Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) (44424 Views)

Security Officials Guard Osita Iheme At Emeka Offor's Dad's Burial(pic / AY Comedian And Family At Teslim Balogun Stadium ( Lovely Photo) / Psquare Share Beautiful Pics With Their Wives After Dad's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Hollawaley(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2015
see swag

Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by ibkgab001: 10:58am On May 13, 2015
Rip
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by charlyge(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
Na why dem dey smile? No be person papa die?? Abi na only their mama dey mourn her husband Mcheew...children of dis days sef
You wont understand why dey are smiling.. I guess ur parents are still alive
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 13, 2015
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Jambsupport(f): 11:03am On May 13, 2015
#Playing

Johnny leave me follow Cynthia and I don't know wot to do and he talk say I no do am like d way Cynthia dey do........

RIP to ur dad
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by telad(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2015
yeah, it was really groovy with Yemi Alade last weekend at Ikun Akoko, Ondo state. R.I.P. Rtd. CP James Akindele Alade.
Her dad was a great man n really employed so many youths into d service and some of them have rose to high position in the force. What a great man!!!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by sirsharks(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2015
Rip
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by bigass(f): 11:10am On May 13, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Igbo tradition= if u are a lady/girl/woman, nd u are nt married yet and ur father died = SCRAPING OF ur HAIR. Thank God things have changed. RIP Mr alade

her father was Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 13, 2015
shocked shocked what happened to the feet of the tallest guy in that picture??
RIP Papa Alade
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Biggty(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
Na why dem dey smile?
No be person papa die??
Abi na only their mama dey mourn her husband
Mcheew...children of dis days sef
Are they suppose to cry while taking the picture?
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Psuedy(f): 11:22am On May 13, 2015
Eeyya..and she somehow found strenght to do her thing all.dese months while her dad ws stil in d mortuary......RIP Papa Yemi.
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On May 13, 2015
Biggty:
Are they suppose to cry while taking the picture?

No naa, they are meant to be wailing!
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 11:24am On May 13, 2015
Owkae
bigass:

her father was Yoruba
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by vizkiz: 11:25am On May 13, 2015
Spaxon:

look left.......

or do u nid glasses ?

that right there is one ugly, madugly lady! That aiint no Yemi alade I use to see on TV grin
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by christee(f): 11:37am On May 13, 2015
vizkiz:
ok, here comes the $5 question:::::where is yemi alade in that picture

Cuz that chick on the left aiint no yemi alade I use to see on TV grin

THE LADY HOLDING THE HANDBAG
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by femi4: 11:38am On May 13, 2015
sandrahnaub:
[s]Igbo tradition= if u are a lady/girl/woman, nd u are nt married yet and ur father died [/s]= SCRAPING OF ur HAIR. Thank God things have changed. RIP Mr alade
The father is/was Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Haryorqunley(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by markpenk: 11:52am On May 13, 2015
May her dad's soul rest in perfect peace. On another note, who is the pretty chic on the right with the shades (right beside the dude with shades too)? She's breathtaking.
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by MrOluka(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2015
Take heart Yemi
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by stephenqueen: 12:08pm On May 13, 2015
Ki olohun ko te baba si afefe rere cry cryMasun ni aya olugbala re...Stephenqueen o nse elede leyin re cry cry
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 12:10pm On May 13, 2015
femi4:
The father is/was Yoruba
femi4 if u scroll up u wld c I have taken my corrections oo.
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by femi4: 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
sandrahnaub:
femi4 if u scroll up u wld c I have taken my corrections oo.
i m sorry
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by nicerichard05: 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Yemi luks so different in d pix

how is that ur business? besides wat diff abt her in the pix? u well so? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
vizkiz:

that right there is one ugly, madugly lady! That aiint no Yemi alade I use to see on TV grin

cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 12:18pm On May 13, 2015
femi4:
i m sorry
no problemo smiley
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Phizzlephizz(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2015
Omo mehn I'm I the only one seeing that tree on the right

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by AreaFada2: 12:35pm On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
Na why dem dey smile?
No be person papa die??
Abi na only[img][/img] their mama dey mourn her husband
Mcheew...children of dis days sef
. I think it's latest craze in town: laughing in a funeral. Nothing selfie nor go cause.
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Caseless: 12:41pm On May 13, 2015
vizkiz:
ok, here comes the $5 question:::::where is yemi alade in that picture

Cuz that chick on the left aiint no yemi alade I use to see on TV grin
get ur glasses. She is on the far left.
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 12:48pm On May 13, 2015
so diz gal is diz ugly..........she use makeup to cover up. Rip though.
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 13, 2015
Caseless:
get ur glasses. She is on the far left.
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 13, 2015
So sad...
Re: Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) by nairainfoscom(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2015
Where's Yemi in the pic? Please don't tell me she's the lady at the left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos) / White Nigerian & His Family Meet AY Makun, Rock Super Eagles Jersey (Photo) / LAX Buys A Multi-million Naira House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.