Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Attention: Mukinatu - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Attention: Mukinatu (3413 Views)

Attention: All Muslim Men / Attention Moderators / The Confusion In Fasting(ur Attention Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2009

and you told brash this yesterday
You definitely need Jesus in your sorry life. undecided
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by mukina2: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2009
You are so pathetic its sad cheesy

I wonder if you sleep , you are on all websites looking for news, change titles to suit yourself cheesy

I am content with my life. la ilaha illa Allah. muhammad rasulullah. cheesy cheesy
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2009
la ilaha illa Allah. muhammad rasulullah.
Speak english abeg so I'll know when you are planning to bomb me. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Lagosboy: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2009
haaa!! The humour of amebo has been deleted just wanted to reply her now anyway its the right thing cos its all gone off topic grin
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2009
Typical, delete delete delete. It's people that are afraid of the truth that utilize the delete method in order to keep others in darkness. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by mukina2: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2009
Good one grin grin grin
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2009
earTHMama:

You definitely need Jesus in your sorry life. undecided

abeg - look it you, jesus is in your life, and you have a major case of dementia -

2.1 Lust (Latin, luxuria)
2.2 Gluttony (Latin, gula)
2.3 Greed (Latin, avaritia)
2.4 Sloth (Latin, acedia)
2.5 Wrath (Latin, ira)
2.6 Envy (Latin, invidia)
2.7 Pride (Latin, superbia)

when u finish handling the sins most prevalent in your soul, you can start running your mouth

there is obviously something very wrong with you. it is obvious your parents did not bring you up well, assuming you had parents at all. one is inclined to think that your mother was a crackhead prostitute like you and your father a motorpark tout(when he was not engaging in armed robbery)

DO NOT MA\KE THE MISTAKE OF INSULTING EITHER OF MY PARENTS AGAIN

you misconcieved abortion , sorry excuse for a human being disgrace to the yoruba tribe, christians, women and the human race.

bloody prostitute - you are a walking poster chiild on - 'why you should never become a christian'

i wonder at your friends and their poor taste - it seems anyone no matter how many bricks are short from their stack, is welcome onto the bash Islam express
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by osisi2(f): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2009
oyb:

abeg - look it you, jesus is in your life, and you have a major case of dementia -

2.1 Lust (Latin, luxuria)
2.2 Gluttony (Latin, gula)
2.3 Greed (Latin, avaritia)
2.4 Sloth (Latin, acedia)
2.5 Wrath (Latin, ira)
2.6 Envy (Latin, invidia)
2.7 Pride (Latin, superbia)

when u finish handling the sins most prevalent in your soul, you can start running your mouth

there is obviously something very wrong with you. it is obvious your parents did not bring you up well, assuming you had parents at all. one is inclined to think that your mother was a crackhead prostitute like you and your father a motorpark tout(when he was not engaging in armed robbery)

you misconcieved abortion , sorry excuse for a human being disgrace to the yoruba tribe, christians, women and the human race.

bloody prostitute - you are a walking poster chiild on - 'why you should never become a christian'

i wonder at your friends and their poor taste - it seems anyone no matter how many bricks are short from their stack, is welcome onto the bash Islam express

Oyb na wa for you
Mr good Muslim man
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by KarmaMod(f): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2009
oyb, pele. ma binu.

while I agree with her on other stuff, she shouldnt have said that nonsense about your father esp since she had just finished whining about Brash's response to her.

Forgive her. e jo.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2009
oyb, your diatribe made sense only to the gullible. I struggled to find any rationale for it. Keep on bleating.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2009
davidylan:

oyb, your diatribe made sense only to the gullible. I struggled to find any rationale for it. Keep on bleating.

