Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,163 members, 7,913,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together (2327 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by Parkac(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2015
Two rhetorical questions; What was Amaechi staring at up there and why was 'Mama Peace' staring in his direction? The epic throwback picture featuring Nigeria's First Lady -Dame Patience Jonathan and governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state, probably before their fallout -when all things were still equal between them.

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/caption-this-photo-of-dame-patience-and.html

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by samutd4u(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2015
?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 12, 2015
Mtchwwwww
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 12, 2015
Rolling
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by Runaway: 1:36pm On May 12, 2015
See the see make take dey look that "bad guy"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by Parkac(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2015
Cat and Mouse
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by wachakuta(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2015
Enemies
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by ionsman: 1:48pm On May 12, 2015
Nothing to caption. Amaechi was probably watching tv and pej was staring at someone beside him.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by modath(f): 1:51pm On May 12, 2015
Amaechi---God, when are you going to send down thunder to strike this woman??

Dame P---Like make I use look do hypnosis dry all the blood for hin useless body...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by Osyxcel(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2015
Runaway:

You say??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by Osyxcel(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2015
ionsman:
Nothing to caption. Amaechi was probably watching tv and pej was staring at someone beside him.

You sabi...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by dainformant(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2015
lolzz grin
modath:
Amaechi---God, when are you going to send down thunder to strike this woman??

Dame P---Like make I use look do hypnosis dry all the blood for hin body...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by dainformant(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2015
"love" turned sour
Parkac:
Cat and Mouse
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by Hardheolar(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2015
Runaway:
who get paracetamol.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by dainformant(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2015
abeg join the paracetamol with paraga oo
Hardheolar:
who get paracetamol.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by dridowu: 3:18pm On May 12, 2015
OK
Hardheolar:
who get paracetamol.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by Hardheolar(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2015
dainformant:
abeg join the paracetamol with paraga oo
chai. Nah now I know say u no like me. You wan make I dey high??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by ashson: 3:20pm On May 12, 2015
Amaechi be like " Mama I go finish you soon"

Pej be like "See this small boy"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by dainformant(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2015
hahahaha. highness is the key to success. ask bob marley and Obama
Hardheolar:
chai. Nah now I know say u no like me. You wan make I dey high??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by Hardheolar(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2015
dainformant:
hahahaha. highness is the key to success. ask bob marley and Obama
can't I ask GEJ and PEJ? ?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by Chubhie: 4:05pm On May 12, 2015
I can see the flames of love in their eyes. Both are too immature on how to go about the expressions. I see love and respect in their eyes.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by dainformant(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2015
u funny die...na Alomo concoction GEJ and PEJ dey take, their highness get K-leg
Hardheolar:
can't I ask GEJ and PEJ? ?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together by rusher14: 4:36pm On May 12, 2015
Na only you waka come?

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Hearing On Rivers Governorship Elections: Nairaland Poll / Barack Obama Bowed To PMB While Shaking Hand / Watch The Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.