Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,522 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

5 Rejected Types Of Love You Are Likely To Have In Your Lifetime - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Rejected Types Of Love You Are Likely To Have In Your Lifetime (575 Views)

Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" / IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" / Photos: 10 Places You Must Visit In Your Lifetime Before Its Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Rejected Types Of Love You Are Likely To Have In Your Lifetime by primeyarn(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2015
Julia Austin of Madame Noire lists these kinds of forbidden love singles are likely to engage in:

1. Step something: It could be as close as a stepsibling, or a cousin by marriage, or an awkwardly young step-uncle. But, sharing so many similar experiences as pseudo-family does, you can’t help but feel a special bond with a certain attractive non-blood relative at some point.

2. A neighbour: Simply being exposed to someone repeatedly can play a trick on your mind, making you feel attracted to that person. And the fact that your neighbor is just down the hall or street, so accessible when you’re feeling, um, playful, can make this type of taboo love become hot and heavy fast. But your feelings can be confusing: is it proximity or compatibility that’s keeping things together?

Read more: @ http://primeyarn.com/5-rejected-types-of-love-you-are-likely-to-have-in-your-lifetime/

Re: 5 Rejected Types Of Love You Are Likely To Have In Your Lifetime by sinaj(f): 9:01am On May 13, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Amaru Shakur Tupac Dead Or Alive. See New Hits / How To Fight Wrinkles Naturally / Hot Love! Newlyweds Dami & Chris Attoh On Their Steamy Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.