davidylan, your rants make sense only to congenital idiots like hotfunmi

as to bleating - nobody does it like you - 10000+ (combined) posts against Islam and still going - the energizer goat
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 10, 2009
oyb:

davidylan, your rants make sense only to congenital idiots like hotfunmi

as to bleating - nobody does it like you - 10000+ (combined) posts against Islam and still going - the energizer goat

thank you . . . i wont stop until the world decides to do something about you murderous despicable slaves.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 10, 2009
There is no need for all this. The thread was directed at mukinat2 ,but has somehow, (as usual) been turned into an avenue for displaying hatred.
@the muslims, please remember qalussalaam from suratul Furqan. (hope I spelt that right wink)
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 10, 2009
davidylan:

thank you . . . i wont stop until the world decides to do something about you[b] murderous despicable slaves.[/b]

what else would one expect from shaitan's minion? you would be a perfect sidekick to Abu Lahab. since you have failed your masters no 1 goal - leading muslims from the right path, you have to resort to harassment. don't worry, not all muslims are weak smokers (like your roomate in school) who are inspired by the 'peace' in you (it must have been a very different you - no one privy to the rabid madness you display on nairaland would describe you as being at peace)

keep on - people like you brought on world war I and II, people like you are responsible for Iraq - the mad 'born agains' of this world

anyway - keep on coming to nairaland to post rubbish - maybe obama will hear of your rabid bleating and decide to nuke saudi arabia to shut you up . if only you'd been able to get bush to read your posts - maybe he'd have actually invaded iran and finally cooked americas goose (anything to shut up davidlyan before we find him in the padded room)
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 10, 2009
fellis:

There is no need for all this. The thread was directed at mukinat2 ,but has somehow, (as usual) been turned into an avenue for displaying hatred.
@the muslims, please remember qalussalaam from suratul Furqan. (hope I spelt that right wink)

don't bother there is no cure for them.i do think our rabid templar may have had a hand in the writing of 'the true Furqan' the sort of underhanded trick he and his ilk are known for
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2009

there is obviously something very wrong with you. it is obvious your parents did not bring you up well, assuming you had parents at all. o[b]ne is inclined to think that your mother was a crackhead prostitute like you and your father a motorpark tout(when he was not engaging in armed robbery)
[/b]
In as much as I'll apologize for chiding your dad, you are guilty of the same thing above.

What is misconceived abortion?

One word for you: You also need Jesus in your life but I'll be praying for you and that your handsome son to get saved someday in y'all lifetime.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2009
earTHMama:

In as much as I'll apologize for[b] chiding your dad,[/b] you are guilty of the same thing above.

What is misconceived abortion?

One word for you: You also need Jesus in your life but I'll be praying for you and that your handsome son to get saved someday in y'all lifetime.

referring to my father as a gay may seem to you like chiding.

I apologize for comments on your folks.

IN FUTURE, KINDLY RESTRAIN YOUR PERSONAL ATTACKS TO MY PERSON.

better save those prayers for yourself -anyone who follows your career on nairaland will agree that  you are far more in need of saving
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Lagosboy: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2009
See the trouble way earthmama and amebo come cause for here now. Amebo don run commot now.

davidylan:

thank you . . . i wont stop until the world decides to do something about you murderous despicable slaves.
Why not go get a phd in the subject and dedicate your life in an excercise in futility.

If 1.2 Billion plus muslims were simply murderers i bet no non muslim would be alive today. Go do something worthwhile with your life, perhaps something that could contribut to the development of Nigeria. You not giving up just makes you a waste of space.

1.2 billion people murderous despicable slaves Honestly your an embarassment to the good christians, an embarrassment to your teachers at high school, an embarrasment to intelligence and vicitim of mental colonisation. Perhaps eartmama should pray for you so yur intellgience currently in captivity could be set free.

No sane person would castigate an entire followers of a faith except dumb heads like you , then you would start to bleat i dont hate muslims bla bla bla. No cares if u hate muslims as it doesnt remove a hair from them but what we care abt is misrepresentation of facts and dereogatory words to a whole nation.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by earTHMama: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2009
IN FUTURE, KINDLY  RESTRAIN YOUR PERSONAL ATTACKS TO MY PERSON.
An this your inglorious person will be honored because? undecided undecided
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by olabowale(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2009
O ti dagba ju fun gbo eleyi, iwo omode yi. O je she jee.

Awon omo nko o?
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by olabowale(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
gbogbo I mean. lol.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
Lagosboy:

See the trouble way earthmama and amebo come cause for here now. Amebo don run commot now.
Why not go get a phd in the subject and dedicate your life in an excercise in futility.

