Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

Tony Blair Visits Buhari, Promises UK Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Blair Visits Buhari, Promises UK Support (553 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Blair Visits Buhari, Promises UK Support by Naijaland12: 10:02pm On May 13, 2015
Former United Kingdom Minister, Tony Blair on a visit to Nigeria’s president-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, has pledged the support of his country for Nigeria.
Blair met with Buhari today in Abuja, with both leaders exploring areas of collaboration.
Addressing reporters at the end of the closed-door meeting on Wednesday, the President-elect said issues of interest for both countries were discussed.

He thanked the UK Government for its role in Nigeria’s 2015 general elections.
Blair on his part, expressed optimism that Nigeria would be able to address its security challenges if the kind of effort put into achieving a credible election was also deployed in tackling the insecurity.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/13/tony-blair-visits-buhari-promises-uk-support/

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari, Promises UK Support by Twaci(f): 10:09pm On May 13, 2015
I like the way this is going smiley. I can see a bright future ahead.

#GreatNigeria
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari, Promises UK Support by frankyychiji(f): 10:16pm On May 13, 2015
How can a former prime minister who is on a social visit be pledging the support of his country to the president elect?

@twaci, if you want to win this contest, you better ask babaOC what he did to emerge victorious. We have not seen your stomach infrastructure o.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari, Promises UK Support by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 13, 2015
Is anybody noticing ape.pc have suddenly stoped attacking the government over its handling of insecurity in the contry? Hope Buhari and his ape.pc party mean well for nigeria and nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari, Promises UK Support by Twaci(f): 10:20pm On May 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
How can a former prime minister who is on a social visit be pledging the support of his country to the president elect?

@twaci, if you want to win this contest, you better ask babaOC what he did to emerge victorious. We have not seen your stomach infrastructure o.

I dunno BabaOC, but since u are here, i don't mind knowing more smiley

Lolz and my stomach infrastructure (whatever that means) is flat tongue

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari, Promises UK Support by frankyychiji(f): 10:25pm On May 13, 2015
Twaci:

I dunno BabaOC, but since u are here, i don't mind knowing more smiley

Lolz and my stomach infrastructure (whatever that means) is flat tongue
Hahahaha...ok love you have my vote because of your great sense of humour.
Best of luck!
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari, Promises UK Support by jamex93(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2015
baba we love you

baba is loved by all

sai baba
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari, Promises UK Support by Twaci(f): 10:43pm On May 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Hahahaha...ok love you have my vote because of your great sense of humour.
Best of luck!
Thanks dear cheesy. Its a pleasure. Have a lovely night smiley

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari, Promises UK Support by Revolution: 11:33pm On May 13, 2015
Look at Buhari looking so presidential

(1) (Reply)

PDP Lawmakers Port To APC In Bayelsa State / Burundian Opposition Leader Murdered: Residents / First Bank Nigeria Also Announces Early Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.