Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,026 members, 7,896,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (723337 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
profojah:
Love stories can start from here!!.This was how SirRiddy met his babe
Mr. Romancelander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
person wey no want write jamb na him they end up for Atlantic International University, Okija. After first year then you'll see NUC chancing like criminals and when they eventually graduate, you'll find them in fake NYSC camp in Nasarawa

You are the definition of mean! Jeeez!!! ahn ahn, sombodi cannor play with u again ni?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2015
ikuyinminu:

i dont know how to send PM.. but here is my email i dot banji at hotmail dot com
Thank you!
Bro, I've replied your mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2015
innovativeame:

Chief, I hail you from my seat here. grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2015
meritdee:

You are the definition of mean! Jeeez!!! ahn ahn, sombodi cannor play with u again ni?
Are you having cramps?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2015
innovativeame, you dey see your guy buhari? You better join me for politics section
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2015
lomy:

I thought this forum was for people to ask questions and get real answers and not rude and sarcastic answers. He wouldn't have asked such questions if he already knew the answer. Posting such harsh answers won't make you look funny. The guy needs help, I guess that's why he asked. No one knows all, it could be your turn tomorrow. Keep quiet if you don't know the answer and let people that can help him answer.

Slimmy05 I'm just laughing at your funny responses.
Looool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2015
bbdd:

I'm just laughing at your funny responses.
Looool

That's my new gf, as walspring, profojah and innovativeame don steal all of them even sirridy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2015
innovativeame:

Bro i did not get email from you...please I would need same sample too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
@Justwise, not everyone online that are good. Some are bad. You ought to have known. And that is why i'm always care. Last time, someone wanted to play a fast one on me. I had to ward him off.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by awe2015(f): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2015
profojah:
Love stories can start from here!!.This was how SirRiddy met his babe..#Disagree to Agree#

Gush! I like love stories a lot... hope to meet someone like lomy on here when i get my visa shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by lomy(f): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2015
awe2015:

Gush! I like love stories a lot... hope to meet someone like lomy on here when i get my visa shocked grin grin grin grin

shocked cool wink undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2015
awe2015:

Lol, storytelling is entertaining. It takes female folks on an emotional journey. A good story evokes emotions. But be careful so that you won't take what does not belong to you. Hahaha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by awe2015(f): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2015
DeeTus:
Lol, storytelling is entertaining. It takes female folks on an emotional journey. A good story evokes emotions. But be careful so that you won't take what does not belong to you.

Advice Taken! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by awe2015(f): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by awe2015(f): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
In fact a lot of them.

1. Federal University of Port Harcourt, Arlington Way, Texas
2. Yaba College of Technology, New York

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by lomy(f): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2015
awe2015:

shocked kiss kiss

Do you play violin?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by awe2015(f): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2015
lomy:

Do you play violin?

I can! I'm a tutor and I don't mind teaching you sometime soon... wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ayyyyo(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Nabylet:

I'm going to the embassy with Wartburg college IOWA

great i started application there but couldnt meet their deadline. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by lomy(f): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2015
awe2015:

I can! I'm a tutor and I don't mind teaching you sometime soon... wink

I can play too. grin smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2015
SantaClause:

Bro i did not get email from you...please I would need same sample too.
Bro, I've replied all the mails I got. Check your spam
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2015
meritdee:

Chief, I hail you from my seat here. grin grin
I doff my hat for you sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
innovativeame, you dey see your guy buhari? You better join me for politics section
If you have ever studied human anatomy, then you will understand that CHANGE is a gradual phenomenon and the miracle that Christ changed water into wine. You see that politics section, I no go come, I'm fine here with my hommies .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2015
profojah:
Innovativeame..I have prepared one fine food for you here..You gast come chop am before you leave ooo
It must be the one prepared by your gf and not you. I wanna see you cook it live! Stop "boboing" me because the validity of your head is making some series and sequences to be convergent.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by awe2015(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2015
lomy:

I can play too. grin smiley

wow! that's good news...well I'm looking forward to playing a duet with you smiley cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ddbluv: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2015
Pls what kinda gift can someone give a lecturer that gave me good ref letter. NB: He's a Muslim Scholar so am thinking of Ramadan gift. Budget 5k
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
Are you having cramps?

You know you actually guessed right? Just finished my morning exercise when I quoted ur post. smh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Logged on here to read successful transcripts. Anyone got approved today? Please come out from hiding and share this wonderful news.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2015
ddbluv:
Pls what kinda gift can someone give a lecturer that gave me good ref letter. NB: He's a Muslim Scholar so am thinking of Ramadan gift. Budget 5k

Just buy him One quarter bag of rice and G.Oil
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by godG: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2015
ddbluv:

Sir, this is thoughtful of you. Well, you could get a big broiler at that price. Or a brown leather pair of shoes; if it ain't leather, don't buy it - this is a tricky one, though!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by brosdoncome(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2015
They have not been posting their tanscripts of late.......what's going on? Though u are not compelled to but remember, without this forum, most of u were not confident to stand the VO. God is watching u guys in black and white TV.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (402)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.