Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,873 members, 7,952,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam (6651 Views)

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia / Afghan Lady Stoned To Death For Adultery While The Man Got Caned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 21, 2015
wiegraf:
just for you I've brought out crayons. Be glad!

T'will likely be the last though as, clearly, you're too foolish to hold a conversation with

Seems you're still confused. We'll get to that later...

And do tell where I state, or even imply, that public IPs can't be traced?

And you ask people about their english comprehension??

I repeat for the nth time, in all this your walka walka you've not once shown how you'll get the private network id of a PC. Once again, claiming there's a 'true ip' address that can always be tracked is a (foolish) LIE, or you're simply impressively ignorant yet still talking out of your a$$

So, assuming honesty (and that is likely), you're either ignorant or r3tarded. Well, there is the one other option....

Aha, here's the confusion I speak of

Which is it?

YOU ADMIT HE DID NOT SPECIFY YET YOU CLAIM HE MEANT ALL IP ADDRESSES??

Why? Think slowly about it. Only an eediot or an ignorant would do that, as he mentions mac addresses specifically contrast them with IP addresses.

And what is the difference between IP and mac addresses in this context? Mac addresses are permament, IP addresses not so much and often are cloacked. That's it....

If you could not see his simple point, then one can only assume you're ignorant of the basics. Eg, you do not know the difference between Mac and ip addresses, or you are under the impression that ip addresses are locked.

Now, you do seem to not be simply ignorant, which is why I ask you the simple questions; how do dynamic IPs work? etc etc. Reasoning through these should have brought you to the conclusion that you aren't stating anything differently to him, you aren't contradicting him, just mindlessly spouting expletives. But alas, even that was too much to ask of you

However, I concede this is partly my fault. I apologise, as I should have realized sooner that your problem isn't that you're either ignorant or stoopid; it's that you're both of ignorant and foolish. And hence your curious blunders. As you'll demonstrate just about.....

........Now!

This here is you demonstrating 'full r3tard' again

If I sent you an email, it wouldn't be sent to you from my address. For instance, if I used yahoo, it would be yahoo's servers that would send the mail, therefore it would yahoo's IP that would be logged. I wouldn't be sending directly from my PC, or my network even. No. It would be from yahoo.

That you don't know something so basic is....well

Even if I were using say outlook, it would likely reroute through yahoo's mail servers (depending on the nature of the software involved. you'd have to setup your PC as a mail server in most scenarios, etc etc. There likely is a way to simply just send a direct request, something similar to CURL or protocol used when communicating directly with telephony devices like GSM modems for instance, but most software packages would force you to setup some sort of mail server for various reasons. eg security, due to spam certain servers only allow emails from a whitelist, the software developers themselves might not want to encourage spammers, etc etc)

I'll spare the fact NLs messaging system uses NLs own accounts as a proxy until you opt out.... I'll just excuse that...that would be asking for too much from you....

Considering all's that been said, you should have realized or figured some of this before making such a harebrained challenge. The only excuse is, of course, your lovely mix of ignorance and silly. Perfect folly....

You're now copying my insults? I'm somewhat flattered?

Well, not really...

See above

And this particular lecture, where from? English comprehension? What gives you the impression I think mac addresses need be sent with a request (or that you couldn't fake one for that matter)?

And you forget where I state literally millions of addresses can be behind a router/network. And how that can be complicated even further adding a few proxies.

Basic stuff methinks needs no more restating.

Basically, you're an ignorant rambling gibberish. Some of it was funny, but alas it grows old

And well, I gain nothing from educating you. You're, again, seemingly too foolish.

Kudos, unless you actually have a functional brain deep in that calabash of yours and you post something decent.. And use paragraphs

Lol! Some how I just came across this rubbish today. Alright, let's just put this all to a close. Send me an email, be sure to turn of all vpns or similar apps, you seem quite sure of yourself. Prove to everyone just how out of depth I am. No need to write ten pages on winnits in paragraphs like you, its just as simple as that. I've noticed how you've gone totally offline btw, no worries, you can always respond when you get back. Decent enough for you? Knob head.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 9:09pm On May 21, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Ifean please what do have to say about these?

