Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,872 members, 7,966,262 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

Amber Rose Urges Male TV Host To Squeeze Her Butt On Live Tv (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amber Rose Urges Male TV Host To Squeeze Her Butt On Live Tv (photos) (1482 Views)

Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / Jimi Agbaje Cries On Live TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Urges Male TV Host To Squeeze Her Butt On Live Tv (photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 13, 2015
The 31-year-old appeared on plastic surgery show Good Work this week, where she proudly professed that she’s all natural.

As well as revealing that she has size H breasts in Tuesday night’s episode, Amber insisted that her famous derriere is real.

And host RuPaul attempted to help dispel rumours of ‘butt implants’ by squeezing Amber’s curves after Amber gleefully asked him to check her out.

See the lucky abi na unlucky guy after the cut:

http://.com/discussion/2525/amber-rose-urges-male-tv-host-to-squeeze-her-butt-on-live-tv-photos/p1

Re: Amber Rose Urges Male TV Host To Squeeze Her Butt On Live Tv (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 13, 2015
finally

Re: Amber Rose Urges Male TV Host To Squeeze Her Butt On Live Tv (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 13, 2015
jeez

no going back

i must report this to my brothers from the vaseline crew

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Urges Male TV Host To Squeeze Her Butt On Live Tv (photos) by richidinho(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2015
Oh my Gaaad

Pls give me a Lady wt large boo.bs and a catapult shooting Ikebe

So help me Gaaaad
Re: Amber Rose Urges Male TV Host To Squeeze Her Butt On Live Tv (photos) by phlemzy: 12:42pm On May 13, 2015
Whether she carries synthetic plastic or processed rubber in her b0rb¥ & b00t¥ will not change the price I buy fuel, so make she enter junks first.

(1) (Reply)

How Anenih Made Me Leave PDP- Edo Former Gov. / Genocide Against Igbo... / My Encounter With Boko Haram Foot Soldiers – Barr Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.