Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company (484 Views)

VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / When VBHostNET.com Lose Your Reseller Accounts And Say - "We Have No Backup" / VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company by devloperhost: 5:39am On May 12, 2015
When you are looking for a web hosting service to host your web site or even start a profitable web hosting business that fetches you some income, what company do you see? If you have not heard of VBHOSTNET it is time to redirect your trust and take a look at what we have to offer. Words alone cannot really explain all that you will experience.

There are so many web hosting services and extras you can get from VBHOSTNET.COM

Unlimited shared hosting
Unlimited Reseller Hosting
Unlimited Master Reseller Hosting
Unlimited Alpha Master Reseller
Cheap VPS Hosting
Premium Dedicated Server Hosting
FREE Domain names

It is not just hosting your web site with us that matter but giving you value for your money and peace of mind without having to worry about how to promote your service because we already have includes Attracta SEO Tool for search engine submission and optimisation, Cloudflare CDN for a secure and faster web site performance, Powerful Quardcore server for your best web site performance, Sotfacolous auto installer, Google App wizard, php sversion selector, Sitebuilder and bunches of free tools and addons.

Above all we offer world-class technical supports including tutorials, ebooks and articles to give you all the needed assistance.

You can't afford to waste anymore time. Interested or not go now to https://www.vbhostnet.com
Re: VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company by fulfillment22: 8:24pm On May 12, 2015
Good, I have one Website with you, you guys are doing well
Re: VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company by CMSguru: 10:24pm On May 12, 2015
i dont mean to spoil ur reputation but this is the MOST problematic host i hav ever seen. from one problem to the other angry

1 Like

Re: VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company by devloperhost: 4:02am On May 13, 2015
CMSGuru,

I am sorry for any issue, you may have experience but i assure you that our service have been upgrade and if there is anything we can do to win you back, kindly let us know.

Thanks
Re: VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company by geniusng(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2015
Good to hear that you have upgraded ...I had a nasty experience with you in the past. I had a re-seller account and every month you continue moving from one server to another. I had no option than to move.

I have come to understand that good host is not cheap, but Nigerian including me (before I came to that understanding) look for cheap hosting.
I was paying N8, 000 for 50 GB re-seller Hosting per year, today I am paying N30, 000 and I am not complaining because I go to sleep knowing that all the clients hosted on my re-seller is up and running.

Thank you - Webmaster @ www.codedwebmaster.com
Re: VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company by devloperhost: 4:00pm On May 13, 2015
Hhmm.. back them we where with some provider that messes things up. But now we managed to survive and i am glad let you guys know that we are 5 years and still counting, things are pretty better, i mean 50 times better.

It may interest you know know that we run our servers our self without any much complaints from our clients, we also sell server and serving several Nigeria businesses and had made a lot of Nigeria entrepreneurs online business guru via our different categories of reseller hosting package.

https://vbhostnet.com/ is now among the top hosting service in Nigeria and one of the most trusted web hosting service.
Re: VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company by geniusng(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2015
Sounds interesting. So with N30, 000 /Yr What will I get?

Can I get a server?

(1) (Reply)

I Wil Give You My Seo Traffic Rush To Instantly Increase Your Website Traffic / Welcome To Www.naijabreeze.com A Place For News,entertainments,comedy,sports,etc / Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.