Christian Crusaders unjust killings in the name of Christ

Jerusalem conquered 7/15/1099 more than 60,000 victims (jewish, muslim, men, women, children). [WW37-40]
(In the words of one witness: "there [in front of Solomon's temple] was such a carnage that our people were wading ankle-deep in the blood of our foes", and after that "happily and crying for joy our people marched to our Saviour's tomb, to honour it and to pay off our debt of gratitude"wink
The Archbishop of Tyre, eye-witness, wrote: "It was impossible to look upon the vast numbers of the slain without horror; everywhere lay fragments of human bodies, and the very ground was covered with the blood of the slain. It was not alone the spectacle of headless bodies and mutilated limbs strewn in all directions that roused the horror of all who looked upon them. Still more dreadful was it to gaze upon the victors themselves, dripping with blood from head to foot, an ominous sight which brought terror to all who met them. It is reported that within the Temple enclosure alone about ten thousand infidels perished." [TG79]
Christian chronicler Eckehard of Aura noted that "even the following summer in all of palestine the air was polluted by the stench of decomposition". One million victims of the first crusade alone. [WW41]
Battle of Askalon, 8/12/1099. 200,000 heathens slaughtered "in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ". [WW45]
Fourth crusade: 4/12/1204 Constantinople sacked, number of victims unknown, numerous thousands, many of them Christian. [WW141-148]
Rest of Crusades in less detail: until the fall of Akkon 1291 probably 20 million victims (in the Holy land and Arab/Turkish areas alone). [WW224]
Note: All figures according to contemporary (Christian) chroniclers.
documentary about those who never picked up the Bible
Those days Bibles were chained to the church and the truth of Christianity was manipulated by selfish individuals
But through out history Islam beats and breeds violence
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by wiegraf: 6:10am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! Some how I just came across this rubbish today. Alright, let's just put this all to a close. Send me an email, be sure to turn of all vpns or similar apps, you seem quite sure of yourself. Prove to everyone just how out of depth I am. No need to write ten pages on winnits in paragraphs like you, its just as simple as that. I've noticed how you've gone totally offline btw, no worries, you can always respond when you get back. Decent enough for you? Knob head.

This is worse than I imagined...even after setting expectation real low

Don't worry.. Will do....
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 6:17am On May 23, 2015
wiegraf:

This is worse than I imagined...even after setting expectation real low

Don't worry.. Will do....

lol! If it isn't the great wiegraf, The biggest pioneer of modern stupidity! I see you've crawled out of what ever sh*t hole it is you marmite drillers crawl out of! Well, I'll be waiting wiegraf, hand yourself over on a silver platter.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by bakaezio: 6:52am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

lol! If it isn't the great wiegraf, The biggest pioneer of modern stupidity! I see you've crawled out of what ever sh*t hole it is you marmite drillers crawl out of! Well, I'll be waiting wiegraf, hand yourself over on a silver platter.

Oya, I've sent one.

You want the follow up? Reply, then let me know. From then on you've got 24 hrs
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 7:22am On May 23, 2015
bakaezio:

Oya, I've sent one.

You want the follow up? Reply, then let me know. From then on you've got 24 hrs

I'm still waiting, wiegraf.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by bakaezio: 7:27am On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

I'm still waiting, wiegraf.

Can you not read? I've already sent one..

Get to it..have to go soon
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 7:34am On May 23, 2015
bakaezio:

Can you not read? I've already sent one..

Get to it..have to go soon

No mate, you haven't. Send it again!
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by bakaezio: 7:51am On May 23, 2015
Sent again, check your spam
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 7:52am On May 23, 2015
bakaezio:

No! Send it to this user.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by bakaezio: 7:58am On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

No! Send it to this user.
Can't. I've reached NL limit for now and don't know when it expires. Just use the other account
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 8:02am On May 23, 2015
bakaezio:

Can't. I've reached NL limit for now and don't know when it expires. Just use the other account

What the hell is NL limit? Just send the bloody email. Or create another user and send it!
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by bakaezio: 8:13am On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

What the hell is NL limit? Just send the bloody email. Or create another user and send it!

I'm tired of explaining every little obvious to you. Figure out what nl limit means

Also already opened up new account just for you. Won't be doing so again. Best you can do is wait till say tomorrow, likely ban complete by then. Or, you know, you could simply check the email of your other account.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 8:31am On May 23, 2015
bakaezio:

I'm tired of explaining every little obvious to you. Figure out what nl limit means

Also already opened up new account just for you. Won't be doing so again. Best you can do is wait till say tomorrow, likely ban complete by then. Or, you know, you could simply check the email of your other account.

Why will you open up a new account? Why don't you send it fron your real account, to this one? Alright, I'm not usually the patient type, but I have reason to believe its going to pay off this time.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by InvisibleGhost: 8:36am On May 23, 2015
Islam is more like a cancer.

But some want us to believe it's supposed to peace while they themselves can't face the perpetrators physical and condemn the act.

