Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Love Your Enemy As Yourself. Is It Possible?! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Your Enemy As Yourself. Is It Possible?! (529 Views)

As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die? / The Main Reason We Have For Forgive Our Enemy As A Christian / What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Your Enemy As Yourself. Is It Possible?! by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2015
I just read Luke 6 Vs 27-36 now and a question came into my mind that I'm unable to answer. Here's the question. God wants us to love our enemies but does God love Satan? It's quite funny right?
....... Reasonable comments please
Re: Love Your Enemy As Yourself. Is It Possible?! by Anas09: 11:29pm On May 14, 2015
Really? Did you just asked that question? My God, some people are just stupid. The bible u hold in ur hands do u even spend time with it? Pick that ur Bible and open to Ezekiel 28 start reading from 12 down to 19 and see how God took time to decorate lucifer. No created being was that magnificient. His beauty was beyond imaginations, his widom was outstanding, musical instrument were created within him. Wen he opens his mouth to sing, he didn't need any instrument. I guess other angels. Admired him and wished to be like him. But read what he did in Isaiah 12:9-17. The whole thing got into his head and he felt he had everything it took to be God himself, he led a rebellion against God and took 2'3rd of the population of Angels with him. My dear even as humans, try everything, but if u try encrouctching into the sovereignty of God, that's wen u'll see God's red eyes. That's the same sin man allowed satan to plundged him into till today. Trying to be God. For man, blood was shed to atone for that sin, but Satan is not flesh, what can atone for his sins. Besides, he knew the consequencies of his actions, he still went on to rebel. Man was decieved into it so man gets pardoned. You see! Idol worship is considereda grave sin against God. So is sleeping with somEbody who is not ur spouse. U r refered to as the church of christ, u r the temple of the holy spirit. He dwells in u. U r His bride He is ur bridegroom. Wen u turn to another, u die a spiritual dead as human, but christ died that u live by accepting but spirits can't die twice, only human dies twice so there's a chance for human. And to answer ur question. Emotions are for the flesh not for the spirits. Satan has nothing in him to be loved. There's nothing in him to love.
Re: Love Your Enemy As Yourself. Is It Possible?! by adexsimply(m): 12:00am On May 15, 2015
[s]
Anas09:
Really? Did you just asked that question? My God, some people are just stupid. The bible u hold in ur hands do u even spend time with it? Pick that ur Bible and open to Ezekiel 28 start reading from 12 down to 19 and see how God took time to decorate lucifer. No created being was that magnificient. His beauty was beyond imaginations, his widom was outstanding, musical instrument were created within him. Wen he opens his mouth to sing, he didn't need any instrument. I guess other angels. Admired him and wished to be like him. But read what he did in Isaiah 12:9-17. The whole thing got into his head and he felt he had everything it took to be God himself, he led a rebellion against God and took 2'3rd of the population of Angels with him. My dear even as humans, try everything, but if u try encrouctching into the sovereignty of God, that's wen u'll see God's red eyes. That's the same sin man allowed satan to plundged him into till today. Trying to be God. For man, blood was shed to atone for that sin, but Satan is not flesh, what can atone for his sins. Besides, he knew the consequencies of his actions, he still went on to rebel. Man was decieved into it so man gets pardoned. You see! Idol worship is considereda grave sin against God. So is sleeping with somEbody who is not ur spouse. U r refered to as the church of christ, u r the temple of the holy spirit. He dwells in u. U r His bride He is ur bridegroom. Wen u turn to another, u die a spiritual dead as human, but christ died that u live by accepting but spirits can't die twice, only human dies twice so there's a chance for human. And to answer ur question. Emotions are for the flesh not for the spirits. Satan has nothing in him to be loved. There's nothing in him to love.
[/s]
and you failed to answer the question asked by the OP
Re: Love Your Enemy As Yourself. Is It Possible?! by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:24am On May 15, 2015
Anas09:
How lovely would your comment had been if it were without insult! You still haven't answered my question.

(1) (Reply)

The Solomon Of This Generation (myles Munroe) / Just Curious / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.