one night stand.

a generational profession huh? wow! so sonofadog,mind telling ur family's patent number...grin grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 4:53am On May 12, 2015
OneNaira6:

Let's not forget they also came out to declare that illorin is going with Arewa when Nigeria divide. Their m master, despite years of licking their @sses, still today have no respect for them. Infact the one of the man they forgot hard for, even more so than the north, during his arguments with GEJ wrote a lengthy article declaring them "The problem of Nigeria". They, like the true slave turned blind eyes and claimed the article was "fabricated". Yet that same article made waves when it first came out and not once did SLS deny he wrote it. Lmfaoooo. They even cried and begged the north not to declare Arewa republic...no other region did so except SW people. Their masters knows them and will never let them go. Who will lick their @ss and jump when they say jump. The yorubas know when others leave, they will truly be the only group left for north to display their born to rule mentality on; noone else can they use their media use to hide their devilish, and constant killing from the north. Noone else to steal from, noone else to rape, noone else to masquerade as, noone else to use as a shield before displaying their cowardly act and an eternity of licking north @sses for crumps grin grin

As for the ones on this page..notice, majority of them foaming in the mouth actually mentioned how they are waiting to take another person's hard earned property. They even wrote that statement without one ounce of shame. Just a bunch of poverty ridden, lazy, lots. Salivating for property someone created with his own hardwork. Rather than working, those yoruba people are constantly depending on free handouts. Smh!!! The ratchet people of Africa.

The only thing I'm grateful about biafra is we don't have to share a nation anymore with those despicable people. Thank Jehovah.
and they leaders are the cause of their greediness. ...
I will be sorry for yoruba if Nigeria separate because they have no other plans. ....except free money from government. ....
A reasonable yoruba man can never talk to an igbo anyhow .....but it's only the doll babies in the social network can open their garbage smelling mouth over an igbo man ........
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by cheruv: 5:00am On May 12, 2015
Xetima:

Bros, Sincerely, the South South region is so traverse now. How would you class PH? Where do you think the ibibios, Efik, etc will align with? Moreover, we have always have this Ijaw/Urhobo/Itsekiri crisis. The better pill to take is to join the Igbos, who would be dominant only if other entities are fragmented. A united Lower Niger is feasible. This is what the cabal never wanted.

By the way the name BIAFRA is not Ibo, it came from Bight of BIAFRA which Nigeria now call Bight of Bonny just to divide and rule the South South Nd South East.
the LNF is a project the Igbo, Ijo and Ibibio-Efik have signed up for. moreover the capital would be at PH city, which lies on the border btwn the Igbo, Ijo and Ogoni.the regional govts at Enugwu (Igbo); Yenagoa(Izon); Uyo(Akwa Abasiibom); Opobo(Delta); Calabar(Oyono) would be given responsibility over every issue except defense, currency and foreign affairs with the option to secede if they want.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 5:17am On May 12, 2015
nokingasgod:
Its amazing how some Igbo brothers talk about secession as if its child's play. Obviously, most of the folks here on NL are not the crème de la crème of Ndigbo, their reasoning are too pedestrian and they didn't even know the full import of the SE seceding. One of the simplest thing that would happen should the secession succeed is that all your dream of controlling the economy of Lagos, Abuja, Kano etc will be gone in seconds. You will become foreigners in those places and will first of all relocate to your Biafra and then apply for a visa to come back. Your property may never ever be recovered and then, when the chips are down, you will realized that ''one tree does not make a forest'' You need the Yorubas that you hate so much, you need the Hausas, we all need one another and your leaders will then begin diplomatic maneuvers with your hitherto compatriots. Hmnnnnnnnnnnn, can go on and on.

I only hope that when the time comes, you guys wont be looking for who to blame and or who caused your property to be forfeited, or some other ''stories for the gods''.
sorry u reason through anus ........
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 5:20am On May 12, 2015
KemiJesus:
Igbos pls stay with us Nigeria is 2small to disintegrate,do u kno dat the whole of nigeria is just a state in America? So pls lets stay together nd grow as one. One lov keep us together in Jesus name.
we reject it in JESUS name we pray

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by splashbaby(m): 5:47am On May 12, 2015
Caleycash:
All your generation is bastard...who are you they won't quote you...NOONSENSE!!!
Children of anger... Your fathers never won any battle...bunch of bitter cowards.... Oloriburuku radarada.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by splashbaby(m): 5:48am On May 12, 2015
Caleycash:
Anu ofia...You go die hard for hating innocent and blessed people!!!
Children of anger... Your fathers never won any battle...bunch of bitter cowards.... Oloriburuku radarada.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by splashbaby(m): 5:49am On May 12, 2015
dckelvin:

if you knew how serious & how far this people have gone,you wud hv understand you are just wasting ur tym ranting here on nairaland.
anyway,I hope u won 't hv heart attack about this news because I really can feel you burning inside.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by splashbaby(m): 5:49am On May 12, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
you and your family are fools
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by splashbaby(m): 5:50am On May 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin why are you afraid of being quoted. One things that could make you die young is HATE. You are overflowing with hate.
When your neighbour says this tin will make my life better be happy for him. Whenever i hear they discover oil in d north i feel happy for d hausa man, and when i saw this development for the ibo ppl i also felt happy for them. That is how to live long. The ibo people did not betray u so be happy for them so that you wont die young. There are small countries in this world that are not up to a 10th of the ibo ppl population and who are not as known globally as the ibo ppl, so they too have right to go separate
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by splashbaby(m): 5:51am On May 12, 2015
ak47mann:
U are not a Biafran what are you doing here you son of Imbeccile cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.