Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,135 members, 7,880,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. (19007 Views)

Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl / I Need A Poor Igbo Lady Base In Europe For A Serious Relationship/marriage / Why Dat All Ladies Talking About Money In Relationahip,what About Those Dat Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by binhozie(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2009
This thread has gone past its prime,
I'd say lock it!!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2009
why?

binhozie:

I'd say lock it!!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2009
d-ROC's back in the building! Now where were we? grin grin grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by eyonigger(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2009
binhozie:

I'd say lock it!!

Turn to iice and lock it.

d-ROC:

d-ROC's back in the building! Now where were we? grin grin grin

d-ROC, Thanks for this thread o jare, I wonder why Mr get around on every thread_eyonigger has not been here yet. To topic: I would say it does not really matter dating poor girls. As a guy wey soji, you do not need to do a whole year survey and test and see if the girl is all about the money or not. Abi some dey wey fit pretend?? Anyway as for me, if its a girl I love and I know she aint about my money, then I dnt see any reason nt dating the poor girl. I think I am making a point here.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by bonnez(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2009
Lets be frank about this. i think the problem is due to the misuse of the word "love"
what really is love? what does it mean to some people? is there really anything like love?
if you dwell on these issues critically you now see that people do certain things for some reasons. yeah, there's always a motive for our actions
people enter relationships for different reasons: some desire company, sex, someone to meet their needs, a sense of belonging, etc.

so ask urself "y do i get involved in the first place?" certainly not love at first cos there's nothing like love @ first sight. love grows with time.

but can we love without giving? absolutely NO. can you give without loving? absolutely YES

love is a responsibility, a decision you make to give your very all to the benefit of the other person without something else in return.
it should be both sided. its wrong to approach a relationship based on what you intend to benefit from.

for the girls, try and add value to ur man else u'll become a pest and he'll treat you as such. but if you add value to him, he'll respect you forever
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2009
bonnez:

Lets be frank about this. i think the problem is due to the misuse of the word "love"
what really is love? what does it mean to some people? is there really anything like love?
if you dwell on these issues critically you now see that people do certain things for some reasons. yeah, there's always a motive for our actions
people enter relationships for different reasons: some desire company, sex, someone to meet their needs, a sense of belonging, etc.

so ask urself "y do i get involved in the first place?" certainly not love at first cos there's nothing like love @ first sight. love grows with time.

but can we love without giving? absolutely NO. can you give without loving? absolutely YES

love is a responsibility, a decision you make to give your very all to the benefit of the other person without something else in return.
it should be both sided. its wrong to approach a relationship based on what you intend to benefit from.

for the girls, try and add value to ur man else u'll become a pest and he'll treat you as such. but if you add value to him, he'll respect you forever

I totally agree with you. Bonnez and SeanT21 were the most objective on this thread. There was a lot wisdom in your replies.

binhozie:

I'd say lock it!!

If you don't like it then lock yourself in your room or move over, sheesh some people sha
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by enfuse(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2009
Life's all about giving, you get attracted to a girl and you get close to her and she's Bam! what you've been searching for but she's poor and very dependent on you. Some guys need to know that ladies are expensive most times not because of greed but because of a lack of security. They want to have something after we've walked away. That's why some girls from rich background behave like gold diggers. So, we have to give them that security in our relationship and all this, I believe will change.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by UNLEASHED(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2009
@Poster
I partially dey your back
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by FBS: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2009
a girl with no dream or goal in life and that cannot add (or not ready to add) value to your existence should be avoided.
Its a 2 way thing, ain't it?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by UNLEASHED(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2009
FBS:

a girl with no dream or goal in life and that cannot add (or not ready to add) value to your existence should be avoided.
simple
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by kingsikaz(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2009
FBS:

what if she had a nice buttique and well-branded BOOBS, ?

en-fuse:

Life's all about giving, you get attracted to a girl and you get close to her and she's Bam! what you've been searching for but she's poor and very dependent on you. Some guys need to know that ladies are expensive most times not because of greed but because of a lack of security. They want to have something after we've walked away. That's why some girls from rich background behave like gold diggers. So, we have to give them that security in our relationship and all this, I believe will change.

THIS ONE NA PHILOSOPHY,
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by ijleke(f): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2009
A girl with no car.
A girl from a poor family.
A girl who can't pay her own bills.
Any girl who doesn't match your status.
let me start by pointing out to you that you dont measure wealth by CAR, most guys i know have cars but cant gas there cars, (false life)
i pay my bills and if i need help will talk to my dad or my fiance. Matching your status with gal its a MUST to know where you stand.
my only stand in all these is that we LADIES try hard not leave A FALSE LIFE i dont stay in nigeria but meant alot a guys and LADIES who are in this category. peace
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Pennywise(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2009
I want to agree with OP, but the problem is that an erect penis doesnt know neither does it care if a girl is broke or not neither can it (erect penis) be ignored.

