Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,388 members, 7,923,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:06 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station (1041 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / RRS Enforces Single Lane Queue At Filling Stations In Lagos / Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by lolaxavier(m): 6:40am On May 13, 2015
The lingering fuel scarcity »currently biting across the nation has claimed it's first casualty as a commercial bus driver who had stayed in the sun for hours while queuing to get petrol at a filling station suddenly slumped and died.

The sad incident happened at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation »(NNPC) mega filling station along Iwo Road in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State.

According to eyewitnesses, the driver and others had gone to the station very early in anticipation of getting fuel from there with the belief that it will be easier and cheaper at the station since they should get their supplies directly from the NNPC.

But his hopes and that of many others were dashed when he stayed throughout the day and at about 6.30 pm, when it was his turn to be served, the deceased got down from his vehicle to open the tank to be filled but suddenly, he slumped and died before help could get to him.

The incident was said to have thrown the place to chaos and confusion as people hurriedly left with their vehicles.

A police patrol team from the Kajorepo Police Division which arrived at the scene took the corpse away.

http://pulse.ng/gist/fuel-scarcity-commercial-driver-slumps-to-his-death-at-filling-station-id3748669.html
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by segunjowo(m): 6:40am On May 13, 2015
eh ehn? iyen gidi gan o!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by TeamSimple(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2015
RIP to the dead. Imagine the breadwinner of a family exit in such circumstance.May PDP never see the light of governance again..Amen. sad

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by edobor108(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2015
Chia chia chia deris God o deris God o deris God o cry cry cry
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by Nobody: 6:53am On May 13, 2015
RIP bro

I wqnted to say something but mk i close mouth

a mod in crime banned me 4 a week because i commented on a topic of one mohammed last week

d mod banned me because his name is mohammed grin

no problem, lemme zip my mouth up because if say d things on my mind about dis topic am sure i will be going on exile
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by Burger01(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2015
No pix? I nor believe joorsmiley

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by Nobody: 6:55am On May 13, 2015
TeamSimple:
RIP to the dead. Imagine the breadwinner of a family exit in such circumstance.May PDP never see the light of governance again..Amen. sad

eediot blame ur lagoon sorry lagos APC Governor

next time u mention PDP to such sad news thunder without lightning will fire u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by realtestament(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2015
Ur 2kb brain no gree u tink well...
#RIP 2 d dead
TeamSimple:
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by omenka(m): 7:03am On May 13, 2015
And the failure streak of those at the center claims yet another casualty.
Give that man a Nobel Prize already.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by AmucheJane(f): 7:05am On May 13, 2015
TeamSimple:
Trash & who gave you the right to talk nonsense, mchewwwwww.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by AmucheJane(f): 7:07am On May 13, 2015
Burger01:
No pix? I nor believe joorsmiley
Guy I support you somehow o, u no say we don dey use to pix tongue
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by TeamSimple(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2015
AmucheJane:
Trash & who gave you the right to talk nonsense, mchewwwwww.
Olosho,Ashana,pls get off my mentions..its to early to trade words with someone experiencing MENTAL TSUNAMI. So take the next turn.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by AmucheJane(f): 7:10am On May 13, 2015
But like seriously Is like the fuel scarcity is not in Enugu, I have not seen queue for fuel. Proudly from Enugu state.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by AmucheJane(f): 7:11am On May 13, 2015
TeamSimple:

Olosho,Ashana,pls get off my mentions..its to early to trade words with someone experiencing MENTAL TSUNAMI. So take the next turn.
What is this one saying? Mchewwwwww. Go get a life.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by TeamSimple(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2015
realtestament:
Ur 2kb brain no gree u tink well...
#RIP 2 d dead
And your already programmed brain,which is suffering from irreversible virus made you quote me shey? Foolish son of CAIN.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by AnneMomoh: 7:15am On May 13, 2015
Too bad
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by DjHypno(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2015
RIP Driver. We shall survive.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by TeamSimple(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2015
AmucheJane:
What is this one saying? Mchewwwwww. Go get a life.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by dondestiny(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2015
Ntin to say bt RIP.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by Nobody: 7:20am On May 13, 2015
how sad the other day people almost burnt to death now this....RIP to the dead..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by realtestament(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2015
Easy on weed bro
TeamSimple:

And your already programmed brain,which is suffering from irreversible virus made you quote me shey? Foolish son of CAIN.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by TeamSimple(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2015
realtestament:
Easy on weed bro
I no be celeb,so stop seeking attention through me. Please.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by Nobody: 7:32am On May 13, 2015
omenka:

when GMB election induced violence killed those corpers, did you type this
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by lolaxavier(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2015
Someone died. Someone people are cursing themselves because of pdp and apc. Na wa ooo...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Commercial Driver Slumps To His Death At Filling Station by lolaxavier(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2015
omenka:

Hilarious...a failed nation but en route recovery...

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About My Battles With Amaechi — Wike / Was Pastor Osibanjo VP Truly Called By God? - Carzola / Buhari, Saraki, Dogara, Oyegun At The APC NEC Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.