Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,152 members, 7,880,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor (27527 Views)

GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- / Buhari Says Nigeria Has 35 States? / Video Of Some Youths Thumb Printing For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Icon4s(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2015
menxer:
Na wa ooo!
But looking at it logically, FCT is administered by a Minister, does that make It a Ministry or a State?

When Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, was there a Minister for the Capital, and a Governor for the State? grin
See one of them shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Tinyemeka(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2015
LatestTrend:
They are all yorubas.

Why na?

grin

smiley
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by airzzee(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
After una go say una wan become leaders of tomorrow...
Lead who? Ehh??
No wonder una greatest-grand-fathers turn leadership to recycle bin...
Dem go lead una today, return after 50yrs wit remix of demself
Still una no gree go get brain!
What a zoo country!

Yes. But this set of people who does not know Nigeria has 36 states, excluding Abuja, is still better than a 70-something-year old, who doesn't know:

1. The name of his party

2. The name of his running mate

3. The meaning of INEC.

4. He doesn't have a secondary school certificate

1 Like

Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 13, 2015
"sofisticasan"

1 Like

Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Idrismusty97(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2015
Isn't that Twitter? I don't get why youths can operate twitter but not Google? Google is even much easier!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by MizTyna(f): 8:44pm On May 13, 2015
RickRichards:
My fellow youths. I will not have you tied to a pole and executed with an AAA - Anti-aircraft artillery - for your ignorance; instead I will ask you how you earned your Common Entrance, JSCE and SSCE certificates. Well, how?

Please,let's execute them with the AAA. What nonsense. Even my 3year old daughter knows better

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Adekorya: 8:50pm On May 13, 2015
menxer:
Na wa ooo!
But looking at it logically, FCT is administered by a Minister, does that make It a Ministry or a State?

When Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, was there a Minister for the Capital, and a Governor for the State? grin

modified
Nigeria = 36 (states) + 1 (FCT)

logically the guy is right

But logically also the guy committed fallacy.

I mean error in reasoning.
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by AmucheJane(f): 8:51pm On May 13, 2015
LatestTrend:
They are all yorubas.

Why na?

grin
Guy you bad o grin, you said my mind. LOL

1 Like

Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by ojimbo(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2015
like president like citizens
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by EbolaParasite: 8:54pm On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
After una go say una wan become leaders of tomorrow...
Lead who? Ehh??
No wonder una greatest-grand-fathers turn leadership to recycle bin...
Dem go lead una today, return after 50yrs wit remix of demself
Still una no gree go get brain!
Nigeria... What a zoo country!

How does knowing the number of states Nigeria has factor into their Brilliance??
Na wa for una oo. There is a difference between being IGNORANT and being BRILLIANT/SMART.
There are several people who know the number of states yet they barely have enough to feed.
I can gladly say I do not know the number of states we currently have in Nigeria. I don't give a flying feck. If you think I am not brilliant and not fit to be a leader, that is your "palava"
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by porka: 8:56pm On May 13, 2015
[size=16pt]Why won't they vote for Buhari?
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Lagusta(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
what the hell do you mean by that? 2go teens, i mean. Have you ever been to a teens room before? angry

S'oro ni yen.... undecided
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by EbolaParasite: 8:57pm On May 13, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin and the irony is that all of them are Yorubas ...the most educated and sophisticated my big black balls grin grin

The fact that you know how many states we currently have does not mean you are EDUCATED. "Go" and "sit" down. tongue
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by zenith4biz(m): 8:59pm On May 13, 2015
What is saw is joke..............

This people are just joking and somebody without a sense of humor is quoting

1 Like

Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 13, 2015
Lagusta:

S'oro ni yen.... undecided
wha?? :/
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by CyberWolf: 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
EbolaParasite:

The fact that you know how many states we currently have does not mean you are EDUCATED. "Go" and "sit" down. tongue
you are a dunce
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by menxer: 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
Icon4s:

See one of them shocked

My apologies, the irony was lost on you.
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Matttthew(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2015
LatestTrend:
They are all yorubas.