Al-Taqqiyya is all they can use to deceive the less guided against there evil crusade, Islam is weak and can't survive with killing of apostates.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 8:47am On May 23, 2015
InvisibleGhost:
Islam is more like a cancer.

But some want us to believe it's supposed to peace while they themselves can't face the perpetrators physical and condemn the act.

Al-Taqqiyya is all they can use to deceive the less guided against there evil crusade, Islam is weak and can't survive with killing of apostates.

Another farm animal has escaped its master! Ooh and its using the latest word in the ninny christians vocabulary "Al-Taqqiyya". You're a bit late, the party's over!
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 12:21pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

Another farm animal has escaped its master! Ooh and its using the latest word in the ninny christians vocabulary "Al-Taqqiyya". You're a bit late, the party's over!

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 23, 2015
Proffdada:

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Funny you just mentioned that, I just created a thread about it, please do read.

https://www.nairaland.com/2332240/nairaland-christians-taqiya-idtirar
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by InvisibleGhost: 1:26pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

Oh niggah.

You're the one that came too early cus of your unfounded anxious and obnoxious curiosity couldn't wait for the party to kick off -like you can see,the party has just begun and me and my niggahz are just rolling in.

So if imp like you can't stand our exotic odor, just go dive into lagoon!!!
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by InvisibleGhost: 1:30pm On May 23, 2015
bakaezio:

The crocodile don't know anything about spam filter folder of an email...
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 23, 2015
InvisibleGhost:

Oh niggah.

You're the one that came too early cus of your unfounded anxious and obnoxious curiosity couldn't wait for the party to kick off -like you can see,the party has just begun and me and my niggahz are just rolling in.

So if imp like you can't stand our exotic odor, just go dive into lagoon!!!

Ahhh look its another poser! Can you drop the fake act already, worthless mingebag. Daft cows like you make me question my hope for humanity, "my niggas, my niggas"! He keeps shouting, clearly maggots have feasted on your tiny brain, who do you think you're trying to impress? The bellend can't even contribute to a topic so he starts talking like the barmy turd burglar he is. Piss off! Sod! I do agree with you though, you reek! I can smell your BS, whackness and fakeness from a mile away!
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by bakaezio: 5:37pm On May 23, 2015
Zobek:

Why will you open up a new account? Why don't you send it fron your real account, to this one? Alright, I'm not usually the patient type, but I have reason to believe its going to pay off this time.

Oya sent!
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by bakaezio: 3:59pm On May 24, 2015
Ah, ezio, zobek or whatever you call yourself now - 24 hrs coming up just about now

All I notice is both your accounts are now deleted

Could you please show up and tell me where I'm located? Show my IP and the location pls. Thanks!

I'll be back to bump until you show up good ser

Edit; as you seem to require help, here - some tips.

Depending on the email server and whatnot you might even be granted access to my private IP. Just look.....well, figure it out.

Can even that IP will help you locate me? good luck with that. Let's see just how far Hollywood has fooled your puerile mind.

Also, and another again, it seems nls messaging system doesn't even directly link us until after a few steps. If so, you'll be interacting nls email servers, not mine. But considering you're a magician I imagine you can easily overcome such trivial obstacles.

Hope that helps
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by InvisibleGhost: 6:36pm On May 24, 2015

Ahhh look its another poser! Can you drop the fake act already, worthless mingebag. Daft cows like you make me question my hope for humanity, "my niggas, my niggas"! He keeps shouting, clearly maggots have feasted on your tiny brain, who do you think you're trying to impress? The bellend can't even contribute to a topic so he starts talking like the barmy turd burglar he is. Piss off! Sod! I do agree with you though, you reek! I can smell your BS, whackness and fakeness from a mile away!

You're just nobody...
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Ifeann(f): 6:35pm On May 27, 2015
bakaezio:
Ah, ezio, zobek or whatever you call yourself now - 24 hrs coming up just about now

All I notice is both your accounts are now deleted

Could you please show up and tell me where I'm located? Show my IP and the location pls. Thanks!

I'll be back to bump until you show up good ser

Edit; as you seem to require help, here - some tips.

Depending on the email server and whatnot you might even be granted access to my private IP. Just look.....well, figure it out.

Can even that IP will help you locate me? good luck with that. Let's see just how far Hollywood has fooled your puerile mind.

Also, and another again, it seems nls messaging system doesn't even directly link us until after a few steps. If so, you'll be interacting nls email servers, not mine. But considering you're a magician I imagine you can easily overcome such trivial obstacles.

Hope that helps

Gud one.
The muslim is deluded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by TheDauraMallam: 7:33pm On May 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% / Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.