Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (721653 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by godG: 8:37pm On May 21, 2015
bbdd:
Where is godG?

Sure Brother! Thanks for checking-up. cheesy I kuma dey o. Just that I have been busy lately. Storming Carrington soon to collect my visa. Not F1 tho. How have you been na?

Meanwhile, if anyone sees any or both of MsNas and Imperiouxx on here, on my behalf, tell them it's been ages. I hope you are doing great.

Those are two of the many sure people here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 21, 2015
busola78:
Good evening everyone.

Read a post above on possible questions from vo's,however I need you to please answer this ones cos I seem not to have any answers for them?

Why are your scores(standardized) tests low?

How much money can you earn after your studies?

Why should I grant you visa?

What will you do if your visa is rejected?

Thnks all
At bolded, My reply would be "I will team up with Shekau and set this embassy ablaze grin and the VO next statement would be "Pick up your visa at the circled address...

Bro, you can give a reason why your score is low, maybe you say you did the exam under duress but I no sure say VO dey ask the other and bolded question

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by pcbo: 9:25pm On May 21, 2015
Idazbawz:
O boy! 4021 posts.... Chai! I don miss...
How una dey? Idazbawz saying hi from Michigan
Hi
Pls will like to ask if you have been to Toledo,OH before or have any friend in University of Toledo?
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 9:33pm On May 21, 2015
godG:

Sure Brother! Thanks for checking-up. cheesy I kuma dey o. Just that I have been busy lately. Storming Carrington soon to collect my visa. Not F1 tho. How have you been na?

Meanwhile, if anyone sees any or both of MsNas and Imperiouxx on here, on my behalf, tell them it's been ages. I hope you are doing great.

Those are two of the many sure people here.

Na waooo
This one you're waving all of us from Window bayi grin grin

Cheers bro.
Goodluck with your visa interview. Go get that visa!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Lactam: 10:00pm On May 21, 2015
bbdd:

You may not even be asked to produce it.
Guy work on your responses, boldness, confidence and body language and print whatever gre you have o.

Thanks a lot bro!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Idazbawz(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2015
pcbo:

Hi
Pls will like to ask if you have been to Toledo,OH before or have any friend in University of Toledo?
Thanks
I was in Toledo Ohio last week for a birthday party. Toledo is like an hour drive from my place in Michigan. Do you plan to attend university of Toledo?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 10:54pm On May 21, 2015
exxy:
i have been trying to call embassy in lagos but thier number is not going, any body with their contact, also ZeeZahbee, I dey try contact you since
How u dey? Anything for the mama ? Send me a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 10:54pm On May 21, 2015
Idazbawz:
I was in Toledo Ohio last week for a birthday party. Toledo is like an hour drive from my place in Michigan. Do you plan to attend university of Toledo?
Idaz, oya ping me cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by pcbo: 10:55pm On May 21, 2015
Idazbawz:
Yeah,I will be coming to UT this fall,have already gotten my visa.Just waiting till July ,then will leave Ghana for US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by imperiouxx(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2015
Godwin10303:
Good Day Nairalanders , please i need some Universities schools that doesn't require SAT, and TOEFL , for undergraduate, Dont mind if they upload Credentials or not .. Please , Slimmy, JustWise, imperiouxx, Please safe a soul.

Like kennyrony said, I'm a very wrong person to ask about schools without test.

I won't like you being denied visa.

So, write the test (SAT)..... Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by pcbo: 11:24pm On May 21, 2015
Idaz pls can I pm u?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2015
Sorry is coming late..am highly interested in this case..my candid advice..transfer the money to your dad's account except you will tell the VO that is self sponsor and if his curious about the huge amount...tell him you and your brother are signatory and he will be running the business in ur absence till you come back. Please try and have plan B as advised..from my experience from part 4 till date,I haven't seen anyone placed under Ap and got denied if the account is genuine.so in your own case were you issued 214b.I hope they are not playing pranks with you..dnt want to insist on the b** thing..
tradenet:

Am thinking of saying my dad is sponsoring me but I manage the finiance of the company as my dad is old and cant really do the running around ( which is true ) that me and my dad are co signatory on the account.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 12:25am On May 22, 2015
Please can I send you a PM? I need your advise on something.Thanks.
imperiouxx:

Like kennyrony said, I'm a very wrong person to ask about schools without test.

I won't like you being denied visa.

So, write the test (SAT)..... Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Spanishmario(m): 12:38am On May 22, 2015
Where can I download the current GRE pack. Want to do my masters in Economics. Fresh graduate from Oau.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Idazbawz(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2015
zeezahbee:
Idaz, oya ping me cheesy grin
after dumping me abi sad sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Idazbawz(m): 12:59am On May 22, 2015
pcbo:

Yeah,I will be coming to UT this fall,have already gotten my visa.Just waiting till July ,then will leave Ghana for US
nice... Do you need help with something?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by pcbo: 1:32am On May 22, 2015
Idazbawz:
nice... Do you need help with something?
Yeah,want to know how campus is and also place to rent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by exxy(m): 5:10am On May 22, 2015
Walspring:

which number did you call

Weytin you wan ask them joor because some VO here fit get answer.. Abi nah about GC or GCE
234)-1-460-3400, (234)-9-461-4000 na this ones i call oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:50am On May 22, 2015
@nabylet
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kiran18: 5:52am On May 22, 2015
Hello,

I went to us in year 2013 and changed my status to F1 from tourism visa, I came t india to visit my family and appeared for visa interview but, VO rejected my profile and didn't even give me a chance to defend my self or answer his questions. However i have completed my 2 semesters in USA with very good grades how much chance i have to get my visa approval and what is the procedure to answer the questions of vo... He asked me for gmat score i told him that I have taken a test in school and the portal says gmat requirement met but no score or number is mentioned how should i defend.
Please respond to me as the earliest as possible as i have my interview scheduled again on 25th may 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:30am On May 22, 2015
kiran18:
Hello,

I went to us in year 2013 and changed my status to F1 from tourism visa, I came t india to visit my family and appeared for visa interview but, VO rejected my profile and didn't even give me a chance to defend my self or answer his questions. However i have completed my 2 semesters in USA with very good grades how much chance i have to get my visa approval and what is the procedure to answer the questions of vo... He asked me for gmat score i told him that I have taken a test in school and the portal says gmat requirement met but no score or number is mentioned how should i defend.
Please respond to me as the earliest as possible as i have my interview scheduled again on 25th may 2015
Hey Indian, what's up?