Why na?

grin
Do you possess any tangible medullar oblongata?
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2015
Mustay:
The sample size is too low to qualify for 'some youth in Nigeria'. Moreover, education is free online; they could redirect their argument from Twitter to Google undecided

no Nigerian should make that mistake
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 13, 2015
EbolaParasite:

How does knowing the number of states Nigeria has factor into their Brilliance??
Na wa for una oo. There is a difference between being IGNORANT and being BRILLIANT/SMART.
There are several people who know the number of states yet they barely have enough to feed.
I can gladly say I do not know the number of states we currently have in Nigeria. I don't give a flying feck. If you think I am not brilliant and not fit to be a leader, that is your "palava"

It may be my palaver, yes, but it's certainly yours too.
Until we all accept that fact, not only will the likes of a former dictator be your future leader/president, they may have to bring back the Awolowos, Azikiwes and Macaulays to come lead your country in while the so-called "brilliant" albeit "ignorant" generation grapple with counting how many states there are in their zoo country.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by tellmesome(f): 9:36pm On May 13, 2015
Lecturer fault
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by tartar9(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2015
have you forgotten boko haram's caliphate
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by holluwai(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2015
Dey ni jare.... Auto correct. tongue

idris4eva:
"DAY"
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by holluwai(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2015
I no abuse them, dem dey abuse themselves ni

Situation001:

!! you dey abuse them?

kk

1 Like

Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by roymary: 9:53pm On May 13, 2015
They are all Nairalanders. sad
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by engrlarex(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2015
una dey craze ni, Wetin primary one students go tell u..Nigeria has 36 States excluding FCT...south west...Lagos,osun,ondo,ekiti,oyo and ogun..sout south..Rivers, Cross River, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa qnd Akwa Ibom..South East..Abia,Anambra,Enugu,Ebony and Imo..North Central..Kwara, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa, benue and Niger..North East..Adamawa, Bornu, Yobe, Taraba, Gombe and Bauchi..North west..has 7 states namely..Sokoto, Kano, katsina,Kebbi, Zamfara, Jigawa and Kaduna...these r 36states excluding FCT...
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Azazi(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2015
na their way be that..... arguing foolishly
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by EbolaParasite: 10:11pm On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:

It may be my palaver, yes, but it's certainly yours too.
Until we all accept that fact, not only will the likes of a former dictator be your future leader/president, they may have to bring back the Awolowos, Azikiwes and Macaulays to come lead your country in while the so-called "brilliant" albeit "ignorant" generation grapple with counting how many states there are in their zoo country.

Times have changed. They don't need to know how many states we have. It is irrelevant and a non issue. If you need the answer, simply ask IFA aka Google or SIRI. The so-called generation that we keep lambasting are actually smarter than us. Keyword is SMART. The Awolowo and Azikiwe doctrines that you cite no longer apply in todays world. We are in a world were a 2yr old fully knows how to use an IPAD. Sure they have distractions like MTV, Africa Magic etc but the reasoning capability has improved. We the old timers keep criticizing them simply because they don't do things the way we did them yet this "SUPPOSEDLY DUMB" generation keeps innovating everyday. Irrelevant issues like knowing the number of states and who designed Nigeria's flag are no longer important. All that information is readily available nowadays via apps, phones etc.

As an example, Awolowo advocated free education all through. A modern day Nigerian (the ones you feel sorry for) will be opposed to that simply because they know better. Free Education in todays world is simply killing the educational system.
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by flyingdutchman(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2015
YOU PEOPLE ARE DUMB! NIGERIA HAS 27 STATES PLUS FCT MAKING 29 grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by EbolaParasite: 10:15pm On May 13, 2015
CyberWolf:
you are a dunce

That is YOUR opinion and I respect that. Unless you are the President of the United States of Moooorda farkn America, or the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, YOUR OPINION DOES NOT COUNT. tongue
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 13, 2015
Passing by............
Re: Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor by Bluffly: 10:17pm On May 13, 2015
Built2last:
What do we tell these youths disgracing their education on twitter.

This is why IBB once said we are not ready to lead. How can an adult say that Nigeria has 35 states and FCT.

Nigeriand should please advice them. Some of them may be on this forum causing trouble.

@LalasticLala
So because some idiots are arguing 35 states means the whole youth of Nigeria are stupid. Moreover how does this justify IBB's rubbish statement. IBB was a youth when he ruled and he failed woefully.
If you need a thinking cap, I can borrow you one.

So, going by those idiots means your sense is under your foot ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Denies Endorsing MMM / Okowa Commissions A Mega Filling Station In Asaba (Photos) / President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.