Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,156 members, 7,884,014 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> (14839 Views)

Share Your First Driving Experience / #2.20kobo: First Driving Licence My Dad Acquired In 1975(Photos). / Tips For Having A Wonderful Driving Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by igbizen(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2015
after taking some lessons with one rickety manual golf, my new V6 car arrived. my wife who was my fiance then was around and I wanted to show my self by dropping her off. o boy Na DAT day I know say 4 cylinders n V6 no be the same. wen I put leg for pedal my lady begged me half way that she prefer to use a taxi. I was still forming strong head, then all of a sudden the car alarm came up, I park come dey find person way go help me stop the alarm. After dat day I use it again an bashed Benz 190 rear light after wards I damaged my right fender the next day. in short I practically did on-the-drive training without a tutor or learner sign on both street roads in warri n DSC- NPA express roads. Then I decided to take a step of faith to Sapele.after that I started driving to all parts of the country. my last trip was from warri to Kogi. looking forward to driving warri-kaduna. started driving 2011
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by chiraqDemon(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
RoyalRoy:

Aye

grin

I got inside my dad's Peugeot 504 station wagon, took it for a spin, before then i only drive around the neighbourhood.

I was on top speed and started overtaking "Mercedes Benz" and "Toyota's" on the road.
For my little jjc driver mind, i was like, how can my dead bit Peugeot run faster than "classy" Benz and toyota?
Something must be wrong. Its not possible"!
grin grin grin

So I decided to press the break... allow them to overtake me and then I will follow them. (For my mind dem senior me for road).

I sharply applied the break and the next thing I was hit from behind by the Toyota and off I went into the bush.

I cried like a Christmas fowl that day cos my dad will skin me alive knowing I took his beloved 504 out not to talk of bashing it.

Luckily the Peugeot wasn't affected by the bump. The toyota on the other hand was a bit distorted.

I learnt hard that day, the speed of a car is not necessarily determined by the make or the outward appearance...the driver and the engine are the "devils" that control how fast a car goes....that was my first and only "bash" story so far.

Na that day u sabi say young ones (toyota) musy respect e elders
But 504 na strong car o
When i was 5 or so i carried the key to our 504 and started d car, back then knew nothing about breaks clutch accelerator and unfortunatly the car was in gear...na so d car move with me inside am go jam wall.....luckily the car still bam after that.....them flog me that day o
I still miss that black 504, it got involved in a bad accident 2 yrs ago and had to be scrapped
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by Donwyz(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2018
I have decided to share mine too......I am just 21 and started learning driving small small with my elder bros car..... hearing that I could drive my elder bro decided to actually see for himself so one day he asked me to drive mum to work ......I happy dat day eh....immediately I carry key and he also came along to see things for himself.....NA so I carry dem enter road de drive jeh jeh de go till I reach roundabout as I de try turn na so one taxi man from my right DE try squeeze to turn too towards my direction before I go wan sabi body march break I hit D guy for him break light I folo scratch my front number too.....chai! come see chancing.....luckily my brother was on my side so he spoke on my behalf chancing de guy for not giving way to traffic by his left......even though it was partly not my fault, I still felt sad bkus I missed d chance I had to win my brothers trust and confidence...but he later told me dat he really wanted me to experience such so dat my hand go strong and I get used to the road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Been Scammed By A Nairaland Mechanic, Sooperrescue!!!!! / Why Does Fuel Last Longer When Your Tank Is Full? / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu Endorses Ondo Auto Rally (Photos And Videos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.