Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) (3372 Views)

Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty / These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) / Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2015
This message is to yall kids,adults,teenagers,old folks,boys,girls,men,women to stay totally off drugs,from Lean(Codeine) to Coke(Cocaine) to kush(weed) to Molly to PCP to heroin to pills and other hard drugs.
Reason is Codeine  is what killed Pi!mp C and DJ Screw,DJ Screw invented chopped n screwed which is a remix of hit songs to slow them down and drink lean with it and have that slow effect that complements the mood the lean knocks you in.
There is nothing classy about taking drugs,a lot of people has ran mad as a result of smoking weed,there's nothing medicinal about it,unless you're deceiving yourself(i know that's what some weed smokers in this room are thinking),weed smokers always make fake stories so as not to feel guilty smoking it,if you're a weed smoker and ain't cool with my article cos you're on drugs,then get the hell out of this thread instead of been an assh.ole and misleading those that are ready to quit or those that don't want to go into it at all. 
Last week,a friend of mine slept and couldn't wake up again in the United States where he's schooling,his parents are rich and influential,but some parents are damn too stupid that they allow their children to have access to their riches at a very young age,even the 2nd world richest man(Bill Gates) doesn't allow that for his kids,so who the hell are you,what the hell do you think you have that would make you so tolerant and throw money at your kids anyhow?you're that parent trying to ruin your child's life with your money and make your money your curse? Think about it again. If your kid gets money from you anyhow like that,you're not helping him/her cos that might as well result to his/her death,so indirectly,you're trying to buy death for your kid cos it's not about telling him don't do that don't do this,of course every kid would nod and do sh.it behind your back(at the same time,don't starve your kid, make sure he doesn't lack necessary things). I'm not a player hater or sh.it,my parents are rich(no bragging) but my father is a guy that doesn't throw money on his kids anyhow,i can't remember the last time I collected money from him or my mom and i'm surviving,    There's nothing in this world that can ruin anybody's life like drugs, I do pity anybody who's a crack head or addicted to other drugs,cos it's as good as living dead.

Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
This message is to yall kids,adults,teenagers,old folks,boys,girls,men,women to stay totally off drugs,from Lean(Codeine) to Coke(Cocaine) to kush(weed) to Molly to PCP to heroin to pills and other hard drugs.
Reason is Codeine  is what killed love-vendor C and DJ Screw,DJ Screw invented chopped n screwed which is a remix of hit songs to slow them down and drink lean with it and have that slow effect that complements the mood the lean knocks you in.
There is nothing classy about taking drugs,a lot of people has ran mad as a result of smoking weed,there's nothing medicinal about it,unless you're deceiving yourself(i know that's what some weed smokers in this room are thinking),weed smokers always make fake stories so as not to feel guilty smoking it,if you're a weed smoker and ain't cool with my article cos you're on drugs,then get the hell out of this thread instead of been an assh.ole and misleading those that are ready to quit or those that don't want to go into it at all. 
Last week,a friend of mine slept and couldn't wake up again in the United States where he's schooling, his parents are rich and influential,but some parents are damn too stupid that they allow their children to have access to their riches at a very young age,even the 2nd world richest man(Bill Gates) doesn't allow that for his kids,so who the hell are you,what the hell do you think you have that would make you so tolerant and throw money at your kids anyhow?you're that parent trying to ruin your child's life with your money and make your money your curse? Think about it again. If your kid gets money from you anyhow like that,you're not helping him/her cos that might as well result to his/her death,so indirectly,you're trying to buy death for your kid cos it's not about telling him don't do that don't do this,of course every kid would nod and do sh.it behind your back(at the same time,don't starve your kid, make sure he doesn't lack necessary things). I'm not a player hater or sh.it,my parents are rich(no bragging) but my father is a guy that doesn't throw money on his kids anyhow,i can't remember the last time I collected money from him or my mom and i'm surviving,    There's nothing in this world that can ruin anybody's life like drugs, I do pity anybody who's a crack head or addicted to other drugs,cos it's as good as living dead.
Did you attend USS?
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2015
RickRichards:

