Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com (88107 Views)

El-rufai’s Memo Shocks Buhari, APC / A Man Who Celebrated N1Billion In Bayelsa Is Poor Now / See The Photos Of Rochas Okorocha's N1billion Mansion That Got Buhari Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by ojilepikin(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:
undecided
Nonsense!! Fake rubbish
Which sourse be nigeriancaemera again?
Make una park comot jare angry

And who told you that Rochas is from umuodu mbieri? Stupid news. Rochas is from orlu zone and idea to north LGA north from mbieri which is in mbaitoli.

Make una carry una propaganda dey go

Apart from the wrong location u claim, is the story real or fake? I asked bc u did not deny the fact that the mansion is not his own. Pls clearrify the matter bc it seems u know much n more than the person feeding us with this piece of information.
Just give us facts pls. I mean no disrespect to u.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Abagworo(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/663922/what-industry-does-rochas-how

This thread was before he was sworn in as at 2011.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Abagworo(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2015
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by oluwamile(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2015
amarilo:
Why did he not build the mansion then?
who TLD u he hasn't built it den,guy do u knw aw many tymz okorocha contested for presidency...do u knw wat it means for someone to contest for presidency...
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Abagworo(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2015
oluwamile:
who TLD u he hasn't built it den,guy do u knw aw many tymz okorocha contested for presidency...do u knw wat it means for someone to contest for presidency...

Everything Okorocha has today in Imo State and Abuja were there before 2011. Even the writers of this fake news know that. The only changes since 2011 are renovations but they were equally renovated regularly before he became Governor.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by oluwamile(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Everything Okorocha has today in Imo State and Abuja were there before 2011. Even the writers of this fake news know that. The only changes since 2011 are renovations but they were equally renovated regularly before he became Governor.
true talk bro
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by gudluckgreat(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2015
ojilepikin:

Apart from the wrong location u claim, is the story real or fake? I asked bc u did not deny the fact that the mansion is not his own. Pls clearrify the matter bc it seems u know much n more than the person feeding us with this piece of information.
Just give us facts pls. I mean no disrespect to u.

Thanks bro. Yes he owns it.

But that property was bought over 15years ago.

Every year he adds beauty to it by renovation.

So I dnt understand why they should put it as if its a new aquisation

We in imo now has this man loves infrastructure and beauty even before he started dream of becoming governor
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by gudluckgreat(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2015
emperorceaser:

See dis smalie ooo. ....
U knw wetin go do u as u don quote me na... angry angry
U & ur thief rochas shld pay lecturers make we resume ooo.. 1 billion for house but he can't pay . .

Apshit.....
Badluck.... Man
Nonsense

Na your papa be smalie

The 1 billion na your money?

Ngwere ala ubi grin
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by gudluckgreat(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2015
tomakint:

Everything must always look like propaganda to you when APC is involved perhaps you need to look up the meaning of 'propaganda'!

And what's your business even if I commit malapropism? undecided
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by gudluckgreat(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2015
Akokwa123:

It simply shows you are not from imo state.yes okorocha Is from ideato north and the house is in mbieri but who said you can not own a house in owerri or owerri suburb.for your information.the compound he built that house was owned by SPIBAT construction and the were prefabricated houses and was bought over by Iwuanyanyu rochas bought the place when he became Governor (he could not before he became governor anyway.simply could not afford it then)he then demolished it and built so many things I there just like he demolished he house in ogboko his home town and build another one.so try to be better informed before challenging people that may have their facts right.

You see how you got misinformed when the info is before you?

Read the post again and check what they said about Rochas hometown being mbieri

I dnt just wanna continue
Whatever you feel you know,keep it to yourself
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Kizito2nv(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2015
Akokwa123:

It simply shows you are not from imo state.yes okorocha Is from ideato north and the house is in mbieri but who said you can not own a house in owerri or owerri suburb.for your information.the compound he built that house was owned by SPIBAT construction and the were prefabricated houses and was bought over by Iwuanyanyu rochas bought the place when he became Governor (he could not before he became governor anyway.simply could not afford it then)he then demolished it and built so many things I there just like he demolished he house in ogboko his home town and build another one.so try to be better informed before challenging people that may have their facts right.
bros rochas is not from ideato north he is from the south and his house in ogboko has always undergone renovation and demolition almost evry year if you cant accept d fact dat he was a billonair b4 he came into power den dats ur loss truth be told rochas govment has been d best sinc d time of mbakwe if u pdp mofos cant accept defeat d lagoon is still open
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by iiiyyyk(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2015
Akokwa123:

Guy, say wht u know. Rochas bought spibate, several years b4 he became governor, I once leave in Akwakuma, close to spibate . Infact I know people he gave free accomodation there long ago, its a very big place.
It seems u dont know Rochas, he is one of the richest nigerians, he has tooooo many great properties all around Imo and nigeria.

