Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,340 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? (64047 Views)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Big bright ideas coming soon. / What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by texmi2u(m): 12:44am On May 13, 2015
morereb10:
And what do you think she is doing?
She was so scared of my mandigo... she panicked. Anyways she ain't gone too far. Got her ass in deep shit on dat deep freezer.
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by ThaRuthlxx7: 12:46am On May 13, 2015
she wanna end the life spern of the fridge

MEANWHILE VOTE MARIAMFERANMI FOR MISS NL

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by 4stylz: 12:47am On May 13, 2015
Monkey waiting to catch a banana
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by kinglekan: 1:08am On May 13, 2015
subbieD:
Freezing tins......lool...... Na wa
See as she resemble u. smiley
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by fightforchange1(f): 1:16am On May 13, 2015
Whoevr smelt it dealt it

Passing gasss.
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by subbieD(f): 1:21am On May 13, 2015
kinglekan:

See as she resemble u. smiley
Lol...Yh...Dats because u my role model Na..... wink
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by charlesucheh(m): 1:26am On May 13, 2015
Choi!!! EKWENSU A ROMANCY MAMMY WATER!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Hakeem3(m): 1:28am On May 13, 2015
#sexy madness !! undecided#sexy madness !!
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by exemen: 1:52am On May 13, 2015
jbl007:
Aunty Oponu...
she is real oponu....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by sirjomore(m): 3:04am On May 13, 2015
spider-woman trying to climb d wall since God knows how long. i wish her wellspider-woman trying to climb d wall since God knows how long. i wish her well
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by mekybabe1: 3:18am On May 13, 2015
Lolz!
Tapout:
[size=20pt]she's decreasing the warranty period of that deep freezer angry angry [/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nobody: 3:37am On May 13, 2015
.. ..and here it comes. . PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH........*FARTS*
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Bifwoli: 3:40am On May 13, 2015
bewla:
Good position to deflect the air

No,no my friend.Can't you see its the perfect position to release some big fart she's been holding
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Bollinger(m): 3:40am On May 13, 2015
morereb10:

She's being an ass.
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by charlie009: 4:41am On May 13, 2015
This is what I call hot no be dat mbeke babe.

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:13am On May 13, 2015
Weed on point... shocked
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nobody: 5:15am On May 13, 2015
morereb10:

she look like one Calarba girl for my area before. grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Hilaskee(m): 5:47am On May 13, 2015
Mueeeeee
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nobody: 6:06am On May 13, 2015
Useless posts now make front page. I wonder if the mods visit the science and technology section ir even the education section. You keep posting rubbish posts, the brain of the Nigerian youth keeps becoming dormant everyday. sad

Working on my Nairaland 'Unite' Beat. Join you guys shortly
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nobody: 6:08am On May 13, 2015
She is shitty
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by simdam500(m): 6:08am On May 13, 2015
undecided maybe she's a liar, and the only way to prove she actually got the freezer is to take a pic with it. But she's got it all wrong; because the object does not have a perfect shape she can hug or stand akimbo to, so her best option is to put are big ass on the freezer.....

Nevertheless; she's a dummy cheesy
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by jibsy(m): 6:17am On May 13, 2015
When the gigantic rat in ur ceiling decides to come down and u are the only one at home
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nobody: 6:20am On May 13, 2015
Front page has finally been ridiculed,just when i thought Seun was a person of astute character...
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by doskie(m): 6:20am On May 13, 2015
morereb10:
ibadan comes to mind
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by AreaFada2: 6:28am On May 13, 2015
Chilling her fat dark behind Jare?

Wetin swagalicious Ibadan babe go do na?
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by shukuratbaby: 6:30am On May 13, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Macpowers(m): 6:34am On May 13, 2015
Where is the pic. Can someone assist and direct me to where the pics are?
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by olajosy: 6:35am On May 13, 2015
She must be high wit a lot of dry gin and dry weeds thinking she's still receiving jamaican style on her hot bed... Dat yansh of her must be overflogged wit diff style after dat caption tdb...
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by drealnamdy(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2015
She must be an Igbo girl....and she will. Be lik 'chirring in my loom'' rike duh!! cheesy
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by ralph28(m): 6:40am On May 13, 2015
Jobless leads to frustration,I have been reduced to a piece of meat about to be freezed.

The best caption for d pix.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nobody: 6:40am On May 13, 2015
wow
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 13, 2015
can't believe this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.