Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,490 members, 7,892,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? (11281 Views)

Allegri: Balotelli Needs To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Uche2nna(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2006
They hate us so much that if we dare lose a premiership match,a public holiday will be declared in England Mourinho
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2006
hucarson:

I cannot understand why everyone has got a beef with Jose.
One thing is when u are on top there's envy and all eyez will be fixed on u.
There's an ugly trend in the Premiership i still cannot fathom out and its bizzare.

For instance, If Mourinho or Ferguson had started badly the way Arsenal did what do u think would have happened to their image(s)?
I remember when Ferguson had a bad patch last season and people were calling for his head already.

Whenever Chelsea loses there's an excitement and people just want Mourinho to fail.

[size=14pt]Arsenal did not win a single title last season and nuthing was said about Wenger.
[/size]
Fergie was nearly crucified in 2004/05 for not clinching nay title and there were rumours he might be sacked.
He even started poorly this season and there was never a single time his job performance was brought to scrutiny.
It's ill but i think Arsenal fans are disgustingly lousy.

What else can i say?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:21am On Sep 20, 2006
Nothing was said about arsenal? Are you really serious? What are u trying to say-that the fans dont question wengers tactics or that you esp and other clubs dont call all sort of names,see man u vs gunner thread for starters. Chelski fans why u acting like victims? I heard chelsea fans are usually skint and go OTT with their credit cards trying to keep up huh,ballack getting 130k per wk stil moaning that london is expensive. Erm as per the book nothing new guy man,every footballer writes a book when they get to the prem.And point of correction people dnt hate chelsea for winning matches but for the attitue! Thats the difference with man u era,its okay acting a roman when in rome but acting like CEASAR wil get u castrated!
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 1:48am On Sep 20, 2006
@LB
which comment are you reffering to?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:54am On Sep 20, 2006
Most of the comments above.Im using my phone so i cant quote or be specific but thats my take in summary.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by teeroy(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2006
That's jst d man's style.If it affect other people's psyche,it's to his credit.There are managers like him in every sport.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by teeroy(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2006
That's jst d man's style.If it affect other people's psyche,it's to his credit.There are managers like him in every sport.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2006
teeroy:

Abi o.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by fayalitte: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2006
People just open their mouth and talk anyhow How many people knew of arsenal fans knew of the club before Kanu went their or before henry startred scoring goals. WE ARE DIE HARD CHELSEA FANS, we were there when Gullit was there, when Ranieri was there and did not denounce our club eventhough we were not winning. Tha Man U guys had a field day with the Arsenal guys, we bore them no grudge, so why the hatred now. First it was that we were splashing money around and then Mourinoh talks too much. STOP THE BIGOTRY AND EMBRACE SUCCESS. How many years didi fergie spend before winning the title, and Wenger has never in his entire life won the title back to back. MOURINOH has come to stay, like it or leave it, we are gonna win the premiership 3 consective times, eat you heart out bad belle people. Talking about money, Mourinoh won with Porto and made the Porto boys to be big names. They say Mourinoh plays defensively but he enede up with the highsest goal FOR in the season,. and for the people that dont read the SUN newspaper in the UK, you will not understand what it means for Mourinoh to talk, so i will not border you, but for those that know what the english press is like, can you have abetter answer to them than Mourinoh?.Fergie mentor to Jose, shocked shocked i laugh my head off cos you know no football, go ask Bobby Robson grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by kitaun(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2006
Another sorry case grin grin grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by candylips(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2006
haters just haters sad
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by mukina2: 12:31am On Sep 21, 2006
give me a place to stand and i'll rule google
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by candylips(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2006
mukina what are you saying. abi u just finished smoking weed grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by mukina2: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2006
not weed but herione grin

am learning a new word everyday on this sport board by the' highly intelligent'
so i have to be thanking google. tongue
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2006
Very intelligent indeed seeing as they read the sun newspaper in the uk, fay* if you know what chelsea did to Gullit you wouldnt have mentioned him.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by hucarson(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2006
@loyika,

Huctelligent? What the heck is that?
Hucgenius will be preferable. U heard?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Priscila(f): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2006
Huc
Loyi is a man like you and on every thread he calls you Huctresshuctete,huctechnical.what's all this stuff?I smell a rat and a big one in that case.
what do we have to achieve after reading George orwell animal farm.
guys its Hucarson no modifications.
gunners too
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Greatpeter(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hail the "special one" pls
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by justkunmi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2006
fayalitte:

like it or leave it, we are going to win the premiership 3 consective times, eat you heart out bad belle people.

let me see you do it,

ONE UNITED
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by loyika(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2006
Well I really do not see what all this fuss is about , Maureen is a good coach ( Money helps cheesy ) and no one can take it away from him, Is he Arrogant Bloody yes tongue But you see thats what makes him tick[b] (like some folks on this NL forum, i won't call names, they/he know who theyhe are/is) [/b] Maureen wouldn't know what to do if he woke up and found himself being nice cheesy.

The average Mediteranian person is quite arrogant, the spanish, the portugese, the italian, the greek and so on, its in their nature, and the way they are brought up, they are told to not fear anybody or anything. so Maureen is just being who he is.

Unfortunately he came to Britain, a culture of the "stiff upper lip" which they share with the French, who are also proud, but distant. When he first came, the press were loving him, things sarted to go bad when the Rikkard incident got out of hand, Then what was seen as new and refreshing started to stink, as more people started to see he was a egotistic person. But the problem is thats the only way he knows how to be. Anything else and its not Maureen cool you get.

