Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? (917 Views)

Funny Ways Lovers Communicated In Relationships Before The Advent Of GSM / Who Handles Breakups Easier! / 12 Girls You Will Date Before Finding The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by ndividual: 5:04pm On May 11, 2015
What do you think the is the average number of heart breaks and failed relationships before meeting "the one" or settling down?

I ask this question because there's so much i learnt over my past relationship that I would not have known prior or taken for granted. No number of books or second hand experience can substitute your own. That seems to suggest to some extent the breakups are a neccessary (but bleeped up) way to know better.

So, what's say you?
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by shakazuldadon: 5:05pm On May 11, 2015
its relative
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by falconey(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2015
it depends on your vicinity/state.

Lagos-------29.
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by Tapout(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2015
[size=20pt]must one have a particular number of failed relationship before meeting the so called "one" undecided[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 11, 2015
It differs between people.
For some persons their first relationship could be "the one", while for some other people they might encounter numerous relationships, some three, some eight, some even twenty before eventually finding their true halves.
So you can't actually say. Just as we are unique individuals, what life throws on us is unique and specific to us.

All in all, I'd say it's nature's way of maintaining balance.
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by ViralBOY: 5:07pm On May 11, 2015
Sh*t we've got a weac questionaire in romance land tongue
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 11, 2015
Let the Pro come and comment... I be novice
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by elantraceey(f): 5:08pm On May 11, 2015
There isn't any specific number just make sure its not too much .
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by agarawu23(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2015
my brother no number

your first date can be your future wife if you take time to understand and study her, you dont need to rush into relationship just becos your mate her dating.

it takes time and at times prayer to find the right partner.
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by MRBrownJ: 5:11pm On May 11, 2015
there is no number because we ALWAYS learn and "the one" can turn into "NOT the one" over time. if even married people divorce then "the one" is just in our head. until the day you die, you will never cease to learn from the opposite sex (unless you have been with ALL types).
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by Rapsodee(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2015
It all depends,some people believe relationship is something you dabble in and comot at d end of d day while some believe its something that will go further to marriage,so no average number but nowadays people are entering and ending relationships just anyhow.
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by ndividual: 5:47pm On May 11, 2015
Tapout:
[size=20pt]must one have a particular number of failed relationship before meeting the so called "one" undecided[/size]

At all. But you rarely hear about people getting it right the first time, hence the question. I don't think its the best way to learn, but it seems there's enough trial and error involved.
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by funlord(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2015
missclasssy:
For some persons their first relationship could be "the one", while for some other people they might encounter numerous relationships, some three, some eight, some even twenty before eventually finding their true halves.
So you can't actually. Just as we are unique individuals, what life throws on us is unique and specific to us.

angry
missclasssy:
So you can't actually. Just as we are unique individuals, what life throws on us is unique and specific to us.

Are U not 20? what experiences have u had 2 draw from? Abeg stop writing and rehashing stories/advice from "comsmopolitan and todays woman magazines" all in a lame attempt 2 sound like 1 obi wan kenobi!
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by demmy0325(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 11, 2015
funlord:
angry Are U not 20? what experiences have u had 2 draw from? Abeg stop writing and rehashing stories/advice from "comsmopolitan and todays woman magazines" all in a lame attempt 2 sound like 1 obi wan kenobi!

You are funny.
Re: Average Number Of Breakups/failed Relationships Before Finding "The One"? by funlord(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2015
missclasssy:

You are funny.
grin
missclasssy:

You are funny.

(1) (Reply)

Wooing A Lady In The Church Premises. Is There Anything Wrong About It? / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat And How To Prevent It (Must Read)!!! / Why Have I Been Left Out Of Mr. Nairaland Contest Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.