Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] (52428 Views)

Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / PHOTOS: Kate Henshaw Shares Kiss With Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by onosprince(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by prettydiva01(f): 8:38pm On May 13, 2015
They are taking selfie
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by Xsenga(f): 8:38pm On May 13, 2015
iheanyi40:
I fink say em dey f uck doggy style sef, wahz wrong wit kissing sum1 on dia cheeks undecided
U NEED JESUS. grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by Tinyemeka(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2015
Doesn't even look like Kate Henshaw.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by TeamSimple(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2015
She's in spirit
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by aniyphil: 8:48pm On May 13, 2015
This Ruggedman and people wives sef . . .first na Toni (9ice' wife) . . .now na aunty Kate . . .I hope him dey wear bullet proof sha undecided (na the vest I mean o) #GETYOURMINDOUTOFTHEGUTTER grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by Jambsupport(f): 8:53pm On May 13, 2015
Awww!! Sometimes u don't see d combination coming
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by akins56(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2015
She looks like she wanna get laid
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by Missmossy(f): 9:16pm On May 13, 2015
Its nothing serious naw,Nigerians enh always eager to hear stuffs like these.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by zekki: 9:20pm On May 13, 2015
they are dating

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by PreacherxSon(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2015
lwkmd....i have dis nollywood movie @ home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by Ladipzone(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2015
smileyThat's rehearsals for a new nollywood movie coming soon title: kiss on the chickk
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by simdam500(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2015
VIPERVENOM: she looks h0rny
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 13, 2015
Shortyy:
which do i believe? the 1st or the 2nd?

This one

Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by Oluwaplumpie(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2015
dealeh:
Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw also known as Kate Henshaw-Nuttall has been caught on camera at an event in Lagos doing the unimaginable with rapper, Ruggedman.

In the picture Kate is seen planting a kiss on the rapper’s cheeks. The duo met at the exclusive listening party hosted by Tunde and Wunmi Obe at their mansion in Lagos over the weekend to launch their new album.

Other guests spotted at the luxurious home, which has a swimming pool, recording studio, guests chalet and an exquisite interior, include Gbenga Adebija, Dele Esan, Essence, Funke Kuti, Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi, Kenny Saint Brown, Labi Olayori, Ras Kimono,Yeni Kuti, Tony Okoroji and Tosyn Bucknor.

http://www.gltrends.com/kate-henshaw-spotted-ruggedman-photos/
Nigerian bloggers are jobless twats. What's "unthinkable" about giving someone a peck bikonu? I blame the people who read the junk u write and the providers of the platforms with which u write. Rubbish.
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 13, 2015
Nah ruggedy snap the selfie.

So what's gwan ?
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
Kate was [b]sure[/b]ly trying to rugged the man's deek!
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by xtervaganza(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
Washed ups
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by stagamagadasca(f): 12:41am On May 14, 2015
is kissing nt allowed abi buhari banned am?
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by cold(m): 1:39am On May 14, 2015
Is that what is now referred to as a cheek? Hmm..my understanding of the english language must be getting rusty.
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by hkidola00(m): 3:19am On May 14, 2015
Medunah:
yeah, so??
hello...meen i av to say ur very pretty..just checked out ur pic...may i get to know if u wont mind
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by sirxbit(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2015
And wats d unimaginable there? U a big fooooool
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by iheanyi40(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2015
Anyi3:

grin You are a very Bad Man (My namesake bad like this sha)
lmao baba I provoke o, I fink say na important stuff sef
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by iheanyi40(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2015
prince2blinks:
what's wrong with doggy style..
nothing, d title is misleading, tot em r doing sumfin crious
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by iheanyi40(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2015
Xsenga:
U NEED JESUS. grin
lmao, after you sweet grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by Yemiolads(f): 9:08am On May 14, 2015
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by asumo12: 4:25pm On May 14, 2015
prettydiva01:
They are taking selfie

COMAN TAKE SELFIE WITH ME TOO NAH

cry cry
Re: Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] by 9icelook: 5:55pm On May 14, 2015
lol i fear oo
princeofpeace22:
are u sure this is not African magic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) / Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) / Actor Ijebuu Dressed-up Like A Lady In A New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.