Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,639 members, 7,965,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:37 PM

Have Anybody Been Contacted? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have Anybody Been Contacted? (1279 Views)

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted / Nb Plc Mgt Trainees Have Been Contacted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Anybody Been Contacted? by zealot(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2006
I wrote and passed the Ecobank test with Viclawrence at Kings college V.I and I had and interview with viclawrence, but till date I have not heard word from them, Please, I would love to know if any one that had that interview has been contacted, pls, i am becoming despirate.
Re: Have Anybody Been Contacted? by jayvinnie(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
i am becoming despirate.
Re: Have Anybody Been Contacted? by juligreat(f): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2006
lets just keep praying cos vic lawrence is yet to contact anybody but pls just alert the house when u hear anything
cheers
Re: Have Anybody Been Contacted? by ajah(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2006
You re right julìgreat, lets keep praying and if anybody is contacted let he/she make it known in the for others to know their fate. But i heard the process was suspended until Ecobank completes her aquisition documentation of the new bank(s) they ve aquired.
Re: Have Anybody Been Contacted? by ajah(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2006
You re right julìgreat, lets keep praying and if anybody is contacted let he/she make it known in the house for others to know their fate. But i heard the process was suspended until Ecobank completes her aquisition documentation of the new bank(s) they ve aquired.
Re: Have Anybody Been Contacted? by dremoney(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2006
yeah guyz.Anoninting breaks the yoke.Pray without season.its well.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy : Admin Officer / Vacancies / Jobs @ Linkserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.