Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

White Men And Their Effect So Far On Africans (lesbians And Gay) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Men And Their Effect So Far On Africans (lesbians And Gay) (532 Views)

Lesbians And Guys Are Disturbing My Life / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. / White Men And Their Effect So Far On Africans (lesbians And Gay) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Men And Their Effect So Far On Africans (lesbians And Gay) by Nabfresh(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2015
Dear white men,
You asked us to wear coats under
hot sun,
we did.
You said we should speak your
language,
we have obediently ignored ours.
You asked us to always tie a rope
around our necks
like goats, we have obeyed without
questioning.
You asked our ladies to wear dead
people's
hair instead of the natural hair God
gave to them,
they have obeyed.
You said we should marry just one
woman in the
midst of plenty black angels, we
reluctantly agreed.
You said our decent girls should wear
catapults instead of the conventional
pants, they
have obeyed.
You asked us to use rubber in order
to
control our birth rate, we agreed.
Now You want our MEN to sleep
with fellow
MEN & WOMEN with fellow WOMEN
so that
God would punish us like Sodom and
Gomorrah?
White folk,
we say Nonsense!!
We don't agree with You this time!
Proudly African,
we say a huge NO to GAY
relationships and
LESBIAN.
If You say NO to HOMOSEXUALS &
LESBIANS type
NO!!
Re: White Men And Their Effect So Far On Africans (lesbians And Gay) by ViralBOY: 5:22pm On May 11, 2015
Sugar cane 4 sale!!! U wan buy grin

1 Like

Re: White Men And Their Effect So Far On Africans (lesbians And Gay) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 11, 2015
Who told u tat u shud follow wat "white men" does And being anti LGBT shud b the least u shud do...there r tons of things u CAN do to create a better world, instead of judging others sexual orientation...

1 Like

Re: White Men And Their Effect So Far On Africans (lesbians And Gay) by dechandel(f): 5:34pm On May 11, 2015
Well i don't say no to them..

I am not homophobic undecided so i wont type angry grin
Re: White Men And Their Effect So Far On Africans (lesbians And Gay) by Orunto: 5:52pm On May 11, 2015
NO!!!!
Re: White Men And Their Effect So Far On Africans (lesbians And Gay) by demmy0325(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2015
Re: White Men And Their Effect So Far On Africans (lesbians And Gay) by tpiadotcom: 6:14pm On May 11, 2015
1. We wear agbada under the hot sun

2. We speak our languages

3. We tie things around the waist

4. Black women are not wearing dead people's hair

5. Monogamy is not unknown to Africa

6. Whoever is selling pant should give us the stats on what sells more

7. Optional as at now

8. Your choice.

1 Like

Re: White Men And Their Effect So Far On Africans (lesbians And Gay) by tpiadotcom: 6:15pm On May 11, 2015
The point is, you are a slave if you think you are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, Is There Love Without Trust? / What Is The Reward In The Afterlife For Being A Virgin? / I Want To Learn How To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.