Did you attend USS?
how do you know?
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by midolian(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Reason is Codeine  is what killed Pi!mp C and DJ Screw,DJ Screw invented chopped n screwed which is a remix of hit songs to slow them down and drink lean with it and have that slow effect that complements the mood the lean knocks you in.
Last week,a friend of mine slept and couldn't wake up again in the United States where he's schooling,his parents are rich and influential,but some parents are damn too stupid that they allow their children to have access to their riches at a very young age,even the 2nd world richest man(Bill Gates) doesn't allow that for his kids,so who the hell are you,what the hell do you think you have that would make you so tolerant and throw money at your kids anyhow?you're that parent trying to ruin your child's life with your money and make your money your curse? Think about it again. If your kid gets money from you anyhow like that,you're not helping him/her cos that might as well result to his/her death,so indirectly,you're trying to buy death for your kid cos it's not about telling him don't do that don't do this,of course every kid would nod and do sh.it behind your back(at the same time,don't starve your kid, make sure he doesn't lack necessary things). I'm not a player hater or sh.it,my parents are rich(no bragging) but my father is a guy that doesn't throw money on his kids anyhow,i can't remember the last time I collected money from him or my mom and i'm surviving,    There's nothing in this world that can ruin anybody's life like drugs, I do pity anybody who's a crack head or addicted to other drugs,cos it's as good as living dead.
so USS guys plenty for here...may his soul rest in peace sha..

Buh oboi, u dey para o cheesy
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:00am On May 13, 2015
ok.
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by Nokiae5: 9:02am On May 13, 2015
so if i old now i go magger abi
all igbo boys for ajah ekpe and even lekki from their 18 yrs to 56 now dem fresh pass bey and riri.wati u dey yan
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by Tintinnoty(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2015
a word is enough for d wise
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2015
midolian:
so USS guys plenty for here...may his soul rest in peace sha..

Buh oboi, u dey para o cheesy
amen,may his soul rest in peace,i miss that boy,the first time I played game boy was on his game boy,the first time I listened to disk man was with his disk man on the basket ball court,a very nice guy,so painful,i still remember the last time he came to my house wearing 3/4 shorts
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by midolian(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
amen,may his soul rest in peace,i miss that boy,the first time I played game boy was on his game boy,the first time I listened to disk man was with his disk man on the basket ball court,a very nice guy,so painful,i still remember the last time he came to my house wearing 3/4 shorts
hmm.. He was truly a nice guy.. always chewing one thing or the other.. Your post is sensible, I must be frank.. The guy had more than he ever wanted on a platter of gold, which eventually led to his demise.. Well, one thing must to kill man one day. Buh that's not enough reason to live carelessly. Bless you, bro.
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by Yustash001(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
Hmmm...so sad RIP...
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by Yustash001(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
Hmmm...so sad RIP....to the dead...
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by crunchyg: 10:24am On May 13, 2015
Sorry for them
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2015
Nokiae5:
so if i old now i go magger abi
all igbo boys for ajah ekpe and even lekki from their 18 yrs to 56 now dem fresh pass bey and riri.wati u dey yan
my 3rd post is coming soon you should learn more,i said it before that I don't want unrepentant amugbos in my thread to come and influence others negatively
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 13, 2015
Hmm, d evil effects of drugs.
I remember d case of a childhood friend too that was alledgedly said to have been driving home from d club in a drunken state. Had an accident, death at such a young age. And its still d carelessness of d parents dat caused itz.
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
how do you know?
I know the guy you're talking about. So I just guessed.
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2015
RickRichards:

I know the guy you're talking about. So I just guessed.
ok
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by Krest3d: 1:30pm On May 13, 2015
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:51pm On May 13, 2015
This is front page worthy but since it doesn't include pics of tonto decay and co, it just might not.

SMH
Re: What You're Possibly Doing That May Ruin Your Life (photos) by nerodenero: 1:54pm On May 13, 2015
At a tender age, I had older guys as friends and were into things like this. I got lucky that they never introduced it to me. While they are at it, I would just siddon dey look jejeli and I never had interest.

I guess I got lucky that I escaped without being influenced. Now I am happy I got lucky.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Club In Congo Where Girld Parties Fully N Aked / Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] / How To Tighten Your Sagging Breast In 7 Days (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.