Sorry to tell you that your application would likely be turned down again, if the next VO demand to see your GMAT score.

Be more tactical this time and come up with work experience, then he or she would listen to you.

Wishing you the best of luck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tradenet: 6:34am On May 22, 2015
akin3102:
Sorry is coming late..am highly interested in this case..my candid advice..transfer the money to your dad's account except you will tell the VO that is self sponsor and if his curious about the huge amount...tell him you and your brother are signatory and he will be running the business in ur absence till you come back. Please try and have plan B as advised..from my experience from part 4 till date,I haven't seen anyone placed under Ap and got denied if the account is genuine.so in your own case were you issued 214b.I hope they are not playing pranks with you..dnt want to insist on the b** thing..

thanks for the reply yes i was given a 214b . what would you advice cause am planing on setting up another appointment and am sure the koko of my interview will be the account that why i would love to use the one in my name so if they like make they tell bank to print from the day it was open up till date it no go matter . it just everyone saying self sponsor is a longthing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2015
That's my point giving you 214b after AP looks some how..there is no long thing about self sponsor is just the huge amount of money at your age abi are you married?.go with it and explain DAT you and your brother run your family business if asked but you must explain the business very well.if your brother status is asked tell him married.I pray you get it but if is the other way round,isn't an account thing again,na DAT other stuff..is it undergraduate or Ms?..I know of someone with 50m in part 5,so no issue just confidence and say the truth.
tradenet:

thanks for the reply yes i was given a 214b . what would you advice cause am planing on setting up another appointment and am sure the koko of my interview will be the account that why i would love to use the one in my name so if they like make they tell bank to print from the day it was open up till date it no go matter . it just everyone saying self sponsor is a longthing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by matthew1234: 7:21am On May 22, 2015
Pls I would love to get in touch with anyone going to Murray State university for fall admission.We could get accommodation together or something.Pls,its urgent.

Keep the green flag flying peeos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tradenet: 9:17am On May 22, 2015
akin3102:
That's my point giving you 214b after AP looks some how..there is no long thing about self sponsor is just the huge amount of money at your age abi are you married?.go with it and explain DAT you and your brother run your family business if asked but you must explain the business very well.if your brother status is asked tell him married.I pray you get it but if is the other way round,isn't an account thing again,na DAT other stuff..is it undergraduate or Ms?..I know of someone with 50m in part 5,so no issue just confidence and say the truth.

The program is masters. And I asked the vo she said something about home tie but me I know it must be about the other stuff also. That why I know any soa now they would want to verify. Thanks bro one more question please. Can I still go back to abj cause me I don't like lag they are a little rude but abj they still treat nigerian like human small
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tradenet: 9:21am On May 22, 2015
akin3102:

Bro I have another account in my name for like 10m maybe I should use that it has the same name as my passport
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2015
This is cool..with this no need to mention your father biz just say you run the show.A guy got his M visa on this thread with 7.5m self sponsor acct..you can try Abuja..you have nothing to lose just impress the VO to your satisfaction using research interest as your strong point..who knows you might get it..anything is possible..I pray you get it.
tradenet:

Bro I have another account in my name for like 10m maybe I should use that it has the same name as my passport
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tradenet: 9:47am On May 22, 2015
akin3102:
This is cool..with this no need to mention your father biz just say you run the show.A guy got his M visa on this thread with 7.5m self sponsor acct..you can try Abuja..you have nothing to lose just impress the VO to your satisfaction using research interest as your strong point..who knows you might get it..anything is possible..I pray you get it.

Thanks a lot bro just having someone to discuss with mean a lot. Am making another appointment now once more thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by PussySandie(f): 11:25am On May 22, 2015
Pls gurus in the house, i am filling my DS-160 online and in the passort page, i was asked passport book number,pls throw more light on that cos i do not understand, is it the number of pages on the passport or the number below the passport page like <NGAXXXX<<XXXX<XXXX<<<<<
AXXXXXNGXXXX0?
Also, in the pry occupation, should I put d schol I was deployed to for my Nysc
I used my dad bank statement for my i20 but he has travelled since lastmont,can I use my mum statement for intervw at d embassy cos d i20 indicate family fund and my mum don't have up to 37000$ in her account
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Ctemi(f): 11:44am On May 22, 2015
PussySandie:
Pls gurus in the house, i am filling my DS-160 online and in the passort page, i was asked passport book number,pls throw more light on that cos i do not understand, is it the number of pages on the passport or the number below the passport page like <NGAXXXX<<XXXX<XXXX<<<<<
AXXXXXNGXXXX0?
I used my dad bank statement for my i20 but he has travelled since lastmont,can I use my mum statement for intervw at d embassy cos d i20 indicate family fund and my mum don't have up to 37000$ in her account

For passport book number, you chose Not applicable. Are you serving presently? If yes, you can put ur PPA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:55am On May 22, 2015
@PussySandie

Where have you been
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
PussySandie:
AXXXXXNGXXXX0?

Dont be confused with that passport number, just check the opposite page and you will see it, It starts with Axxxxxxx

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (402)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.