If 1.2 Billion plus muslims were simply murderers i bet no non muslim would be alive today. Go do something worthwhile with your life, perhaps something that could contribut to the development of Nigeria. You not giving up just makes you a waste of space.

1.2 billion people murderous despicable slaves Honestly your an embarassment to the good christians, an embarrassment to your teachers at high school, an embarrasment to intelligence and vicitim of mental colonisation. Perhaps eartmama should pray for you so yur intellgience currently in captivity could be set free.

No sane person would castigate an entire followers of a faith except dumb heads like you , then you would start to bleat i dont hate muslims bla bla bla. No cares if u hate muslims as it doesnt remove a hair from them but what we care abt is misrepresentation of facts and dereogatory words to a whole nation.

Lagosboy . . . what i did with my life in my first 20 yrs is worth more than you will ever achieve in 70yrs so get lost.

Most of you are nothing but murderers hiding in plain site.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Lagosboy: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2009
davidylan:

Lagosboy . . . what i did with my life in my first 20 yrs is worth more than you will ever achieve in 70yrs so get lost.

grin grin grin Control your temper as self control is a virtue.

No need to say the comment in bold learn self restraint its also a good quality Jesus had.

Look at your comment again - "mulsims are murderers " reflect on it with and ask yourself are the 1.2 billion muslims murderers. The truth is bitter but try to shed your arrogance and shed the hate it would make you a better person.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2009
Lagosboy:

grin grin grin Control your temper as self control is a virtue.

No need to say the comment in bold learn self restraint its also a good quality Jesus had.

He also didnt spare fools too . . . read His comments to the pharisees.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Lagosboy: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2009
Not by boasting about achievements on an internet forum in the course of discussion. You dont even know what the other party has achieved.

You would always call your dads farm the largest until you see another persons farm, true saying of our fathers.
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by MrCrackles(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2009
davidylan:

Sour grapes

Uncalled for
! tongue
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2009
Lagosboy:

Not by boasting about achievements on an internet forum in the course of discussion. You dont even know what the other party has achieved.

You would always call your dads farm the largest until you see another persons farm, true saying of our fathers.

Preach to urself first . . . when next you come on a forum dont be telling us to go get a life . . . you just never know if we have a life you would only dream about.

MrCrackles:

Sour grapes

Uncalled for
! tongue

I'm assuming you islamobot missed this from lagosboy right?

Re: Attention: Mukinatu by ikamefa(f): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2009
hahahahahahaha alla dis for the attention of mukinatu right? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by debosky(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
Chei!!  grin

Why must these arguments derail threads?

Earthmama should have her topic posting button permanently locked. She can't stop posting senseless garbage all day.  tongue

Y'all need to lay off Mukina as well - she is NOT the only Mod in religion. If you get reported and the thread gets locked, comport yourself properly subsequently.

I do think Seun should SERIOUSLY consider a fighting zone - no holds barred area. If after all the banning and warnings these people refuse to stop fighting, give them what they want!  grin
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by MrCrackles(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
ikamefa:

hahahahahahaha alla dis for the attention of mukinatu right? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder oo!

People dey vex
!!
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by ikamefa(f): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

I wonder oo!

People dey vex
!!

na today? e don teyyyyy! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Attention: Mukinatu by MrCrackles(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2009
debosky:

Chei!!  grin

Why must these arguments derail threads?

Earthmama should have her topic posting button permanently locked. She can't stop posting senseless garbage all day.  tongue

Y'all need to lay off Mukina as well - she is NOT the only Mod in religion. If you get reported and the thread gets locked, comport yourself properly subsequently.

I do think Seun should SERIOUSLY consider a fighting zone - no holds barred area. If after all the banning and warnings these people refuse to stop fighting, give them what they want!  grin

Priceless Debo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friday Reminder (3): Rahmah Of The People Of Sunnah / Completing Half Your Deen? Tips And Challenges Muslims Seeking A Spouse / Did The Prophet (PBUH) Curse People Who Deal With Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.