Deep down Jose wants people to respect him, but is pissed off that people attribute his success with Chelski on the Russian. The demands to deliver are so high, (you all have no idea what he goes through) He never really wanted players like Sheva, but Drogs was not getting the love of the crowd. and the Gallas situation showed that P Kenyon and RA do have a say on what goes on, and it pissed him off, so they had to compensate him, by releasing statements about Gallas, (believe me even Gallas was shocked!!)

We really do not know the true situation at Chelski, but i am sure if Maureen leaves he will open up and tell us how life was.

Maureen is a good coach, but he is misunderstood and the fact that he speaks broken english doesn't help, cause it can really be misconstrued by the press who are always looking to make a story out of nothing. Will he change , guess not, but thats what makes him the Man that he is, and everyone has to deal with it whether they like to or not cool

Every Gaffer has his way of doing things, and its easy for opposition supporters to make fun of it, but thats the way they are. cool

@Miss Prisc smiley

Will everyone just lighten up on this forum, i have recommended a class on sarcasm for every memeber, as you all seem to not understand the stuff.

@Huc

Huctelligent sounds nice to me. calling you a genius , would be insulting to people like A Einstein and I Newton, and thats just not right. grin

Anyway, Chelski are still SCUM tongue, BUT HEY CHELSKI FANS JUST THINK, THE MANCS ARE SCUMMIER tongue tongue tongue, and ugly like SRAMM ok terror hawks
cool GOONER 89
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 4:28am On Sep 30, 2006
loyika:

1) Maureen is a good coach ( Money helps cheesy ) and no one can take it away from him, Is he Arrogant Bloody yes

2) When he first came, the press were loving him, things sarted to go bad when the Rikkard incident got out of hand, Then what was seen as new and refreshing started to stink, as more people started to see he was a egotistic person.

3) Deep down Jose wants people to respect him, but is pissed off that people attribute his success with Chelski on the Russian. The demands to deliver are so high, (you all have no idea what he goes through) He never really wanted players like Sheva, but Drogs was not getting the love of the crowd. and the Gallas situation showed that P Kenyon and RA do have a say on what goes on, and it pissed him off, so they had to compensate him, by releasing statements about Gallas, (believe me even Gallas was shocked!!)

4)We really do not know the true situation at Chelski, but i am sure if Maureen leaves he will open up and tell us how life was.

5) Maureen is a good coach, but he is misunderstood and the fact that he speaks broken english doesn't help, cause it can really be misconstrued by the press who are always looking to make a story out of nothing.

Chief Loyika,

This your lenghty responses na wa o.

1) Are you saying money helps him to be a good Coach? What is the average salary of Porto boys 4 years ago?

Like i always ask on Nairaland, give me few of his quotes that shows arrogance.

2) When he came to Chelsea no single individual beside Roman likes him, we hate him with a passion. Every single football fan want him to lose the match against Monaco because of our love for Tinkerman in Ranieri.

3) He want people to respect him like he respect others but he is not getting that beside mutual respect from his Daddy Fergie,Big Sam, Ian Dowie and Chris Coleman.

He never like sheva and his signing him has nothing to do with Drogba's hate, Maybe Didier low goal ratio.

4) That may be true

5) Broken English? I am lost here. grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2006
would mourinho turn west brom to champions with the same budget like porto?

money helpsĀ  wink

"come april we will be champions" something along those lines laste year

dig some more out for later wink

if he's not arrogant why would everybody accuse him of it?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2006
I'm not sure anyone is denying Mourinho's arrogance, the question is whether the arrogance is warranted or not?, In my opinion, it is very much warranted because the guy always backs up his words with results.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by tosinadeda: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2006
Its a common saying that empty barrels make the loudest noise
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by tosinadeda: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2006
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by tosinadeda: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2006
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by tosinadeda: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2006
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by candylips(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2006
bros we don hear u
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by chidichris(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2006
Waddup,
na waa, see ur ability to express urself just because u see a free website here in nairaland then tell me how u will will act if u are in mourinho's shoes.
it is easy and simple for one to conclude that u will automatically become a journalist.
naija, ppl we are very funny ppl.
he is doing great and in his job and for every coach in the world even eguavon, he talks as that is part of their job to say their minds and respond to ppl's topics.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2006
LoverBwoy:

would mourinho turn west brom to champions with the same budget like porto?

money helps wink

"come april we will be champions" something along those lines laste year

dig some more out for later wink

if he's not arrogant why would everybody accuse him of it?

Look at you.

Please compare these two statements:

(1) " Come April, we will be champions "

AND

2) " My young guns will be champions "

Just tell me the difference i am begging.

The bottomline is he is principled and very very undiplomatic.

IS THERE ANY PRINCIPLED PERSON THAT IS NOT APPEARS TO BE ARROGANT?

Is Obasanjo not arrogant?

Is jackal not arrogant

Is Seun Osewa not arrogant?

Am i not Arrogant?

Are you not arrogant?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by rikkyjen(m): 3:37am On Oct 16, 2006
Am i not Arrogant?

Are you not arrogant?

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Jackal(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2006
@ Akola,

I am not ARROGANT.
Where did you get that from? I just like kicking some gay asses.
Is that arrogance? grin grin grin
Correct me if i'm wrong. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Norwich City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 28th December 2013 / West Ham Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 10th. May 2018 / League Analysis: The EPL Vs The Bundesliga

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.