Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:36 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning (15258 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 1:29pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

Your moniker ~ KRADLEBER
Dividing into two ~ KRAD and LEBER
Spelling backwards you have DARK and REBEL
Combining the two you have DARKREBEL.

That's just a coincidence ..
MISS and CLASSY
there's a monicker here that's CLASSYMISS so is that you?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by ireneony(f): 1:37pm On May 12, 2015
joseph1832:
When senselessness talk, genius doesn't listen!!!.
i can see u are a big fooool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by joseph1832(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2015
ireneony:
i can see u are a big fooool
I believe the fool is easily identified when my comments and yours are read!.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

MISS and CLASSY

there's a monicker here that's CLASSYMISS
so is that you?

That's different. You had darkrebel in mind and you intentionally spelt it backwards.
That's hiding In plain sight.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

MISS and CLASSY

there's a monicker here that's CLASSYMISS
so is that you?
lmao cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

That's different. You had darkrebel in mind and you intentionally spelt it backwards.
not to mention his conspicuous profile picture.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

Hellosmiley

Could you please unquote me?
I just modified.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lmao
MizmyColi/Dechandel, so you guys are friends with the contestants? Adonbelivit shocked grin

Anyway, naturally human wants are insatiable. Now, someone wants us to judge, like judge...so that we can be accused of being biased? Let the voters decide please.

Preferential treatment for the preferred candidate? What does that mean? We should go on banning spree? Have you ever considered the fact, that someone could intentionally do something that would earn any of the contestant(s) a ban? Cc: Ronald4lif cited this point too.

Last Miss NL (Jennimma) was a proof that it isn't a popularity contest.
If you have any empirical evidence grin that 'the two female judges' are having undue contact with any female candidate, PLEASE produce it. Till then, lets have some sanity here.

If you feel you can do it better, stay awake at night to count votes admist the trashy Nigerian network, deliver on time , kindly signify. We need INEC officers too kiss .

You get time to dey answer that cry baby. He has obviously pitched his tent with the losing team, he's only trying to save face before he loses.. .

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

Hiding in plain sight yet only you noticed. You are only hallucinating dear and I know why.
That Dark Rebel must have been someone very special to you to the extent that you now play scrabble with people's monickers just to arrive at his name
awwwwww such love . grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by loomer: 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
demmy0325:
.. U for talk am now make u chop life ban..

See how una de call ban like say e go end person life.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
tongue
teeoo:

You get time to dey answer that cry baby. He has obviously pitched his tent with the losing team, he's only trying to save face before he loses.. .
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 2:13pm On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

[font=Georgia][/font]

Its not possible to unquote. I can only edit my comment which I'm not gonna do.
I got a question for you ..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

Hiding in plain sight yet only you noticed. You are only hallucinating dear and I know why.
That Dark Rebel must have been someone very special to you to the extent that you now play scrabble with people's monickers just to arrive at his name
awwwwww such love . grin

Micheal like seriously?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
tongue

Asam wa. Anything for me
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 2:18pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

Micheal like seriously?
what is ''Like seriously" or do you wanna deny that you don't love me? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

Its not possible to unquote. I can only edit my comment which I'm not gonna do.
I got a question for you ..

It is very possible to.
And if you won't....
oKBye
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
grin
teeoo:

Asam wa. Anything for me

*Inhales*
Fresh Air.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

what is ''Like seriously" or do you wanna deny that you don't love me? grin

You finally admitted. My instincts have never failed me and will never fail me.

To answer your question, I don't.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by 47xxx(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2015
mr nairaland nko?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 12, 2015
teeoo:

Sometimes when one is silent in the face of such situation. You advertently/inadvertently make it seem the accuser of the brethren is right na.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 2:29pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

You finally admitted. My instincts have never failed me and will never fail me.

To answer your question, I don't.

shut up there about that instincts crap. It wasn't instincts, you just knew from the way I typed and character which is obvious.

And are you sure you don't love me? .I don't believe you. Remember we used to be together..living happily, kissing, fu¢king e.t.c .. we used do all these things till you cheated on me grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

It is very possible to.
And if you won't....
oKBye

Lol ..calm down.. Are we fighting or why you dey tell me 'bye'

Well its kinda weird but the question is this: Can I make you laugh? grin
I found the most retardedd comment ever on YouTube yesterday and took a screen shot.
In as much as its overly moronic and stupidity at its vertex, its 101% hilarious cheesy

would you like to see and laugh your guts out ?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by joseph1832(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2015
teeoo:

Bro please since you're in the know do kindly tell who the winning team is? I like to join!.

Thank you so much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 2:43pm On May 12, 2015
Sure I'm interested.
BUT
Unquote me firstgrin

kradleber:

Lol ..calm down.. Are we fighting or why you dey tell me 'bye'

Well its kinda weird but the question is this: Can I make you laugh? grin
I found the most retardedd comment ever on YouTube yesterday and took a screen shot.
In as much as its overly moronic and stupidity at its vertex, its 101% hilarious cheesy

would you like to see and laugh your guts out ?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 2:44pm On May 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Sometimes when one is silent in the face of such situation. You advertently/inadvertently make it seem the accuser of the brethren is right na.

Supu!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

*Inhales*
Fresh Air.

Lol, you never cease to amaze me. Wonderful person you are wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 2:52pm On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
Sure I'm interested.
BUT
Unquote me firstgrin

I've edited that post already

Now brace yourself cos you are about to witness the rawest form of human stupidity grin

I'm sure you have watched Bruno Mars Lazy song Music video(The one that had all those guys in Monkey costume dancing)
Well I was watching it again yesterday on YouTube and a certain dude commented..

Check for Raka Gunawan's comment in the screenshot and tell me if it isn't retardness of the highest level grin grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 12, 2015
joseph1832:

Bro please since you're in the know do kindly tell who the winning team is? I like to join!.

Thank you so much.
Lol, every team is a winner, except maybe his
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 2:55pm On May 12, 2015
ROTFLMAO OO

LMCAO

cheesy

grin

But hey!
HE's not a retard, he's just back-wardedgrin

cheesy
kradleber:

I've edited that post already

Now Brace yourself cos you are about to the highest point of human stupidity grin

I'm sure you have watched Bruno Mars Lazy song video(The one that had all those guys in Monkey costume dancing)
Well I was rewatching it yesterday on YouTube and that guy commented..
Check for Raka Gunawan's comment in the screenshot and tell me if it isn't retardness of the highest level grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 2:56pm On May 12, 2015
teeoo:

Lol, you never cease to amaze me. Wonderful person you are wink

Awwmmm smiley
Thank You smiley

Beht, which abracadabra I perform?grin

Gimee location, make I go reviewtongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 2:57pm On May 12, 2015
Borrussia
Are you D1ck?

Are you in one of the Germanian countries?
You're the one on black @DP, right?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Supu!

I want to be like you when I grow. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / . / My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.