Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,775 members, 7,965,917 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! (47308 Views)

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / The Most Expensive Phone Number / Pics: Worlds Most Expensive Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by cana882(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2015
Hope d flight-mode can actually fly the owner. E suppose even com inside a small kia picanto
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by samtechcomm: 10:56am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Maximus85(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2015
temitemi1:
The iphone4 Daimond Rose Edition, made with flawless diamonds! The band is adorned with 100 carats diamonds, and the Apple logo is formed with 53 more diamonds! The back section is made from rose gold and the home button features a rare 7.4-carat pink diamond. It costs a whooping $8million!!!

Would you go for this luxury piece if you could afford it?
http://635.gtbank.com/2015/05/the-worlds-10-most-expensive-mobile-phones/

Only if I can call God with it and whatsapp Jesus, angel Gabriel and others.

Lobatan!
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Mckandre(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2015
When the phone specs becomes Outdated, what do u mke of all those ?
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by enthusiastica: 11:06am On May 12, 2015
temitemi1:
The iphone4 Daimond Rose Edition, made with flawless diamonds! The band is adorned with 100 carats diamonds, and the Apple logo is formed with 53 more diamonds! The back section is made from rose gold and the home button features a rare 7.4-carat pink diamond. It costs a whooping $8million!!!

yes i'll take bank loan and go for it! den uncouple d whole damned phone and sale it SPAREPARTS (ask ladipo guys) im sure gonna rake in $9m or may be more pay bank dem 8m and enjoy d profit grin grin angry
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by ugotex85: 11:16am On May 12, 2015
Not even Iphone 6. Even if somebody dashed me the phone, I will still sell it and put the money into better use.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by emmyblow: 11:21am On May 12, 2015
can it call heaven? abi he go make me see Papa God ne!?
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Micheezy7(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2015
Shey dis phone fit track devil ni?
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by paix(m): 11:34am On May 12, 2015
Does it use SIM card, or it uses any available network nearest to it?
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Enigma90(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2015
shakazuldadon:
can it call back the dead.

i wonder
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2015
one day the fone go spoil
another day the owner will die..
that's the end of both lifes

dash me the money make i better the life of some pple awand me
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by princemillla(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2015
Holy Ghost...... Fire
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Daliano(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2015
If I get the phone for such amount,melt or break the diamonds and resell it,would I make a profit?Only on such grounds will I buy it.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by mzLeezhie(f): 12:50pm On May 12, 2015
Ladies dis isn't d fone dat "baby" shd be asked 4 ooo.nice fone anyway Buh d moni go build me exotic house wink
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 12, 2015
Even if I die and my great grand child tries it, I will come out from grave and flog him/her 6000strokes of chain wire!
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by pomsky: 1:53pm On May 12, 2015
temitemi1:

[size=14pt].......yes i would buy it, then employ the chiefs of staff to guard it![/size]

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by naturefellow(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Shey the phone de increase lifespan?
All expenses paid at first purchase. Free airtime till the end of eternity.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 12, 2015
No mind them
naturefellow:
All expenses paid at first purchase. Free airtime till the end of eternity.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Holamidhe(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2015
Maximus85:

Only if I can call God with it and whatsapp Jesus, angel Gabriel and others.

Lobatan!

Only if I can check my status from God I.e am I going to heaven or hell,my sins and how to turn to heaven candidate or if it can hack heaven internet so that am going to pronounce judgement from here and change it for people willing to pay

Lobatan!!
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by oluwasegun007(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2015
I'll wait if the price would drop 10yrs 4rm now
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by ewizard1: 5:23pm On May 12, 2015
The expensive part are the Gold and Diamond encrusted on it.
Its just a normal iPoo!
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Xris1992: 6:17pm On May 12, 2015
Dis kind phone is numba.i am nt sure it will be much in d market.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by mcyemite(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2015
I have four of these.. cool
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by hikmojj(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2015
abeg how d ringing tone de be?
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by hikmojj(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2015
abeg d its charger Na pin mouth?
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by ENDTIMES: 8:24pm On May 12, 2015
Its a complete Waste of ideas, time and resources if the phone is still recharged with money.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 12, 2015
Ella201:
bros any space 4 me? Even if na d toilet ov ur hrt l'll gladly stay juxt buy me d phn 2 grin
laughing real hard! grin grin grin, i cant share my love dear, not even in the toilet. But I can introduce you to friends that can equally do same. I need a seller for this Phone! someone help.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by djkirkoo2(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2015
Even Bill Gate nor go buy but trust our politicians wey nor know d value of money, dem go even buy two at a time. grin
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Nobody: 3:30am On May 13, 2015
Please buy the phone for me and I will deposit the money on your account as soon as I receive it.

Pls hurry.............
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Phone In The World! by Judolisco(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2015
nigga if u dnt believe in God ave u nt been seeing miracles...ave u nt been seeing potent charms......i pity u...u dnt believe in God u dnt believe in d devil m afraid u r Vulnerable....nd u can get hurt soon.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message? / MTN Now Campaigns For Buhari (APC)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.