Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,687 members, 7,930,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:35 PM

Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. (44138 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 12, 2015
See the man whose Jesus is PEJ.. hehehe abeg where is Barcanista my run-away bobo
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by platz(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2015
Street nigger
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by asumo12: 12:39pm On May 12, 2015
k
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Odebright(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2015
great man
Why buy data bundle when you can get FREE 2GB FROM MTN.
Don't believe me? read this then http://www.globalbaze.com/how-to-get-2gb-data-free-on-your-mtn-sim-working-100-tested-and-confirmed/

You can also Use the FREE 150MB to browse. read also http://www.globalbaze.com/get-mtn-free-150mb-and-enjoy-surfing-using-simple-server
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2015
U no go mind ur biznex? Aproko manaer!
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by aboystar: 12:43pm On May 12, 2015
1st African International Praise Night.
REGENCY HALL
1, Jobi-Fele way Alausa behind Japul Oil building Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.
DATE : Democracy Day 29th May 2015
Time: 10pm till dawn

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by princefaculty(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2015
Man wen Sabi, ride on sir

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
His wife makes serious sense
the jacket no match the sokoto joor!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by synergycom19: 12:44pm On May 12, 2015
This is the new type of leadership not the GEJ style in domiciled in Aso rock,after 4 yrs comming to look for re-election
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by maddman: 12:44pm On May 12, 2015
am i the only who think wike doesn't shocked deserve that lady
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Collynzo9: 12:44pm On May 12, 2015
toluine56:
Well he's only gonna there for a little while..njoy while it lasts
Foolish Yoruba man, Wike will remain governor of Rivers for at least 4 years. His people want him, you guys should face your own states

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

I tell you. cool
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 12, 2015
What Amaechi can do, Wike can do better!!!!
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 12, 2015
Ariel20:
See the man whose Jesus is PEJ.. hehehe abeg where is Barcanista my run-away bobo
Honey I'm here na...how can I run away from you? How are your love? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by redcliff: 12:49pm On May 12, 2015
175:
See rude swagg. . .this man need to team up with Fayose and give APC a run for their money at the center.

Fayose and wike x10 combined cannot pose 1 percent threat to the centre govetnment. They are just privileged touts
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by free2ryhme: 12:49pm On May 12, 2015
He dey show una how e wan take squander una money
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Sanguine77(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2015
Wike is the swag master. I hope he delivers and make Rivers better.
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by endy23(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2015
How wike's wife became a judge I will never know,she is too young
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by stinggy(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I swear cheesy
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by emiye(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2015
He is pregnant, his wife is not grin
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by lukas280(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2015
amaechi will fly out of port hartcount because wike will expose this corruption and all the money. he gaver APC for campaign

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by ClefG3000: 12:54pm On May 12, 2015
And Ameachi said "If I can cut the head of the snake then what's there in the tail".

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by OzMingle(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2015
Hope not part of ' trekking journalism'?
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Odaveboy(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2015
Better chenke.......him wife try sha
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by fako1(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2015
see ppl be thinking this man won on merit. its we that worked as corpers/inec ad-hoc staff in rivers at can tel u what our eyes saw. #Lipsealed
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by WebSurfer(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Can we see your wife? You can PM her picture to me if you don't want to post it here grin grin grin tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
armed robber grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by fako1(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2015
see ppl be thinking this man won on merit. its we that worked as corpers/inec ad-hoc staff in rivers dat can tel u what our eyes saw. #Lipseald.

Princewill of LP is politically the best credible candidate.
Dakuku Peterside of APC is the people's choice.
Nyesom Wike of PDP is the strongest of them all.
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by dovemart(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
She's a senior judge with the Eleme Court, mind yhu...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by anwe: 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
masseratti:
no one will tolerate their style of politics, thugs and militancy in the new dispensation, most likely both of them will be a goner before end of the year,their impunity has no bound.

What is their style of politics ? being men of the people ? that is politics. Go to Ekiti and asked the people.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by tellwisdom: 1:14pm On May 12, 2015
175:

For real oooo! The lady is hot.

You are blind. Comot your eyes make i borrow you my own
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 12, 2015
WebSurfer:
armed robber grin grin grin grin
unarmed robber angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 12, 2015
Take your case to the tribunal
fako1:
see ppl be thinking this man won on merit. its we that worked as corpers/inec ad-hoc staff in rivers dat can tel u what our eyes saw. #Lipseald.

Princewill of LP is politically the best credible candidate.
Dakuku Peterside of APC is the people's choice.
Nyesom Wike of PDP is the strongest of them all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole / Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.