In fact there are some joysticks that wont even stand up if a girl is too rich but this is understandable if the natural concept of opposite attraction is considered.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by UNLEASHED(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2009
kingsikaz:

Don't tell me you're not funny
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2009
kingsikaz:

Now that's pretty hard to resist, rich or poor!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2009
ijleke:

A girl with no car.
A girl from a poor family.
A girl who can't pay her own bills.
Any girl who doesn't match your status.
let me start by pointing out to you that you dont measure wealth by CAR, most guys i know have cars but cant gas there cars, (false life)
i pay my bills and if i need help will talk to my dad or my fiance. Matching your status with gal its a MUST to know where you stand.
my only stand in all these is that we LADIES try hard not leave A FALSE LIFE i dont stay in nigeria but meant alot a guys and LADIES who are in this category. peace

True! So why do some ladies say they won't date a guy without a car? especially the "Po ones". Cheers

Pennywise:

I want to agree with OP, but the problem is that an erect penis doesnt know neither does it care if a girl is broke or not neither can it (erect penis) be ignored.

In fact there are some joysticks that wont even stand up if a girl is too rich but this is understandable if the natural concept of opposite attraction is considered.

Weird Philosophy, but equally true.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by JJYOU: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2009
wbb
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by toffee2lov: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2009
nawa 4 una oooooooooo
as 4 me, poor girl will ever remain poor girl either in nigeria or anywhere around the globe. and i want to let the house know that poor girl are always money monger they don,t have real love @ all they carry about is lust instead of love and hey will want to use that to get all what they want.So guys be watchfullllllll shocked shocked shocked shocked shine ur eyes for them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by kingsikaz(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
UNLEASHED:

Don't tell me you're not funny

any how, grin

d-ROC:

True! So why do some ladies say they won't date a guy without a car? especially the "Po ones". Cheers

Weird Philosophy, but equally true.

i don't think a vig can be poor also grin

d-ROC:

Now that's pretty hard to resist, rich or poor!

especially when she's from da village,
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by ayobase(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2009
sege,see wetin u cause now
u don spoil some girls runs
as against this VAL DAY.

U are in trouble.

But, frankly speaking,
rich guys need to marry these girls off
so as to alleviate the poverty in
our society,
LOTTO has been a good one
and also these MTN Modern gambling
presentation on NTA.

Rich guys, help these poor girls!!!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by FBS: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2009
kingsikaz:

THIS ONE NA PHILOSOPHY,
well, if that is your own version of adding value to your life then it's yours for the taking. Different people, different strokes. There is no single formular to adding value. . .ain't it?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by amaikama(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2009
Sean T 21!! you are more than blessed with that word.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by amaikama(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2009
Gabrywyl my girl!! but what been happening now. too bad though cry we just have accept it. who would change it? you, me, them or us??
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by slyboggie(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2009
D ROC i agree wit all u say, Na true u talk oh.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by frijos(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2009
I think there's nothing wrong in dating a girl from a poor home. It's her attitude and character that matters.

I would quote the dream here:

if she fine ur shawty a dime u shud tip her, u shud tip her/ if she poor and u love her u shud tip her, u shud tip her/ ,
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2009
Cho ha ba, see as the babes dey provoke, but i concur wit a bruv, SAY NO TO POOR GIRLS, DEM GO HEAR AM. THE THING CAN PAIN
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tulk2mi: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
This so true of so many girls in 9ja, ask d married men what makes dem tick money & stability . D sad thing is d poster is correct in his deduction, wat makes it more annoying is,  d girl giving u this bullshit is a 100% liability with no hope of eva adding any value 2 ur life.
If u want a rich husband or boyf come along with ur own fat cheque book then it will b a perfect match otherwise, make dem no make me lose my temperature make i no vomit,  cos if i do ehn, angry
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2009
no money ,no love.
thats wat most girls think and say,
it just has to swing both ways.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2009
women marry for security reasons( financial, emotional and otherwise), what do men marry for?

Watch out for a new thread by d-ROC dealing with the topic. Cheers.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by ohaechesi(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2009
is any body there? i've got something bothering me which i will like to share it with nairaland forum. can someone direct me on how to post a weave on this trend. i have nurtured this problem over a month now, still can't find how to post a new topic
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
ohaechesi:

is any body there? i've got something bothering me which i will like to share it with nairaland forum. can someone direct me on how to post a weave on this trend. i have nurtured this problem over a month now, still can't find how to post a new topic

Simply got to the romance page and scroll down to the end and click on new topic. Lets hear what you have to say.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by PurestBoy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2009
zhiggy:

Cho ha ba, see as the babes dey provoke, but i concur wit a bruv, SAY NO TO POOR GIRLS, DEM GO HEAR AM. THE THING CAN PAIN

Don't just tell me there's someone who is yet to say NO TO POOR GIRLS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week! / I Need Matured Guys 4 sex chat / Adultfriendfinder Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.