Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,104 members, 7,896,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (723873 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by esperiense(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
I have 36 on mine too. Is it UNTHSC? Which school
f8luv87:
I-20 duration of course 36 months pls somebody what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
kennyrony:

Longest time, how are u doing?
Am good. Been so busy. Summer and all that. I read all but I can see you guys are also give nice response. Keep the good work. You will get your visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by adanduka: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
briefty:
your urgent response is needed please
Yes, no other document, Yes.
You only require your passport.
Try and do all these to schedule asap. Spots are filling in fast...
Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
bbdd:

Oga slimm are you eatwell423??
I see what you see bbdd. How u dey pharm? !
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
briefty:
your urgent response is needed please

You can pay ur Visa fee, thereafter fill the Ds-160 form, and book ur appointment.

You don't need any other thing at GTB only ur international passport make sure u go along with a photocopy of ur passport as well. All d best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
imperiouxx:

I got it. You sent it directly to my personal email :O

Imperiouxx, you got a mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Imperiouxx, you got a mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
zeezahbee:
Am good. Been so busy. Summer and all that. I read all but I can see you guys are also given nice response. Keep the good work. You will get your visa.

Amen and Amen. Thanks God bless u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by eatwell423: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
zeezahbee:
I see what you see . How u dey pharm? !
You wouldn't want me to call you out again for a real deal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by eatwell423: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
bbdd:

Oga slimm are you eatwell423??
You didn't answer the question posed either, where in post was South Africa mentioned? You don't misquote people.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
zeezahbee:
I see what you see bbdd. How u dey pharm? !

Doing fine dear.
Preparation on course!!!

I haven't heard from that your guy that wants to do residency in US.
Maybe he has changed his mind.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by biikeys(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
zeezahbee:
Yellow fever card or woreva is not needed at the airport , POE or even schools. Some people and over sabi

@bbdd You might be asked at the airport, in Nigeria...you don't wanna take that chance. Some people pay for and get it right there at the airport.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
eatwell423:
You didn't answer the question posed either, where in post was South Africa mentioned? You don't misquote people.

No vex boss
We dey together.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
f8luv87:
No,the sch did not request for any test,they said test would be done with them.
Can I write my sch for a scanned written letter covering that?
Am going for nursing.Though I submitted my evaluated transcripts.
It's a good thing to get this 'waive letter' indicating you met the English Requirement. But apart from that, you probably need to come up with another good idea as regards satisfying the English Proficiency, simply because sometimes the VOs don't like standardized tests waive letters. If your marks on your transcript and results are good, just tell him or her because of these, standardized tests were waived for you by the school.

No need to say the school didn't request for any test, it sounds a bit absurd and the CO may likely frown at it especially if he or she interviewed someone that wrote these exams and you're next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
DeeTus:
It's a good thing to get this 'waive letter' indicating you met the English Requirement. But apart from that, you probably need to come up with another good idea as regards satisfying the English Proficiency, simply because sometimes the VOs don't like standardized tests waive letters. If your marks on your transcript and results are good, just tell him or her because of these, standardized tests were waived for you by the school.

No need to say the school didn't request for any test, it sounds a bit absurd and the CO may likely frown at it especially if he or she interviewed someone that wrote these exams and you're next.
Correct. I dey feel you bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by briefty(f): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
kennyrony:

You can pay ur Visa fee, thereafter fill the Ds-160 form, and book ur appointment.

You don't need any other thing at GTB only ur international passport make sure u go along with a photocopy of ur passport as well. All d best
thanks so much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by briefty(f): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by briefty(f): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
adanduka:

Yes, no other document, Yes.
You only require your passport.
Try and do all these to schedule asap. Spots are filling in fast...
Cheers!
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
kennyrony:
Correct. I dey feel you bro
Obrigado.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
f8luv87:
Sir Walspring,Profajah,I have my i-20,can someone in US pay for my sevis fee? And is there anything that is required of me before the sevis fee is made?

Yes of course, you need to fill the form at www.fmjfee.com and send the confirmation payment coupon to the person to make payment for you..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
f8luv87:
I-20 duration of course 36 months pls somebody what does it mean?

you already answered your question..

Total duration of your course is 36months

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
esperiense:
Thanks walspring, appreciate yo support

Let's give the thanks to God..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hello House,
A friend of mine is having her interview on the 8th of July, she booked an appointment on the 12th of june and submitted her ds 160 on the 14th of june. Hope the Technical Problems which the US embassy is having is not gonna affect her. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
@SirRiddy I sight u, wer u go hide. Abi network no dey una camp ni. Hope dos solider no drill u too much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
kennyrony:
Hello House,
A friend of mine is having her interview on the 8th of July, she booked an appointment on the 12th of june and submitted her ds 160 on the 14th of june. Hope the Technical Problems which the US embassy is having is not gonna affect her. Thanks

Cc: Bigfrancis21, Slimmy05, Innovativeme, Zeezahbee, Imperiouxx, Profojah, and others.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mystiqme: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
imperiouxx:
@Mystiqme,

How are you doing sir?

Boss, How far?

I broke my phone o. So I don't have phone now, I would have called you.

How is life?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by esperiense(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
This is what I got from a school; Hope it helps
The minimum required per semester course load is 9 credit hours. However, in order to complete the program in 24 months, a student must take 12 hours in many of those semesters. We have found that many international students elect to take 9 credit hours per semester in order to reduce the stress of both intense class work and adjusting to American teaching methods. Because 9 credit hours is the minimum and it would take 36 months to complete the program at a 9 credit hour per semester basis, we issue all I-20s for 36 months.
f8luv87:
Thank you so much sir.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bigfrancis21: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
kennyrony:
Hello House,

No, that is not a problem at all. So far as the DS160 number of the DS160 that she submitted is the same as what she entered on her visa appointment profile, she is good to go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
bigfrancis21:

No, that is not a problem at all. So far as the DS160 number of the DS160 that she submitted is the same as what she entered on her visa appointment profile, she is good to go.

HELLO, BOSS! grin BOSS, YOU HAVE SOME "YET TO RESPOND" WHATSAPP MESSAGES. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Cc: Bigfrancis21, Slimmy05, Innovativeme, Zeezahbee, Imperiouxx, Profojah, and others.
The subject won't be affected.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
innovativeame:

The subject won't be affected.
Thanks bro...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Thanks for ur response bro. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (402)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.