Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,393 members, 7,937,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’ (3236 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out / Sexy Nollywood Actresses Play Football (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’ by TopCelebritiesM: 11:10am On May 12, 2015
Former Super Eagles defence strongman, Taribo West made a shocking confession recently. He revealed that during his football career days, he used juju to play on the field.
The ex-footballer turned pastor said he had a manager from Senegal and his manager would take him to several native doctors in Senegal where they will cut his tongue, hands and... Click the link below to read complete story
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/taribo-west-confesses-i-used-juju-to-play-football/
Re: Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’ by Nobody: 11:14am On May 12, 2015
LOL... And despite the juju, hin no win World footballer of the year even once. That's why wuru-wuru no good in life. grin
Re: Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’ by nerodenero: 11:22am On May 12, 2015
If magic truly works, why can't African countries with highest voodoo better their country with it?With the juju, he no even fit win AFCON, anyway, thank God he is born-again.

I think such power is good at destroying than rebuilding.
Re: Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’ by seankafor(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2015
that ugly guy thoor
Re: Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’ by iamrealdeji(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... And despite the juju, hin no win World footballer of the year even once. That's why wuru-wuru no good in life. grin
and who told you that those who won world footballer or African footballer didn't do more that juju?
Re: Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’ by iamrealdeji(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2015
He don cut hin green white green dreads? He doesn't want church members to call him pastor dada,but this set reigned most in Nigeria and they had the most famous players ever in Nigeria,i doubt if I know a single super eagles player now,but I knew everyone of them then

1 Like

Re: Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’ by iamrealdeji(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2015
Taribo has spent all his super eagle money,now he wants gospel money,church money,#churchBusinessIsDamnSweetSpend TightAndOffering MoneyFuckChurchGirls FreeServicesBy ChurchMembersFreeRespect AndYourGrandpa's Agemates A CallYouDaddy
Re: Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’ by tpiadotcom: 1:48pm On May 12, 2015
Hm lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities Of 2016 / DSTV Presenter Of Olowosibi Show, Motirayo Shares Lovely Photos For Her Birthday / Top 5 Richest Yoruba Actress In Nigeria And There Net worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.