This article is complete nonsense, Rochas is from ogboko not mbieri. The writer is just a poo,

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by anyaikenga: 2:11pm On May 12, 2015
Rich man wit what trade or Job?
cococandy:
Well okorocha has always been a rich man.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Meister(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2015
brixton:
Let me peruse

MODIFIED

The APC henchmen will kill Buhari before you know it... They will either attempt to remove or kill him if he don't align with their corrupt tendencies. I am a Buhari critic, I will change my stance about him if he truly fight our political elites milking the nation dry since independence. Buhari seem a good man but his operational environment?

Someone above wrote that Rochas has always been rich; what are his antecedents? How did he make so much money? Advanced fee fraud? In saner climes people like Rochas don't have any business being in the corridors of power talk alone being a head of Governors in the ruling party!

Dude what are u writing about ? Rochas declared his assets before he came into office and he was worth 3trillion naira so what's all this fuss about 1billion and FYI our amiable governor is from Oru East in Orlu and not Mbaitolu in Owerri so don't get it twisted

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Meister(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2015
anyaikenga:
Rich man wit what trade or Job?
Why don't you google him and find out the number of business enterprise he has long before he came in as a governor...............Do you know that at age 14 he already had a bus on the road and a driver giving him account ??
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by godwin120alex: 2:47pm On May 12, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Gamesmart: 4:10pm On May 12, 2015
“This is something GMB does not want. He has openly and secretly told some
APC members that he will personally deal with any member of the Party who
lives above his means and he is serious about it.”

If it is Jonathan, he would openly and publicly dally with those living above their means and ask them to come to Aso Rock frequently to party.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by armadeo(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2015
sKeetz:
cheesy

This your goat got Mr laughing every time. It never gets old
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Chidizzy(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:
undecided
Nonsense!! Fake rubbish
Which sourse be nigeriancaemera again?
Make una park comot jare angry

And who told you that Rochas is from umuodu mbieri? Stupid news. Rochas is from orlu zone and idea to north LGA north from mbieri which is in mbaitoli.

Make una carry una propaganda dey go

Tell dem.Propaganda ojoor
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Chidizzy(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2015
Meister:

Dude what are u writing about ? Rochas declared his assets before he came into office and he was worth 3trillion naira so what's all this fuss about 1billion and FYI our amiable governor is from Oru East in Orlu and not Mbaitolu in Owerri so don't get it twisted

Biko tell dem well.abi dem wan dash am to Mbaitolu ppl?nde ashiri gbakwa ute

Dem go jst dey gorgor up and down.no facts.no figures

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Kizito2nv(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2015
Meister:

bros rochas is from ideato south ooooo ogboko community his kindred is umuchinekwe d post is very wrong bt many people here claim to knw thns about our govnor wen dey knw nothin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by billionsam(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2015
@OP U lied. Rochas is not from Mbieri, Mbaitolu L.G.A. His place far from where you're talking about. Mind how you spoil ppl's name to gain cheap fame.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by abagoro(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2015
http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/10/government-house-owerri-is-like-kitchen.html?m=1

"Yesterday, Sunday, we – Governor Aliyu
Wamakko and us on his entourage – were
hosted for hours at the personal residence of
Governor Rochas Okorocha in Owerri city.
The place is nicknamed ‘The Ranch’ and is
the largest private residence that I have ever
seen (and I have seen many). It is on a plot
of several hectares of land, which, as I
learnt, was purchased 14 years ago by
Rochas from a construction company, Spibat
(?). The main building, with the furnishings
and the décor would dwarf the castles of
French kings in splendour and opulence. As
a student in France and Germany I visited
several castles in Europe but compared to
The Ranch, they are like boys quarters.
We were clearly not impressed because it
appears clueless to have that size of such
residential building that cannot be
maintained by any private person. We
politely turned down the offer for a guided
tour of the complex that can perfectly
accommodate a teaching hospital or a
moderate sized university. I wondered when
the at-least 150 rooms would be fully
occupied.
This morning, we went to the Governor’s
Lodge for our breakfast and were surprised
to see that the Government House is like a
kitchen, in size and equipment, when
compared to the governor’s private
residence. Rochas built that house with his
money, I suppose, but I feel it is an
investment wasted. Or is it poverty that is
worrying me?"
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Abagworo(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2015
abagoro:
http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/10/government-house-owerri-is-like-kitchen.html?m=1

occupied.
worrying me?"

This is a sincere analysis of a true progressive. The question is why waste so much on something you barely use even if you genuinely built it with your money?
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Kizito2nv(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2015
abagoro:

occupied.
worrying me?"
well to me wey still dey hustle na waste of resources, dat could have been channeld for betterment of the poorer masses, but i dont think rochas is the only politician thats guilty of the crime of having properties dey dont even see in 5 years most wealthy men in the world do, some build masions near lakes , some houses without ocean view, sum evn have thiers on a high hills and mountains just to show off and dey dont use this houses excpt on vacation or want to hide from the public sum will even book and resrv hotel suit for a whole year in advanc and they never use them. the thing is just leave all this big men if we hustle reach thier level dats only when we will undstand the reasons behind some of thier sensless attitudes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.