Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) (4731 Views)

Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine / Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by tatafonaijacom(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2015
A Romanian teenager has been electrocuted to death by a live wire after climbing on top of a train to take a selfie(above).
Anna Ursu, 18, and a friend went to a train station in the town of Iasi in the northeast of the country to take a ‘special selfie’ that she intended to post on Facebook.
But as she lay on top of the train and stuck one of her legs in the air, an electrical field surrounding the overhead cables sent 27,000 volts zapping through her body, causing her to burst into flames.

see her electrocuted body, warning, this picture is gory http://www.tatafonaija.com/2015/05/sad-lady-is-electrocuted-as-she-poses-for-a-selfie-on-a-train-photo/

Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by nicerichard05: 1:10pm On May 13, 2015
OK
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by redvektor(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2015
U see ur sef, dis na lesson to my naija guls
go snap the pic for hell fire the background go fine
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by redvektor(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2015
nicerichard05:
OK

O.K FOR OKRIKA
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by jamex93(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2015
no b so one go climb deep freezer

am sure say naija gals go soon dey use transformer pos for selfie
after all light no dey d transformer just dey for display
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by nerodenero: 1:28pm On May 13, 2015
Ladies and selfie, like ant and sugar. Facebook picture sent you to an early grave, oma se o. May your soul find rest and peace.
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by DocAdray(f): 1:50pm On May 13, 2015
Owh! Sad...
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by ellahzy(f): 3:54pm On May 13, 2015
RIP pretty gal cry
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 13, 2015
selfie on top electric train with her leg stuck in the air? is she trying to get into Guinness book or what?
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by pretydiva(f): 5:27pm On May 13, 2015
All in d name of selfie. Too bad
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by juman(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2015
Kai, people of internet generation.
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:42pm On May 13, 2015
I miss the good ol' days when all this bullcrap didn't happen
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by sarmiie(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2015
I know I should laugh, but, I just can't help it.....
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by sarmiie(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2015
I know I should laugh, but, I just can't help it.....

Between this one, and the news about the dude who killed himself trying to take a selfie with a loaded gun, I dunno which is funnier...

Black humor
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by Pebcak: 5:56pm On May 13, 2015

sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by vtsouthpaw(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2015
RIP gal!!!
I don't knw y so many ladies r obsessed wit selifie. Anyway dt is a lesson for all of u.
Be careful wia u tak ur selfie!!!
I talk my own oooo!!!

Eni awi fun, oba je ko gbo!!!
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by ginawest(f): 6:21pm On May 13, 2015
rip babe
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 13, 2015
What a waste.
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by TDonald: 9:29pm On May 13, 2015
Selfie of Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by MzLaurel(f): 9:37pm On May 13, 2015
Ahhhh!
Selfie is turning the world upside down.

RIP beautiful lady. Hmm! cry
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by channelz: 11:19pm On May 13, 2015
redvektor:

O.K FOR OKRIKA
Really? I hear people ask for Ok and I'm like are they implying the new stuffs aren't okay. Now I get.

1 Like

Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by JoeCutie(m): 3:30am On May 14, 2015
Eeyah! All for a few "like" and "shares".
What a generation! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by mira4u: 7:23am On May 14, 2015
jamex93:
no b so one go climb deep freezer

am sure say naija gals go soon dey use transformer pos for selfie

after all light no dey d transformer just dey for display

cheesy
Re: Sad-lady Is Electrocuted As She Poses For A Selfie On A Train (PHOTO) by free2ryhme: 7:25am On May 14, 2015
A generation of facebook and selfies without brains

She died trying to get likes and shares on social media

Not smart

RIP

(1) (Reply)

What's Going On Between Ebube Nwagbo And Bolanle Ninalowo / 9ice & Toni Engagement Pics / Photos: Yvonne Nelson Out And About In Sexy Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.