Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

GEJ Appoints Emir Sanusi A Pro-chancellor In UNIBEN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GEJ Appoints Emir Sanusi A Pro-chancellor In UNIBEN (527 Views)

Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi / Emir Sanusi And Korede Bello Take Selfie Together / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Appoints Emir Sanusi A Pro-chancellor In UNIBEN by weonpoint22222: 12:49pm On May 12, 2015
http://amonpoint.com/2015/05/12/gej-appoints-emir-sanusi-a-pro-chancellor-in-uniben/

Outgoing Nigeria’s president, Goodluck Jonathan has appointed the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, as the pro-chancellor of the University of Benin, Edo State. It was learnt that the Emir was handed his letter of appointment at his palace on Monday by the Minister of Education, Ibrahim Shekarau. Sanusi, after receiving the letter, said ‘doing good always has its benefits.’ “I’m saying this because as the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria then, I came to the rescue of the university by spending N500 million to construct a bridge yearned for by the university for over 30 years.

“If at that time one told me I would reap the reward of that job almost immediately I would not agree, but today, in Allah’s favour, I’m being appointed the pro- chancellor of the university, something that is telling one that he should always think of being good not only to his close people but to everybody far and near,” he concluded.
Re: GEJ Appoints Emir Sanusi A Pro-chancellor In UNIBEN by Eragablessen(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
Make all your noise Mr. Emir. In no time that office would be disolved off from you. We dont need any awusa man pro-chacelling our school pls. Jonathan just seaking for empty attentions. Mtcheew!
Re: GEJ Appoints Emir Sanusi A Pro-chancellor In UNIBEN by Muyogoa: 1:53pm On May 12, 2015
Congrat o

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid And Simi Osomo Welcome Baby Girl / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant-- Plus Everything You Missed (soundit.com.ng) / Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.