Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Amber Rose Stylishly Proves Her Butt Is Real,considers A Boob Job (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Stylishly Proves Her Butt Is Real,considers A Boob Job (see Photo) (771 Views)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) / Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Stylishly Proves Her Butt Is Real,considers A Boob Job (see Photo) by koolcrib: 12:51pm On May 13, 2015

Amber Rose decided to shut down
rumours she had butt implants
once and for all.She appeared on
RuPaul’s Good Work and said she’s
actually just genetically gifted. E! show host RuPaul asked Amber,
before giving her a good squeeze. “May I please squeeze
the evidence?” After the squeeze, he said “I concur, “This s*** is
real! This case is
closed.” Amber also revealed that she
wears a 36H bra and she’s
considering implants. “It’s just this area over
here [she points to her
side boob] is just skin. I
wanna fill it out but I
don’t know if I want to
get an implant because my boobs are really
nice,”

www.koolcrib.com/2015/05/amber-rose-stylishly-proves-her-butt-is.html?m=1
Re: Amber Rose Stylishly Proves Her Butt Is Real,considers A Boob Job (see Photo) by nicerichard05: 12:52pm On May 13, 2015
OK

(1) (Reply)

Chinx Mourned At New York Funeral A Week After Shooting / A Nairalander Pics With Veteran Nollywood Actor / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.