Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Sanusi Appointed As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor By President Jonathan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sanusi Appointed As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor By President Jonathan (432 Views)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Folorunso Alakija Appointed As Chancellor Of Uniosun / Inauguration Of Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN's New Chancellor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Appointed As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor By President Jonathan by agborodun: 11:06am On May 12, 2015
The Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, has been appointed by President Goodluck Jonathan as the pro-chancellor of the University of Benin, Edo State.

The Emir was handed his letter of appointment at his palace on Monday by the Minister of Education, Ibrahim Shekarau.

Reacting to his appointment, Sanusi said it is good to always do good.

“I’m saying this because as the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria then, I came to the rescue of the university by spending N500 million to construct a bridge yearned for by the university for over 30 years.

“If at that time one told me I would reap the reward of that job almost immediately I would not agree, but today, in Allah’s favour, I’m being appointed the pro-chancellor of the university, something that is telling one that he should always think of being good not only to his close people but to everybody far and near,” he said.
Re: Sanusi Appointed As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor By President Jonathan by agborodun: 11:07am On May 12, 2015
Re: Sanusi Appointed As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor By President Jonathan by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2015
Congrats
Re: Sanusi Appointed As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor By President Jonathan by importexpert(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2015
Congrats to him. But na today u hear d news?

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser Show How Smart You Are / Uni Ilorin Pgd/direct-entry & Post-utme Form 2015 Is On Call_o9o33465348 / Covenant University Graduates 104 First Class Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.