Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,775 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? (1203 Views)

Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government / Why Have Nigerians Replaced The Word "I'm" With "Am" !!! / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:11am On May 12, 2015
It's Less Than 20dsys for President Jonathan to Finally leave Office But I noticed He had been forsaken & No one Believe in him to do anything meaningful in his remaining days as President.

I read of his Lament abt how is Friends & Relatives and Even his Wife No longer associate with him.... ( So Sad).

I was in a Cab dis morning when d issues of fuel scarcity and high transportation fee was being discussed. One of d Passengers Said

" Let us Endure, May 29 is Almost here' " Buhari is Coming"

This statement show we no longer believe in president Jonathan, he's just passing tym right nw as far as Nigerians are Concerned.

I also Believe in Gen Buhari but I knw a Rome was not Built in a Day. Buhari cannot solve all d problems in Nigeria on May 29 2015 (As believed by most pple). It is a Gradual process.

But my Question is "Why have we all Forsaken President Jonathan"
Was he dat Useless and Easily Discard?

Well I pray APC & General Buhari will Take us to that Promise Land.
#GodBlessNigeria.

Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by jbl007(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2015
As I don buy land o...#na Godwin
*dancing sekem*
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by DollyParton1(f): 9:19am On May 12, 2015
Lol.... what a question to ask.
His conduct in the past 6years is enough to speak for him. And yea, we all know that guy can't fix shït about the ongoing fuel scarcity.
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by lalasticlala(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2015
Op. Cool. You too like short hand
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by whillyamz98(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2015
Dat man is just the inverse of his name.

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:26am On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Lol! grin
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 12, 2015
Which Nigerians are you referring to? Is Jonathan the cause of the scarcity? Will Buhari come and stabilise the fuel issue just like that? Many Buharists are more than ignorant and clueless. I can't wait for May 29

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:29am On May 12, 2015
jbl007:
As I don buy land o...#na Godwin *dancing sekem*
First to comment. I catch u.
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by modath(f): 9:32am On May 12, 2015
@OP,
Have you been living under a rock in the past few years??
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:33am On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Which Nigerians are you referring to? Is Jonathan the cause of the scarcity? Will Buhari come and stabilise the fuel issue just like that? Many Buharists are more than ignorant and clueless. I can't wait for May 29
Datz my point! Y have we all forsaken Jonathan.
And Most of us see May 29 as Our problem solving Day.

But I believe Buhari will do well.
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by modath(f): 9:38am On May 12, 2015
barcanista:

@Chief security/attention seeker,
Still bitter that your gamble didn't pay off??even if "GMB doesn't stabilise the fuel issue just like that", he will do a better job of managing the issue than your bumbling paymaster is currently doing..

Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by PassingShot(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2015
barcanista:

The OP only asked a question and you went this defensive! Typical of Jonathanians!

Who does the bucks stop at his table? Who is responsible for the fuel scarcity if not GEJ?

Nigerians that voted for Buhari are surely wiser than those that voted against him and they know that he will not employ miracle to fix our problems but meticulous planning and proper execution of plans.

You will surely witness change within 30 days, six months and one year of this new administration beyond your imagination.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Datz my point! Y have we all forsaken Jonathan.
And Most of us see May 29 as Our problem solving Day.

But I believe Buhari will do well.
Who are the "we"? Speak for yourself ma'am cool
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 12, 2015
modath:

@Chief security/attention seeker,
Still bitter that your gamble didn't pay off??even if "GMB doesn't stabilise the fuel issue just like that", he will do a better job of managing the issue than your bumbling paymaster is currently doing..

Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver!!!
Chief Security/attention giver, what is your point? Keep foaming over Jonathan albeit ignorantly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Omotayor123(f): 10:01am On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Oh! I didn't knw I was quoting barcarnista. GEJ Wrapper...

3 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 12, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
[/s]

Goat
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by channelz: 10:02am On May 12, 2015
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Omotayor123(f): 10:03am On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Oh! I didn't knw I was quoting barcanista...... GEJ Wrapper!
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Pheals(f): 10:14am On May 12, 2015
Forsake who...op if GOD free u from bad addiction u will return to it
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by ki02020(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2015
Dont be deceived gej can still bite even aday to go
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Pheals(f): 10:20am On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
which one be buharist enh or u an pej attend the same school ? U Are not teaching the coming generation good things..some Nigerians or buhari's supporters simple and stop nairaland special english
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by modath(f): 10:21am On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Chief Security/attention giver, what is your point? Keep foaming over Jonathan albeit ignorantly.

Still hurts abi? Sorry. Have this box of tissues for your tears.
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by socialmediaman: 10:25am On May 12, 2015
Bros this question is so deep and sometimes there's no direct answer because it has become too complicated. It's just like a crashed marriage, couples don't want anymore, the distrust and resentment has become so deep that it is inexplicable...
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by omenka(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Why is it so difficult for you people to rid this forum of that poster that does nothing else but create threads that spite a people's religion?? Even though I'm not a Muslim, I find what he does extremely offensive and even more so when you guys entrusted with the mandate of maintaining decorum on this forum "appear" to look the other way as this is going on. The threads are allowed to run and the poster not punished even when you are mentioned on the thread several times.

People have committed worse offences on the forum and had their monikers banned for 100years or more. Why is it so difficult to do same to this member Lalasticlala?? This is becoming really disturbing to say the least.
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Jesusloveyou: 10:29am On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
''we'' are d majority

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Oh! I didn't knw I was quoting barcanista...... GEJ Wrapper!
And Omotayor123 is Aisha's bra?
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by modath(f): 10:40am On May 12, 2015
barcanista:

Still hurts abi? Sorry for your loss. Have this box of tissues for your tears.
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Omotayor123(f): 10:59am On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
And Omotayor123 is Aisha's bra?
I see u are pained #
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Omotayor123(f): 11:02am On May 12, 2015
socialmediaman:
Bros this question is so deep and sometimes there's no direct answer because it has become too complicated. It's just like a crashed marriage, couples don't want anymore, the distrust and resentment has become so deep that it is inexplicable...
Tnx for ur comment But I'm a Lady & not Bros.
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

I see u are pained #
Says prophetess omotayor123
Re: Why Have Nigerians Completely Forsaken President Jonathan??? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2015
Him dey craze. Why did he forsake nigerians by d first place.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Thinks Buhari Administration Meant Be Boring Just Like The GALA NIGHT. / Why Are People Going 'cracy' About Buhari's "Im Not For Anyone" / Political War Arises In APC As Obasanjo And Tinubu Clash (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.