Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,085 members, 7,890,591 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Skin Care. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Skin Care. (630 Views)

I Really Enjoyed Using Rovelle Skin Care That Benefited Me A Lot / Skin Care Products How To Find Best Suited Hair Care And Skin Care Products / Skin Care - Five Things Is Must For Skin Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Care. by McboG: 10:39am On May 13, 2015
I had acne issues when I was a teen - which isn't so long ago - and I found that a certain product worked wonderfully for me. It's called Epiderm. There are two variants; lotion and cream. The lotion seemed the more effective one although both were the same in chemical composition. The product didn't only eliminate the acne; it gave my face a fine smoothness that matched my innocence and fueled my narcissism self esteem.

At some point I decided that I looked fresh enough and so I didn't trouble to renew my Epiderm subscription, and that's where the trouble began.

The acne didn't return, but my face which had all the loveliness of a baby's asś started to feel like it was made from jeans. There was a lot of dryness, and after a while there was some mild scaling, starting from between my eyes. Then there was some itching.

I couldn't stand any of that. I dived for my wallet and purchased the lotion again, and it has been that way since: I'm perfectly happy when I use the product but the roughness and scaling and general misery return as early as three days after I stop. It's like a heroine addiction. How can I make it go away? What lasting solution is there? I hold considerable stock in the chick market. I don't want to lose it.

One more thing. Recent reports suggest that there has been some lightening in my complexion. This is something I cannot explain and am very worried about. Could it also be due to the lotion? I use Nivea body lotion and have my bath with Premier Cool.
I had acne issues when I was a teen - which isn't so long ago - and I found that a certain product worked wonderfully for me. It's called Epiderm. There are two variants; lotion and cream. The lotion seemed the more effective one although both were the same in chemical composition. The product didn't only eliminate the acne; it gave my face a fine smoothness that matched my innocence and fueled my narcissism self esteem.

At some point I decided that I looked fresh enough and so I didn't trouble to renew my Epiderm subscription, and that's where the trouble began.

The acne didn't return, but my face which had all the loveliness of a baby's ass started to feel like it was made from jeans. There was a lot of dryness, and after a while there was some mild scaling, starting from between my eyes. Then there was some itching.

I couldn't stand any of that. I dived for my wallet and purchased the lotion again, and it has been that way since: I'm perfectly happy when I use the product but the roughness and scaling returns as early as three days after I stop. It's like a heroine addiction. How can I make it go away? What lasting solution is there?

One more thing. Recent reports suggest that there has been some lightening in my complexion. This is something I cannot explain and am very worried about. Could it also be due to the lotion? I use Nivea body lotion and have my bath with Premier Cool.

Thanks everyone.
Re: Skin Care. by Gigihealth: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Face wash can be in a form of facial care products, which act as a cleanser for removing dead skin cells, make-up, dirt, oil and other types of external pollutant from the skin of the face. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/face-wash-how-to-correctly-wash-your-face/
Re: Skin Care. by frankdudus(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bro have you finally gotten a solution to this side effects... Currently battling it at the moment.. My search for solution brought me to your post

McboG:

The acne didn't return, but my face which had all the loveliness of a baby's asś started to feel like it was made from jeans. There was a lot of dryness, and after a while there was some mild scaling, starting from between my eyes. Then there was some itching.

I couldn't stand any of that. I dived for my wallet and purchased the lotion again, and it has been that way since: I'm perfectly happy when I use the product but the roughness and scaling and general misery return as early as three days after I stop. It's like a heroine addiction. How can I make it go away? What lasting solution is there? I hold considerable stock in the chick market. I don't want to lose it.

The acne didn't return, but my face which had all the loveliness of a baby's ass started to feel like it was made from jeans. There was a lot of dryness, and after a while there was some mild scaling, starting from between my eyes. Then there was some itching.

I couldn't stand any of that. I dived for my wallet and purchased the lotion again, and it has been that way since: I'm perfectly happy when I use the product but the roughness and scaling returns as early as three days after I stop. It's like a heroine addiction. How can I make it go away? What lasting solution is there?

Thanks everyone.

(1) (Reply)

More Than 140 Missing In Chinese Ship Rake On Yangtze China: So Sad / What If Men Don't Die? / Photo: Would You Use The Kind Of Toilet ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.