Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,976 members, 7,966,631 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:33 PM

tale - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / tale (762 Views)

OPINION: Ese― A Tale Of Impunity; Sanusi―a Disgrace To Educated Monarchs / Touching Tale: Challenges Of Widowhood In Nigeria / A Tale of Nine Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

tale by STPEACE10: 4:55pm On May 11, 2015
fabricated
Re: tale by Tunnamania(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2015
Stop risking your life because of 15k, go for the computer job and minimize your expenses .
Re: tale by MRBrownJ: 5:22pm On May 11, 2015
tell the lady exactly that:"i would love nothing more than to start working with you but, in my present situation, it is not possible. my monthly needs are about 15K and to leave where i am currently working, i would need to earn at least 20K"

if she really believes in you and want to help you , she will pay you at least the 15K that you are earning presently.
Re: tale by AmiLaHoit(f): 10:32pm On May 11, 2015
MRBrownJ:
tell the lady exactly that:"i would love nothing more than to start working with you but, in my present situation, it is not possible. my monthly needs are about 15K and to leave where i am currently working, i would need to earn at least 20K"

if she really believes in you and want to help you , she will pay you at least the 15K that you are earning presently.

Seconded.
Tell her and be straight not emotional about it.

But MRBrown o o , what if the woman no free add money?
For me, OP should remain in the security job if ah doesn't agree. Kindness won't pay his bills but money will. GOD guides HIS own.
OP, pray always!!
Re: tale by MRBrownJ: 11:14pm On May 11, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

Seconded.
Tell her and be straight not emotional about it.

But MRBrown o o , what if the woman no free add money?
For me, OP should remain in the security job if ah doesn't agree. Kindness won't pay his bills but money will. GOD guides HIS own.
OP, pray always!!

exactly, if she cant add to the 15K he is already making, then he should stay put at the security job.
Re: tale by STPEACE10: 7:28am On May 12, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Star Of Bethlehem / Infographic: When Two Lions Cause Road Traffic / An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.